Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.08.2019 07:34
that were dealing with a team that have Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers?coach Ron Rivera said he expected a feeding frenzy when he benched quarterback Cam Newton for the first series of Sundays 40-7 loss at Seattle for violating a team travel dress code.But Rivera said he remains comfortable with the decision, pointing out that he has disciplined other players in the past for similar offenses.Im very comfortable with it, Rivera said Monday. The truth of the matter is I have to treat everybody the same. I really do. And thats all that was. There was no underlying message. There was no feud, because Ive done this before.Its just unfortunate, the guys that I did this to before werent the quarterback. Thats why its such a big deal. Thats why I think its quite honestly being made really bigger than it really is.Newton, the reigning NFL MVP, was benched because he didnt wear a dress shirt and tie Saturday on the team flight from San Jose, California, where the team spent the week preparing for the Seahawks, to Seattle.Newton said he didnt have a dress shirt and tie because he sent most of a weeks worth of clothes back to Charlotte on Friday, as the rest of the team did.He wore a black turtleneck and jacket instead, adding it felt like I wore a similar outfit as this before and nothing was done.Newton addressed his dress-code violation with the Carolina offense at a meeting on Saturday night, a team source told ESPNs Adam Schefter, and Rivera addressed it at the full team meeting Saturday, the source said.?Rivera remained adamant that the punishment was no different than he has made for other players and that hes moving on to Sundays game against San Diego.I knew it was going to be a feeding frenzy, he said. Thats the way it is. As far as Im concerned, Ive addressed it, hes addressed it and Im treating everybody the same, and I will continue to do that. So Im done with it.Newton missed only one play, as the Panthers first series ended on the games first play from scrimmage -- when backup Derek Anderson threw an interception. Offensive coordinator Mike Shula said Newtons punishment didnt impact the way he played, noting that Newton was very focused.The decision to bench Newton created a debate over whether Rivera did the right thing.Rivera said he isnt concerned whether the issue will create unrest in the locker room, but he is concerned about the mental state of his team, which is 4-8 this season after going 15-1 and reaching the Super Bowl last year.We have five core values here that Mr. Richardson preaches, Rivera said of team owner Jerry Richardson. Hard work, harmony, teamwork, listen, respect. Its all over the place. You can be who you are. You can keep your personality, but youve got to keep it within that framework.Thats whats important. We try to be who we are, but there is a framework that we have. Theres a set of rules, and its true for society. A lot of thing that I do here isnt just about football ... Thats what this was. It was a learning opportunity. Were going to move on from there. Devin Mesoraco Mets Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Dwight Gooden Mets Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.metssale.com/mets-mike-piazza-jersey/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. David Wright Mets Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Devin Mesoraco Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. VATICAN CITY -- Russian athletes still have a long way to go before they can be readmitted to the Paralympics, according to the head of the International Paralympic Committee.Russia was barred from the recently concluded Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro for state-backed doping. IPC President Philip Craven said the country has to prove it can meet certain readmission criteria that will be conveyed in the coming weeks.We want Russia to be back in competition. ... But theres a lot of work that will have to be done before that can happen, Craven told The Associated Press on the sidelines of a Vatican convention on faith and sports. We dont have a deadline.The 2018 Winter Paralympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, are a year-and-a-half away.We dont have an amount of time to play with, Craven said. We just have certain factors that will be conveyed to the Russian Paralympic Committee that have to be complied with. Its as simple as that.While the International Olympic Committee decided against a complete ban on Russia for the Rio Olympics, the IPC barred the entire Russian team from the Paralympics. The IPC also rejected athletes requests for individual admission, and 94 aathletes unsuccessfully petitioned German courts to be allowed to compete.ddddddddddddPeople have said it was a courageous decision, Craven said. It wasnt a courageous decision. The board was united and it was a correct decision and thats how I hope we will always operate.Russian doping, including tampering with samples at the 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Sochi, were outlined earlier this year by World Anti-Doping Agency investigator Richard McLaren.Craven said the criteria for readmission will not include Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko stepping down from his position.Im sure that that will not be a condition, Craven said. I think what were looking for is to be certain that were dealing with a team that have clean athletes in it. Thats really all it is.But its a major ask based on the information that we are aware of following the McLaren report and, of course, theres a further McLaren report expected at the end of this month and well have to see what that divulges.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz