Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.08.2019 03:51
TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the intelligence of Bradley Beal, the debut of Canadian Kelly Olynyk, the versatility Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the intelligence of Bradley Beal, the debut of Canadian Kelly Olynyk, the versatility of Andre Iguodala, former coach Doug Collins going back to TV and the creativity of Ricky Rubio. Wales Soccer Jerseys . 1. BRADLEY BEAL (Wizards): Im looking forward to seeing a full season of John Wall and Beal in the Washington back court. If both stay healthy, they can be a dynamic young guard tandem. Guard play in todays NBA is so critical on both ends of the floor. I saw some solid improvement in Wall last season and I love the pace and intelligence that Beal plays with. Hes got a smooth shooting stroke and plays like a savvy veteran. Randy Wittmans squad has a chance to make some noise if we see them both play 75+ games. 2. KELLY OLYNYK (Celtics): Really liked what I saw from him in his pre-season debut vs. Toronto on Monday night. Forget the stats, he knows how to play and will fit in their system over time. Yes, hes got to get a lot stronger and the stamina will be challenged for the rookie keeping up with the up-tempo pace and grind of a long NBA season but hes got a definite skill set that jumps out at me; his passing being the most advanced at this stage. Hes got good vision and reads/reacts to plays in a quick fashion. He delivers the ball to teammates and puts them in a position to make a positive play. Hell be a guy that theyll be able to utilize at the high post and run some plays through him there. Theyll definitely be some tough nights along the way and hell be asked to do a bit too much on a team in a rebuilding situation but the fact that he gets thrown to the fire right away will benefit him down the road if he keeps the right outlook. 3. ANDRE IGUODALA (Warriors): Golden State will be a matchup nightmare at times for folks when Mark Jackson goes small ball with him, Harrison Barnes, Klay Thompson and Steph Curry. Good luck guarding this crew, theyll be entertaining. He brings them the ability at the wing spot to defend opposing scorers and has the respect of the referees in these matchups. He is a guy that doesnt seek out the limelight, a good teammate, unselfish and finds ways to make his team better. His versatility will be an interesting addition to their team. 4. DOUG COLLINS: Was thrilled to hear that hell be back on TV after his stint as the coach of the 76ers. I have a lot of respect for him. Hes an outstanding basketball man who is a very passionate, straightforward guy. I think hes a top-notch analyst and gives you the whys that an ex-coach can provide better than anyone. Hes prepared and gives you the goods. Hes not some ex-player looking to hang out. He elevates the level of a game with his insights. If not on the sideline, then no better place for him to be. Good for the game of basketball and all intelligent fans of the sport. 5. RICKY RUBIO (Timberwolves): Always enjoy watching this young man play. Fingers crossed that he has a full season of health and takes that next step as a player that I have no doubt that he can take. He brings a flair to the game with his creativity and is a gym rat who loves playing and improving. This year, the TWolves will be one of those teams trying to make the big push to be a playoff team in a brutally competitive Western Conference. His leadership and development will play a major role if they can take the next step. Custom Wales Soccer Jerseys . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/aaron-ramsey-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith and general manager Thomas Dimitroff have signed one-year contract extensions through the 2016 season. Also, the Falcons announced Monday President Rich McKay signed a four-year extension through May 2019. McKay, who chairs the NFLs competition committee, will continue to serve as chief executtive officer of the Falcons while leading the development and operation of the teams new stadium, scheduled to open in 2017. Joe Ledley Jersey. Dimitroff and Smith each came to the Falcons before the 2008 season. The Falcons are 60-36 under their leadership, including a 4-12 finish in 2012. Financial terms of the new deals were not released. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz