Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.08.2019 03:31
I ahead of their in-state counterparts, Antworten

Tom Brady?wanted a call from officials that would have extended the game. So did Rob Gronkowski, who was seen insisting he was held by Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor.But a pass-interference penalty wasnt called on Chancellor -- on fourth-and-goal from the 1 on the Patriots final offensive play -- handing New England its second loss of the season and creating more controversy over NFL officials judgment calls.I mean, it didnt get called. It is what it is, Gronkowski said. If its not a PI to the refs, then its not a PI to the refs.The play is what it is. You cant really change it.Gronkowski said he hadnt been trying to initiate contact but that it just happened.He was playing off me a little bit, pretty far, farther than usual, Gronkowski said. You usually dont see that, and it was a fake, so I had to go up to him and make a little move.?The Seahawks said they had practiced defending the play in the final sequence of the last practice before the game.I was on Marcus Lucas, and he did the same exact route and we both fell and hit the ground just like that, Chancellor said of the Seahawks tight end. But I actually got my hand on the ball in that one. But he didnt push me. So, you know, just a little different.Chancellor had returned Sunday after being sidelined for a month with an injured groin.Gronks a great competitor, man, said Chancellor about his fellow four-time Pro Bowler. And with us two on the field, why not end it like that, you know what Im saying? Give both of us a chance. Give him a chance and let me go out and cover him.It certainly wont make up for their Super Bowl loss two seasons ago, but the Seahawks goal-line stand lifted them to a?31-24 victory as New England failed four times from inside the 2 in the dying moments.I just went up to him and just tried to get on top of his toes, Gronkowski said. Thats what youre taught, to get on top of the toes, make a little move and release outside. I just got up on his toes a little too much, obviously. I wasnt trying to make contact. I was just trying to make a move and get outside and catch a fade ball.Gronkowski, who finished with three catches for 56 yards, reiterated he has often faced notable challenges with officials on such plays.Ive had problems in the past with that, last year and a couple times this year, Gronkowski said. But Im not here to make excuses and say that was a [penalty]. I just want to -- we just lost a game -- I want to give credit to the Seahawks. They played a good game. It was a well-fought 60-minute game on both sides of the ball, but I mean, Im not trying to get into that discussion right now.Brady said he didnt see the end of the play, which harkened back to how the Seahawks lost Super Bowl XLIX when?Malcolm Butlers?interception at the goal line sealed the title for the Patriots.I mean, there was a lot of -- theres always a lot of contact with that team, Brady said. Sometimes you get the call; sometimes you dont. So certainly, it looks like it came down to one play, but there were a lot of plays in this game that we could have done a better job of.Theyre a good team. We knew that going in, and we have to play better than the way we played. We were just too careless with the ball. They werent. The turnovers were a big factor. We had our chances. We just didnt make enough plays.Rest assured, coach Bill Belichick saw it the same way the Patriots tight end and quarterback did.It was a really competitive play, Belichick said. I thought the game was well-officiated. They did a good job of letting the players play. I mean they called some things they had to call. I focus really on our team, what we can do. Thats what we need to do.Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said there aint nothing like it in football, referring to the goal-line stand.Its one of the great challenges that a team and a defense gets, Carroll said. And our guys just came through and hung in there and just fought for every inch and let us walk away with the win.Information from ESPN staff writer Mike Reiss and The Associated Press was used in this report. Colin Dagba Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Julian Draxler Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Moussa-Diaby-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Stanley NSoki Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Garissone Innocent Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. FARGO, N.D. -- The only thing thats been worse than playing Football Championship Subdivision powerhouse North Dakota State in the last five years is playing the Bison more than once.Thanks in part to a playoff system that once grouped teams from the same region, the Bison have faced four teams in the postseason after seeing them a few weeks earlier. They have won all four times (South Dakota State in 2012 and 2014, Montana and Northern Iowa in 2015).The five-time defending FCS champion (11-1) can up its record in FCS rematches to 5-0 when it hosts a quarterfinal game Saturday against South Dakota State (9-3), which happens to be the only team to beat the Bison this season.Neither Bison coach Chris Klieman nor his players are interested in publicly playing up the revenge factor.Just stay out of it, is how Klieman put it. Its a new game. Its a new week. We cant worry about all that stuff.Even Bison running back and kickoff return standout Bruce Anderson, who was injured against the Jackrabbits after his ankle was twisted during a tackle, said hes more interested in performance than payback. Anderson sat out six weeks before returning for the playoffs.I dont really think about it. Its in the past, Anderson said. It was frustrating to be out and not playing, but I would say that it would be frustrating for anybody. I am just looking at this game as another opportunity to play football.South Dakota State head coach John Stiegelmeier said his team was happy to win the game in October, but theres no discussion about it this week.We dont talk hardly ever about the past, he said.The Jacks defeated the Bison 19-17 at the Fargodome, but piled up some impressive statistics. Quarterback Taryn Christion had 444 yards of total offense, including 303 yards passing and 141 yards rushing. He caught the Bison off guard with his running game, after coming into the coontest with just 29 yards rushing in five games.ddddddddddddLess surprising were the numbers of Christions two large targets, 6-foot-4, 250-pound tight end Dallas Goedert and 6-4, 215-pound wide receiver Jake Weineke. Goedert caught 11 passes for 150 yards and Weineke had six catches for 108 yards, including the winning 2-yard touchdown reception on the final play from scrimmage.They are just really exceptional. If theres anything in the ZIP code, theyre catching it, Bison defensive end Greg Menard said of the South Dakota State receivers. We have to make sure we get more pressure on the quarterback this time around.After scoring a season-low 17 points against the Jacks, the Bison offense turned its focus toward the running game and has rushed for 1,368 yards in the past five games. That has loosened up defenses for big plays, including four of the 10 longest of the year against San Diego last weekend. There was a 61-yard touchdown run by Anderson, a 56-yard touchdown run by Lance Dunn, a 52-yard run by quarterback Easton Stick, and a 49-yard touchdown pass from Stick to Chase Morlock.Weve just got to finish better, Bison receiver RJ Urzendowski said of the rematch. We moved the ball pretty well for third quarters the first time. Were going to have to be consistent throughout the game.This is the 106th meeting between the two schools that have become rivals since moving up to Division I ahead of their in-state counterparts, the University of North Dakota and University of South Dakota. The Bison have a 35-15-3 advantage over the Jacks at home and have won 27 of the last 29 in Fargo, including a 13-2 mark in the Fargodome.Theres no love in this game, North Dakota State defensive end Brad Ambrosius said. Were ready to go. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz