Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.08.2019 16:02
the outside of Turn 2. When Hamilton turned into the corner Rosberg, who had been struggling with brake issues, went straight on Antworten

Nico Rosberg is convinced Lewis Hamilton is the man to blame for their dramatic last-lap collision in Austria.Rosberg looked set for a sixth win of the season until Hamilton caught him on the final lap, attempting a pass around the outside of Turn 2. When Hamilton turned into the corner Rosberg, who had been struggling with brake issues, went straight on, with the contact wiping out his front wing.While Hamilton recovered to win the race, Rosbergs front wing damage meant he had to crawl to the chequered flag, in which time he was passed by Max Verstappen and Kimi Raikkonen and had to settle for fourth. Rosberg, who is under investigation for continuing with a damaged car and for causing the collision, said Hamilton was the man at fault.I am absolutely gutted, it is unbelievable, Rosberg said. The sport sometimes ... I was sure to win that race and then I lost it on the last lap. It is pretty intense.We were battling and I was struggling a little bit with my brakes because they got a bit hot in the end and my tyre were degrading, so that gave Lewis a chance and nevertheless I was hoping I could defend and bring it home.I had the inside position, a strong position and I went a bit deep into the corner which is fine because I dictate [the move] and I was very surprised that Lewis turned in and it caused a collision. I am absolutely gutted.Immediately after the race, Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda said Rosberg was at fault for the collision.?Asked what he will say to the stewards, Rosberg said: I dont know, I havent thought about it. I havent even seen it. I am just frustrated about what happened.Adam Jones Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Zack Greinke Diamondbacks Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondbacks-matt-andriese-jersey/ . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Steven Souza Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night.Manchester United will have to do without their man of the moment for at least this week as they look to push their unbeaten streak in all competitions to nine matches Wednesday night against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.The Red Devils (6-6-3) tightened the race for fourth in the table with Sundays 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur and improved to 5-3-0 since a 2-1 loss at Turkish side Fenerbahce on Nov. 3.Henrikh Mkhitaryan continued his brilliant play with the matchs only goal in the 23rd minute, but the Armenia international was forced off the pitch on 85 minutes with an ankle injury after being clipped from behind by Danny Rose.Manager Jose Mourinho ruled the midfielder out for at least this weeks two matches and lamented the timing of the injury given a strong run of form that included his first two goals for Manchester United.Hopefully, Mkhitaryan can play at Christmas, Mourinho said at his Monday news conference. When I saw him on the stretcher, I thought it was more difficult; when I watch the tackle on TV, I was a bit scared, but no. Its a pity, because hes going to miss matches in his best period, but at least we wont lose a player for so long.United have lost just once in their last nine Premier League matches, but have six draws in that span. They are six points behind eternal rivals Manchester City for fourth, which seems a more legitimate target given Chelseas blistering form that has created a 13-point gap between the teams.Mourinho also learned Uniteds Europa League path Monday when they were paired with French side Saint-Etienne in the round of 32 in February. It will be a family reunion with United midfielder Paul Pogba set to square off against his older brother Florentin.He knows his brother better than anyone, so obviously, in terms of the individual analysis, I think he can give us the best opinion about his brother, Mourinho joked regarding the sibling showdown before adding, Its the club where Michel Platini, before he went to Italy, did amazingly well in an amazing team that was dominant in France in that period so its a historical club.And the extra curiosity of a beautiful thing which is two brothers playing each other.Mourinho will have to make at least one other change to his starting XI besides a replacement for Mkhitaryan since right back Antonio Valencia picked up his fifth yellow card of the season and will serve a one-match ban. Thee gap in the midfield could mean a starting spot for Wayne Rooney, who did not play Sunday and remains one goal shy of matching Sir Bobby Charltons all-time Manchester United mark of 249.dddddddddddd.Crystal Palace (4-3-8) are unbeaten in their last two matches following a six-game losing streak and scraped out a point Saturday with a rollicking 3-3 draw at Hull City. The Eagles rallied to a 2-1 lead on second-half goals by Charlie Austin and Wilfried Zaha, only to fall behind 3-2 on 78 minutes.Substitute Frazier Campbell then salvaged a point for Palace by finishing a cross from Zaha on 89 minutes. It was the second time in three matches Crystal Palace traded blows in a flurry of second-half goals, but got something out of this match after losing 5-4 at Swansea City on Nov. 26.For the neutral its probably great to watch, but not for ourselves, Campbell told Palaces official website. Wed like to keep clean sheets. Were scoring freely and if we can keep a few more clean sheets well win more games.Palace manager Alan Pardew is hoping James Tomkins will be available after he was a late omission Saturday due to a knock suffered in training. The defender has three goals, including two in his previous two matches. If Tomkins cannot go, Martin Kelly would likely get his second straight start on the backline.One-time Manchester United product Zaha has two goals and five assists in Palaces last seven matches. The Ivory Coast international has failed to score in five career matches against United, though.Palace striker Christian Benteke has three goals in nine contests versus the Red Devils, but he has never been on a winning team against United in his previous stops at Aston Villa and Liverpool.Palaces only win over Manchester United in the Premier League era was 2-1 after extra time at Old Trafford in the 2011 League Cup quarterfinals. Pardew was denied an FA Cup title last season by United, losing 2-1 after extra time as Juan Mata pulled the Red Devils level on 81 minutes and Jesse Lingard smashed home the winner in the 110th minute.Manchester United are 6-1-0 in the last seven overall meetings between the teams, getting a scoreless draw at Selhurst Park and a 2-0 home win last season. Rooney has tallied twice in nine lifetime games against Palace. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz