Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.08.2019 03:28
- on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mob Antworten

Nervousness and excitement in two-year-old racing is usually the domain of horses but small-time bush trainer Rebecca Dunn admits she is feeling both emotions as she prepares to saddle her first city runner.Keep On Charging is the $251 outsider for Saturdays $150,000 Golden Gift at Rosehill but the home-bred underdog who is Dunns sole horse in work has the right attitude to back up his strong trackwork, she says.Dunn runs a jill-of-all-trades operation at Cessnock which aside from training thoroughbreds also produces show horses which compete at a high level.That is as well as revamping thoroughbreds for other trainers, pre-training and breaking.Weve kind of got our finger in every other pie which is horse orientated, Dunn said.Its a good lifestyle. I love it.Dunns path to training began with show horses before she started working for Gordon Yorke and Kris Lees.Ive kind of always been around horses, she said.When Central Coast-based owners Michael and Carol DSilva approached Dunn about three years ago to take on Keep On Chargings sister Make Mine A Dubleo she decided to take out her trainers licence.The DSilvas and their daughter Nicole race Keep On Charging who finished fourth of five runners in a two-year-old maiden at Muswellbrook on October 30.Dunn said the bridle slipped through his mouth, dashing any hopes of finishing closer to dominant winner Junglized.The Golden Gift is a major step up, but Dunn says Keep On Charging is one of only four of the 11 runners with raceday experience which can be crucial for early two-year-olds.I just thought while hes up, hes going and hes sound wed give it a crack down in the big smoke, Dunn said.Were going down there to take on the big guns - the better-bred horses and good trainers - but he is a two-year-old who does everything correct so we thought wed give it ago.Apprentice jockey Andrew Adkins father and manager Brett called Dunn to ask if his son could ride Keep On Charging and she was only too happy to repay a favour.His father has always been very good with me with my horses and other jockeys hes had, Dunn said.While she accepts his outsider status means anything he can do is a bonus, there is always cause to dream.With two-year-olds you just never know what can and cant happen, Dunn said. Anthony Davis Pelicans Jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Jahlil Okafor Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Jrue-Holiday-Pelicans-Jersey/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. ETwaun Moore Pelicans Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Jahlil Okafor Pelicans Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.Lifelong Chelsea fan Dominic Thiem got to meet his hero Jose Mourinho after his opening ATP World Tour Finals match. The up-and-coming Austrian may have lost to Novak Djokovic but his mood was swiftly improved by a message of support from the current Manchester United boss. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Thiem said: Hes a big idol of mine for 12 years, managing my big love, Chelsea! He loves tennis. He was pleased with the way we played, which made me really happy. I hope its not the last time I meet him!He gave me his badge, his accreditation, with some nice words on the back. He wrote a star is born. Guess The Shot with Dominic Thiem Thiem has since beaten Gael Monfils at the London tournament, drawing praise from Sky Sports Barry Cowan, who expects him to eventually win a Grand Slam.ddddddddddddI thought Thiem showed great perseverance and its clear what a big game hes got, Cowan explained. He going to have a very bright future.Hes going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner.Watch the video at the top of this page to see Thiem meeting Mourinho.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Thiem beats Monfils in London Thiem is a future major winner Tour Finals: Panel predictions We will get the dream final ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz