Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.08.2019 07:36
y, Josh Johnson, Michael Lawrence, Kruise Antworten

Riyad Mahrez and NGolo Kante will leave newly-crowned Premier League champions Leicester City this summer, predicts Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson. The two midfielders have been key players in Leicesters odds-defying title win under Claudio Ranieri this season, with Mahrez named PFA Player of the Year.However, Merson says the pair will be targeted by a number of top clubs during the transfer window and could be tempted by a move.I worry Riyad Mahrez and NGolo Kante could leave, Merson told Sky Sports.I dont see a problem with Jamie Vardy, as I dont think anyone will pay a lot of money for him at 29 years old, but the other two stars are a worry. Id be shocked if those two [Mahrez and Kante] were there next season. Paul Merson Kante will be at the Euros and his France team-mates will be going: Oh, my manager wants you. Thats how it works and hes going to have his head twisted.Id be shocked if those two were there next season. Signing of the season? Why NGolo Kante is the signing of the season after his pivotal role in Leicesters title triumph. Leicester boss Ranieri told Sky Sports on Tuesday that he is keen to keep his title-winning squad together next season but insisted he would allow unhappy players to leave in order to protect the spirit in his camp.The Italian also revealed Leicester would be looking to strengthen their squad for their Premier League defence in 2016/17, when they will also have to manage a Champions League campaign. If some players dont want to stay with us because they are unhappy to continue with us, then I dont want unhappy people. Claudio Ranieri I dont want to sell anybody but of course if some players dont want to stay with us because they are unhappy to continue with us, then I dont want unhappy people, said Ranieri. We are looking to reinforce the team but with the same mentality, because this is my mentality and this is their mentality. We all linked very well together. Whoever comes in must know we are working hard. Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicesters Premier League title run cannot be replicated Merson expects Leicesters plans for summer signings to already be well underway but suggests they would most likely lose out to the likes of Manchester City and Manchester United in a race to sign big-name players .I dont know who they can bring in, he said. Theyre going to have to use all of Ranieris experience bringing in players that other people dont know about and arent going for. How Leicester did it differently Leicesters Premier League win has been like no other. Heres how they did it their way... They arent going to get a player that Manchester City and Manchester United are trying to sign, even though theyre champions.I think their business will be done very quietly and very quickly, they wont mess about. Theyre probably doing it right now as we speak, thats how theyll have to work, theres no doubt about it. Also See: Kante: Signing of the season? Foxes to join worlds richest How Leicester did it differently VOTE: Leicester in 2016/17 Christian Pulisic Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Alexander Isak Dortmund Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Achraf-Hakimi-Jersey/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Julian Weigl Dortmund Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Omer Toprak Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team.Huddersfield coach Paul Anderson is urging his bottom-of-the-table team to produce more of the same when they face Wigan at the DW Stadium on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 3 HD. The Giants ended a five-match losing run with an impressive 11-0 victory over leaders Warrington last Friday but it was not enough to move them off the foot of the Super League table.Anderson is hoping they can secure lift-off while at the same time preventing the Warriors taking over top spot. Obviously there are a lot of smiles around from what we achieved last week, said Anderson.I thought we put together a complete 80-minute performance and that was the most pleasing thing for us because what we have talked about and wanted to practise are coming to fruition.But we knew straight after the game that we couldnt rest on that performance. We did a lot of things well but there are things that we can do better as well. John Bateman and Dan Sarginson look ahead to Fridays fixture against the Giants The challenge of Super League and the regular rounds is that this week we have something different and it is a whole different kettle of fish in regards to playing Wigan away.Every game is an opportunity to win and Wigan have been very good at home in the last few years so we have got a fair challenge on our hands.The stage we are at now is that we have to play every game like it is our last and enjoy it that way. Huddersfield upset leaders Warrington last weekend Huddersfields long-awaited win came as no surprise to Wigan coach Shaun Wane, who has identified former Man of Steel Danny Brough as the main threat to his side.Not many teams can keep Warrington to nil, said Wane. Theyll be a real threat to us.I like the way they play. Theyre getting back to how Huddersfield play now. We wont underestimate them.Danny Brough has been outstanding this last few weeks. Hes the man and the one who is pushing all of the buttons. Wales international Ben Flower could return for Wigan Wigans injury worries continue to ease, with prop Ben Flower and centre Anthony Gellling set to return against the Giants after being out for a month.ddddddddddddGelling is back earlier than expected, much to Wanes relief.It looked like a 12-week lay-off at one point so were glad hes back, he said. Super League top 10 Our top 10 moments from the Super League over the last 25 years on Sky Sports Gells has been the best centre in the competition bar none, hes training the house down and hes ready to go.Even the week before the Wakefield game when we were struggling, he was putting his hand up to play, even though he wasnt ready.But I like people like that. He just wants to play and weve missed him. Highlights of Wigans 18-13 victory at Huddersfield on February 12 Anderson recalls on-loan winger Gene Ormsby after he was unable to play against his parent club but resists the temptation to bring back forwards Eorl Crabtree and Larne Patrick, who missed that game through injury and illness.Larne has overcome his illness and Eorl has done some running but we have to reward performance so there might not be too many changes from Friday, Anderson said.Wigan, who bounced back from their 62-0 mauling at Wakefield to beat Castleford last Friday, are aiming to complete the double over the Giants following their 18-13 win at the John Smiths Stadium in February. As Sky Sports turns 25, we look at some of the best and funniest moments from Boots N All Wigan Warriors: John Bateman, Greg Burke, Josh Charnley, Tony Clubb, Dom Crosby, Ben Flower, Oliver Gildart, Anthony Gelling, Nick Gregson, Jack Higginson, Willie Isa, Lee Mossop, Sam Powell, Dan Sarginson, Matty Smith, Ryan Sutton, Taulima Tautai, Lewis Tierney, Joel Tomkins.Huddersfield Giants: Ryan Brierley, Danny Brough, Jake Connor, Leroy Cudjoe, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Craig Huby, Josh Johnson, Michael Lawrence, Kruise Leeming, Jermaine McGillvary, Nathan Mason, Aaron Murphy, Gene Ormsby, Sam Rapira, Oliver Roberts, Ukuma Taai, Joe Wardle, Kyle Wood.Watch Wigan v Huddersfield live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Thursday from 7.30pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz