Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

28.08.2019 04:38
Eagles center Jason Kelce made the All-Pro f Antworten

irst team after the 2017 season and his play remained at a high level during the 2018 season Juan Thornhill Jersey Cheap , so it was no surprise to see that he was selected for the team again on Friday.There was something a little different about making it this year, though. Kelce is joined on the offense by his brother Travis as the Chiefs tight end edged George Kittle of the 49ers for the top spot in the ‘ voting this year.“For me and my brother to both get it, it’s that much more special because I still remember us in the backyard fighting with each other, playing football growing up and we envisioned each other competing at the highest level, competing against the best players,” Jason said. “And for both of us to be recognized as one of those guys is pretty special.”The Kelces join Tiki and Ronde Barber and Shannon and Sterling Sharpe as bothers voted to the All-Pro first team in the same year. The Chiefs head coach appears to be involved in formulating an improvement to the NFL’s overtime setup"Since both NFL conference championship games went into overtime this past season — including the Kansas City Chiefs’ 37-31 loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game — the subject of NFL overtime rules has been a topic of offseason discussion.Back in January Juan Thornhill Jersey Womens , I ran through some of the ideas being put forth as ways NFL overtime could be improved.Now there is evidence that the Chiefs are making an effort to get the NFL to make a change.In his appearance before the media during the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid — whose quarterback Patrick Mahomes never had a chance to touch the ball during overtime against the Patriots — said that it’s something the league is considering.“They are talking about them and we’ll see how all that rolls,” Reid said. “We all have our opinions, we’ll just see how it goes. The league makes the right decision.They have to listen to a lot of voices coming at them from various angles, but they’re aware of it and looking at things.”Later — when asked about a potential expansion of replay rules — Reid said he had “been able to sit in on a couple of meetings with that,” suggesting that he’s been involved in the Competition Committee process that is the starting point for all rule changes that are submitted to the owners for approval.Appearing on thePFT Live with Mike Florio podcast on Friday morning Harrison Butker Jersey , Chiefs general manager Brett Veach was asked if the team would be submitting a proposal to ensure both teams would possess the ball in overtime.Veach said while he has been too busy with free agency and the draft to be involved, he was aware that Reid is working on it.”Everybody wants a chance for guys to do what they do,” Veach added. “I don’t really see the downside of having that — especially when you have a player like Patrick Mahomes. It would have been a lot of fun, and I think a lot of people — if they weren’t already tuned in for a great game — they certainly wouldn’t have wanted to miss that overtime. It would have been fun. But again, that’s something the league will work out. Those guys are smarter than me, so they’ll figure out what the best plan of attack is.”Whether or not the people running NFL are smarter than anybody— much less Brett Veach — is sometimes open to question.But if you believe the overtime rules need to change Reggie Ragland Jersey , this is encouraging news.We don’t yet know exactly what any proposal under consideration might contain. As I noted last month, there are lots of different ways overtime could be improved.This will be something to watch as the offseason proceeds.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz