Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.08.2019 15:46
chael Kessesn scored 21 points, Donte Mc Antworten

Ian Rush believes Christian Benteke still has a lot to offer Liverpool but must be more selfish in front of goal.The Reds striker has scored seven goals in 31 appearances in all competitions since his summer move from Aston Villa, and is yet to find the net in 2016.But Rush, who won the League Cup a record five times, is confident Benteke has the quality to make a difference should he get his chance when Liverpool face Manchester City in the Capital One Cup final on Sunday. What he has to do is get in the box, you have to be selfish and score goals, Rush told Sky Sports News HQ. I went seven games without scoring for Liverpool once, and I got dropped even though wed won five and drawn two.Bob Paisley said You are not playing because you are not scoring, and I think Benteke has to be a little bit selfish in the box because when you are a striker, you have to be hungry at the right time. A look back at Ian Rushs five League Cup wins. The Liverpool legend thinks Jurgen Klopp can make history by beating Manchester City in the Capital One Cup Strikers will be judged on goals, not how many you create, and once you start scoring, you start making them as well. If you get him inside the box more, hell get chances because he is a good finisher and I think he can play in the Liverpool system. Benteke has scored seven goals in 31 appearances for Liverpool this season Bentekes struggles have prompted comparisons to Andy Carrolls time at Anfield. Carroll scored 11 goals in 58 games for the Reds, but Rush believes Benteke has more to offer than the former Liverpool striker.When you look at Carroll and Benteke, they are both strong in the air, but I think Benteke has a bit more about him, he added. He has quality with his feet. Carroll is great, but if Benteke gets his confidence he has more to offer.He may need a run of games, but thats what I like because when [Daniel] Sturridge is fit, theres competition for places. I think Benteke is a quality player, and Ive seen him for Belgium and Aston Villa when he scored some great goals. He just needs a goal. Daniel Sturridge returned as a second-half substitute against West Ham, and featured against Aston Villa and Augsburg Sturridge struck twice in his single Capital One Cup appearance this season, against Southampton in December, and the England international is in contention to feature against City following his return from injury.He played more than an hour against Aston Villa and FC Augsburg, and Rush thinks his presence in the line-up brings confidence to the rest of the team.Hes special but he needs to be on the pitch, Rush continued. If we can get him on the pitch, it breeds confidence. We have some great players, but Sturridge is probably a bit different. He can win you games.Against Villa he got the first goal and that changed the game completely because it meant they had to come out and play. When you also have Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino you have three quality players that can score you goals. Rush thinks Liverpool have the quality to hurt Manchester City on Sunday My job when I played was to score. If I got one, I wanted two, and if I got two, I wanted three. Thats the hunger you have. I know hes been injured a lot, but when Sturridge is on the pitch, he wants to win and score goals, and it brings confidence if hes in the side because we know we can score .Daniel has had so many injuries, he wants to get himself 100 per cent fit. I think every player wants to play, and if youre not ready, its not worth playing, but hopefully, now he is 100 per cent because his goalscoring ratio is incredible.Also See:Coutinho improving under KloppLiverpools League Cup winsHenderson looking for moreMatip: The view from GermanyNike Presto x Off White Shop . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Uomo . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. http://www.airforce1justdoit.it/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Nike Air Force 1 Ragazzo . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Air Force 1 Bianche Sconto .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center.MOBILE, Ala. -- Cameron Morse scored 29 points off the bench on 11-of-17 shooting and Youngstown State made 9 of 10 free throws in the final minute to beat Florida International 78-73 in a final game of the Red Diamond Roundball Classic on Sunday.Francisco Santiago scored 13 points and Matt Donlan added 11 and made all six of his free throw attempts, including four in the final 45 seconds. Youngstown State (2-3) made 19 of 23 free throws (83 percent).There were 14 lead changes and 10 ties, including 29-all at halftime, before Morses 3 put Youngstown State up 67-66 with 2:22 left.dddddddddddd The Penguins pulled away after Devin Haygood made a layup, Donlan made his free throws and Santiago and Brett Frantz added three between them.Michael Kessesn scored 21 points, Donte McGill had 17 and the Golden Panthers (1-4) were held to 43 percent shooting from the floor (29 of 67).Hosted by South Alabama, Jacksonville also played in the tournament. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz