Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.08.2019 15:49
been the story of our season, Cherry said. De Antworten

You know what they say about best-laid plans. But, all things being equal, this could be a different kind of season for the Western Conference-leading Chicago Blackhawks when it comes to the trade deadline.Stan Bowman has been among the more creative and aggressive GMs during his time in Chicago. He always is looking to plug holes in his contending squad, spending a first-round pick last season to get rental Andrew Ladd, or a first-round pick the year before that for Antoine Vermette and a second-rounder for Kimmo Timonen.But Chicago will host the draft in June, and this time around Bowman is very reluctant to move his top draft picks.Were trying to make it a big event, and everyone [here] is excited about hosting it, Bowman told ESPN.com on Friday. So from that perspective, were probably going to try to hang on to those picks. Now, anything is possible. But its unlikely that I would be moving the early picks in the draft.The Blackhawks have 10 picks for the 2017 draft, including three in the fifth round and two in the sixth -- plus all of their normal slots.We did that on purpose. We do have a lot; we want to make a splash out of it, said Bowman. Hopefully it will work out well. I dont know if its a great draft; early returns are mixed on it. But there are always players in the draft.All of which means that Bowman doesnt plan on his normal trade-deadline plan of action.As far as the deadline goes, well still be creative and look at things, but the other side of it is, we just dont have any cap space, said Bowman. I dont envision us having any [cap space], like Im not planning on us shedding any players. If theres injuries, I suppose ...Theres also this: For the first time in a while, the current Blackhawks have a real injection of youth. Perhaps Chicagos late-season boost will come from within that group.We have six first-year players on our team, said Bowman. Im looking more at those players being better players in the spring than they are now, just through playing 60-70 games in the league. I think were going to be improving from within more so than we are adding from outside. I like that part of it. I like the excitement of having Nick Schmaltz or Ryan Hartman?or Tyler Motte or [Vincent] Hinostroza; those guys are doing pretty well right now. We havent given them big responsibility yet, but I think as we go along were looking at that sort of as our internal improvement, so to speak.First-year defensemen?Michal Kempny and Gustav Forsling have also helped shore up Chicagos blue line. I would argue that this is Chicagos deepest defensive corps in years.But question marks remain up front, where the Blackhawks hope some of the kids will make their mark before the end of the season to help complement their talented, veteran core. Its not that they are struggling to score; the Blackhawks are fifth in goals per game. Still, if the kids can step their game up another level in the second half, that will be a boost.I asked a veteran front office executive from a rival Western Conference team to give a scouting report on the Blackhawks four rookie forwards:Schmaltz, 20: Really talented kid, will need time to adjust, like most kids. But the beauty is the protection of?Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews?and those great veterans. Schmaltz has always been a top player, a real offensive guy. He has the potential to be a 25-goal scorer in the NHL. Hes in the ideal situation to develop there, with the veterans around him.Motte, 21: He is a legit bottom-six guy, has speed, works hard, smart. Hes a good fit for them there.Hinostroza, 22: A talented kid, good stick, good head. Hes not big, though. In my view, hes behind Schmaltz in terms of talent and growth potential, but hes intriguing.Hartman, 22: Hes always been a gritty kid, and this is a great opportunity for him. This kid will fill that gritty, energy role and hes got a decent nose for the net too. Probably a bottom-six guy, but I think hes a pretty good one.The regular season is an audition for those four rookies to grab a role.Its a matter up front of seeing if some of those guys emerge as bigger pieces, said Bowman. Right now, theyre not really carrying the load, its our main guys doing that. But as we go along, I expect them to improve. I look forward to seeing those guys grow their games. We havent had a lot of players who were going to get better during the year. Thats probably why, in the past, we went external to find ways to improve our team. But thats not really my game plan this year. Things can change, but Im looking for some growth from these guys. Hopefully one or two or three of them are going to emerge as being able to take on a bigger load as we go.A major injury or a prolonged slump certainly could change everything, and the Blackhawks do have their 2018 first-rounder to dangle if need be. But the plan in Chicago sure looks different on the trade front than most years. And thats OK.Antti Raanta Coyotes Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Derek Stepan Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.coyotesteamstoreonline.com/authentic-jakob-chychrun-coyotes-jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Darcy Kuemper Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Darcy Kuemper Coyotes Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury.NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Memorial Gym has seen a lot of 3-pointers during the last 30 years, but never a night like this.Vanderbilt broke a school record with 19 3-pointers and combined with High Point for a school record 31 3-pointers in a 90-63 win over the Panthers on Tuesday night.Vanderbilt (5-4) made 19 of 32 from 3-point range. The old school record was 18 3-pointers in an 88-63 win at Tennessee in 2005.High Point (4-5) went 12 for 15 from beyond the arc.I thought it was a tremendous shooting display by both teams and I dont know if thats because both teams were just really, really good shooters or there were a lot of breakdowns on the defensive end tonight, Commodores coach Bryce Drew said. I think a lot of credit tonight with them making shots was the unselfishness. We had 23 assists on 29 field goals.Vanderbilt, the SECs top 3-point shooting team, has made a 3-pointer in all 973 of its games since the inception of the 3-point line in 1986. Only UNLV has a longer streak in Division I basketball.Matthew Fisher-Davis led the Commodores 19 points, including four 3-pointers.Riley LaChance tied the record with a 3-pointer from the top of the key with 7 minutes left and Joe Toyes 3-pointer from the corner with 1:26 left broke the record. LaChance scored 14 points, including four 3s.I think guys were doing a good job of getting other guys open, LaChance said. We had a lot of good looks from 3.Vanderbilts Jeff Roberson scored 14 points, including four 3-pointers, Payton Willis added 13 points with three 3-pointers and Nolan Cressler scored 10.We werent aware of any of the records, Cressler said. We were just kind of out there playing. Me and Riley were on the bench and the announcer said something about new Vanderbilt record, 19 3s or whatever. So its kind of cool to be in the record books.LaChance entered the game wiith the Southeastern Conferences second-leading 3-point percentage (67.dddddddddddd).Theyre a pretty elite 3-point shooting team, Panthers coach Scott Cherry said. They move the ball around and stretch the floor. At one point they had five guards out there and we dont have good length on the perimeter.Miles Bowman Jr. led High Point with 22 points, Jamal Wright had 12 and Anthony Lindauer added 11.Bowman scored High Points first 10 points, leading the Panthers to a 13-6 advantage early in the first half. Vanderbilt answered with an 11-0 run to take a 17-13 lead.Just seeing the ball go through the hoop like that constantly and consistently doesnt give you much of a chance to rebound, Bowman said. And you dont get a chance to run the ball in transition. It was kind of crazy.The Commodores made 12 of their first 19 shots from 3-point range to take a 50-42 halftime lead. High Point was nearly as good, hitting eight of its first nine.Vanderbilt improved to 13-0 against the Big South Conference.BIG PICTUREHigh Point: The Panthers 3-point shooters were almost as productive as the Commodores, but Vanderbilt pulled away in the second half.Vanderbilt: The Commodores 3-point shooting is as good as it gets, but theyre still searching for consistency in their overall game.PANTHER DROUGHTHigh Point went over 13 minutes without a basket in the second half, turning an 11-point deficit into a 30-poiint gap. Vanderbilt scored 33 points off turnovers in the game. Thats been the story of our season, Cherry said. Dead spots like that. We go stretches without scoring.UP NEXTHigh Point hosts Ferrum on Sunday to start a two-game home stand.Vanderbilt visits Middle Tennessee on Thursday before a nine-day break. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz