Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.08.2019 13:56
it might be the first time the Olympic committe Antworten

Freddie Burns kicked 20 points as Leicester moved back into the Aviva Premiership top four with a comfortable 25-6 home win against Harlequins.The former England fly-half did not miss a kick all afternoon, slotting five penalties, a drop goal and the conversion of the only try of the match by Owen Williams.Leicester, who made nine changes from the side that beat Newport Gwent Dragons in the Anglo Welsh Cup, were boosted by the return of former England hooker Tom Youngs and prop Ellis Genge, who had been released by England.Harlequins, fresh from their first away win, at Ospreys, had winger Marland Yarde back from England duty while full back Aaron Morris made his first Premiership start.Leicester led 9-6 at half-time thanks to three penalties from fly-half Burns to two from his opposite number Nick Evans.Both sides used the box kick and the high ball a lot but in between there was plenty of running rugby, but with both defences giving little away, there was hardly a chance worth talking about.Quins came closest when winger Alofa Alofa chipped through but the Tigers won the race to the ball, while Leicester had a great chance after a fabulous move in the 20th minute but they were thwarted by a professional foul from lock Charlie Matthews who somehow escaped a yellow card.Burns kicked penalties in the 17th, 20th and 35th minutes, while Evans replied with penalties in the 10th and 24th minutes.Leicester stretched their lead to six points five minutes after the interval when Burns slotted an easy penalty. It came after Leicester pinched the ball after a line out in the Quins 22 and huge forward pressure.Burns had a try disallowed from a quick tap penalty but made no mistake with the penalty and four minutes later he dropped a goal after more forwards pressure to make it 15-6.That became 22-6 in the 54th minute after a kick and chase earned the Tigers a penalty, which they kicked to the corner. From the line-out, Burns put in an exquisite chip over then defence and centre Owen Williams scored with Burns adding the conversion.Moments later Ed Slaters break created a try scoring opportunity in the corner but Burns knocked on near the line.With their pack now dominant Leicester got another penalty in the 63rd minute which Burns kicked.But the Tigers then lost full back Mathew Tait after a collision with Yarde, their replacement prop Marcos Ayerza, who was carried off with a leg injury, and Burns himself after a clash of heads.There was a long delay while the referee watched a replay of Tigers lock Mike Fitzgeralds tackle on James Chisholm.Both were binned, Fitzgerald for a tip tackle, Chisholm for retaliation.Cheap Shoes From China . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. China Shoes 2020 . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/ . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Wholesale Shoes Authentic . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad.EUGENE, Ore. -- LaShawn Merritt considers his 200-meter races to be more of a lark than anything else.Think of the possibilities if they ever become a serious pursuit.Already qualified for the Olympics in his real race, the 400, Merritt pulled away for an easy victory in the opening round of 200-meter qualifying at the rain-soaked U.S. Olympic Trials on Thursday, posting the nights third-best time at 20.09 seconds.He already has the worlds best time this year, at 19.78 seconds, and if world-record holder Usain Bolts hamstring injury turns out to be worse than expected -- well, who knows what could happen?Its not really a serious thing for me, said Merritt, who also owns the fastest time at 400 meters this year. I just want to have some fun with it, and if I have the ability to do it, I figure Ill do it. Ill try to make it as light as possible.Among those who take the 200 more seriously are worlds silver medalist Justin Gatlin, Tyson Gay, Mike Rodgers and Wallace Spearmon, who is trying to return to the upper-echelon of this race after struggling with injuries. All made it through their first-round heats with ease.Allyson Felix also views it as more work than play, and is trying to become the first woman to win Olympic gold in both events. Felix is already qualified at 400 meters and begins her quest in the 200, her specialty, on Friday.Merritt could become the first man to win a 200-400 Olympic double since Michael Johnson in 1996. But his specialty is the 400 and he still has some goals there.Among them: World record, he said. He won the Olympic gold in 2008, but pulled out of the first round in 2012 with a hamstring injury.In his world, the 200 is mainly good training.And yet, watching him pumping his fists as he hit the stretch, then steadily pulling away for a .44-second cushion over the second-place finisher, it was easy to see why hes at least giving this a try.If anybody can do it, LaShawn can do it, Gatlin said. To watch him run is amazing. I know hes got it in the tank. So lets see him put it out there.Gatlin, a more seasoned veteran than Merritt at both the distance and the art of the double, saved energy in his opener, especially with rain starting to soak the track at Hayward Field. He ran the 200 in 20.32 and finished .05 behind Ameer Webb. But all these prelim times go in the wastebasket almost as soon as theyre recorded.JJust play it smart, Gatlin said.dddddddddddd Im on to the next round. Almost a blueprint of what I did in the 100. Go faster. Rise to the occasion.Other happenings on Day 6 of Olympic Trials:SHOT DIVA: Michelle Carter (Twitter handle @shotdiva) already had her Olympic spot wrapped up. Then, she won the meet on the last throw of the night, just like she did at the world indoor championships this spring. Her mark of 64 feet, 3 1/4 inches beat out Raven Saunders and knocked Felisha Saunders into third. Veteran Jill Camarena-Williams finished fifth in what she said would be her last Olympic Trials. She also said, I always wait to see Michelles last throw. I would never, ever leave.TRIPLE JUMP: Two-time NCAA champion Keturah Orji, who once dreamed of being an Olympic gymnast, will get a chance at another kind of title. She won the womens triple jump and will head to Rio. On the mens side, Christian Taylors quest for an Olympic repeat is on track. He needed one jump to make it through qualifying and will try to secure his spot Saturday.THE TOUGHEST JUMP: Stephanie Garcia was in the mix for an Olympic spot in steeplechase until the final lap. First, she got passed for the third position. Then, in her quest to catch up, she stumbled over the last barrier and went tumbling. Emma Coburn, Courtney Frerichs and Colleen Quigley earned the trips to Rio. Garcia said she still recorded a victory of sorts: I knew if I didnt make it, then I was going to make those who did work very, very hard.MORE MEDALS: Among Olympic medal winners who made it through their qualifying rounds Thursday were Leonel Manzano (1,500), Bershawn Jackson (400 hurdles) and Dawn Harper-Nelson (100 hurdles). Harper-Nelson, the 2008 gold medalist, was in the same heat with American record holder Keni Harrison, but barely noticed. I tell my husband, `Tell me what lane Im in and what heat. The rest doesnt matter, Harper-Nelson said.QUOTABLE: With [Jamaicas] rules, hopefully theyll let him in. If not, it might be the first time the Olympic committee sends a personal invite to an athlete to come to the games. Theyd lose some money if he didnt show up. -- Wallace?Spearmon, on the chances of Usain Bolt making the Olympics despite his recent hamstring problems. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz