Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.08.2019 03:29
calf during pregame warmups and didnt pla Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Womens Amateur on Sunday at Rolling Green to become the first player to win the event and U.S. Girls Junior in the same year.The 16-year-old Seong outlasted Italys Virginia Elena Carta 1 up in hot conditions in the 36-hole final, the first all-international championship match in 106 years.I cant believe today, Seong said. But today is different feeling because I made history. Thats why I feel so amazing.The 19-year-old Carta, coming off her freshman season at Duke, overcame a dizzy spell that forced a 15-minute delay after the 31st hole.I mean, I was not feeling good at all, Carta said. I was, like, shaking, and that was not a good feeling.She was trying to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.I dont think I actually lost the match, the championship, Carta said. Of course, I did not win it, but at the same time, its not like saying I lost today.Seong won her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner also traditionally receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- if still an amateur.Seong took the lead with a birdie on the par-5 25th hole and won the par-4 29th with a birdie for a 2-up advantage. Carta took the par-4 31st with a par to Seongs double-bogey, and Seong rebounded with a par win on the par-3 34th. Carta won the par-5 35th with a 30-foot birdie putt, and Seong missed a chance to end it when her 10-footer burned the right edge. Seong ran in a 40-footer for birdie on the par-4 36th and conceded Cartas 25-footer to close out the match.My hands were shaking, Seong said. Im 1 up, and if I lose this hole, I can go to playoff. I just think, Please two-putt, please two-putt. But I made it. Im surprised.Seong became the third female to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009. Seong is 25-4 in USGA match-play championships.Her mother watched her win in person after missing her two Junior victories.Yeah, special to me, Seong said. After 18, she was crying a little bit, but its OK. Shes just happy now.Carta won the NCAA title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. She was trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also missed a chance to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In 1910, in the previous all-international final, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. Trayvon Mullen Youth Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Lyle Alzado Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Clelin-Ferrell-Raiders-Jersey/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Maxx Crosby Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Charles Woodson Raiders Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. SAN DIEGO -- Melvin Gordon ran for a career-high 196 yards and scored the go-ahead TD on a 1-yard run, and defensive backs Dwight Lowery and Brandon Flowers scored on turnovers by Marcus Mariota to lead the Chargers to a 43-35 victory Sunday against the Tennessee Titans, who still havent won in San Diego since 1990.The Chargers (4-5) won two days before the team will ask voters to approve a billion-dollar subsidy for a new downtown stadium to replace aging Qualcomm Stadium. The measure was polling well short of the two-thirds supermajority needed to pass.Gordon, who leads the NFL with 11 touchdowns, scored on a 1-yard run with 5:28 left in the third quarter to give the Chargers a 26-21 lead. He ran 32 times, and broke a 47-yard run in the closing minutes. He also caught four passes for 65 yards.Mariota, who led the Titans to a 21-19 lead by guiding two quick scoring drives on either side of halftime, helped the Chargers surge to a 12-point lead when he fumbled late in the third quarter. Lowery picked up the ball ran 43 yards for a touchdown and a 33-21 lead.With the Chargers up by eight -- and with a propensity to blow late leads this year -- Flowers jumped a route, intercepted Mariota and returned it 33 yards for a 43-28 lead with 4:51 left.Running the two-minute drill to perfection, Mariota threw a 7-yard scoring pass to Rishard Matthews with 14 seconds left before halftime. The Titans got the second-half kick and Mariota quickly moved them down the field, finishing the drive with a 14-yard run on which he held out the ball to touch the pylon.The Chargers came right back with a drive aided by three crucial penalties by the Titans defense to get Gordons go-ahead score.The Titans pulled to 33-28 with just less than 10 minutes to play when Mariota hit Delanie Walker on an 8-yard scoring pass.The Titans (4-5) have lost seven straight in San Diego since 1993, when they were the Houston Oilers. The franchises last victory in San Diego was in 1990.Philip Rivers threw a 13-yard TD pass to Antonio Gates in the first quarter and a 6-yarder to Tyrell Williams in the second for a 16-0 Chargers lead.MMariota, who passed for 313 yards and three TDs, also threw a 16-yard TD pass to Matthews in the second quarter.ddddddddddddSan Diego held DeMarco Murray to 51 yards on 14 carries. He scored on a 1-yard run late in the game.RIVERS-TO-GATES: Rivers 13-yard touchdown pass to Gates in the first quarter was the 81st time theyve connected, the most in NFL history between a quarterback and a tight end. It was also the 108th career TD catch for Gates, leaving him three shy of matching Tony Gonzalezs NFL record for a tight end.BALLOT BOWL: The Chargers are asking San Diegans to approve a ballot measure that would provide $1.15 billion via an increase in the hotel occupancy tax to help fund a $1.8 billion stadium and convention center annex downtown . The measure needs a two-thirds supermajority to pass. Polls show it might not get 50 percent. Team chairman Dean Spanos will then have to decide whether to negotiate a new deal with Mayor Kevin Faulconer and stakeholders such as the powerful tourism industry, or exercise his right to move to Los Angeles and join the Rams in a stadium scheduled to open in Inglewood in 2019. Dan Fouts, who spent his entire Hall of Fame career with the Chargers, gave the measure a plug both during his job as CBS analyst and at halftime during a ceremony honoring alumni.TOUGH WEEKEND: Mariota, who is from Hawaii and played at Oregon, had several family and friends in attendance, many of whom also watched Hawaii lose to San Diego State 55-0 on Saturday night. There were also people in Ducks colors in the crowd. Oregon lost 45-20 to Southern California on Saturday evening at the L.A. Coliseum.INJURIES: Titans RB Derrick Henry hurt a calf during pregame warmups and didnt play. ... San Diego WR Jeremy Butler hurt an ankle in the first quarter. ... Chargers rookie DE Joey Bosa was down briefly in the second quarter, but walked off under his own power and came back in.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz