Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.09.2019 04:32
9:35 to play. Graham scored 13 for Air Force Antworten

HOUSTON -- Tom Savage hadnt played in a meaningful game in more than two years before coming in for the Houston Texans after Brock Osweiler was benched Sunday.The long layoff didnt appear to slow him as he threw for 260 yards in less than three quarters to help Houston rally for a 21-20 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.It was nuts, Savage said. But I think the guys did a good job of rallying around me and making some plays for me. Im just happy to be a part of this team.It was the first regular-season appearance since Dec. 14, 2014 for Savage, who missed all of last season with a shoulder injury.He completed passes, he took care of the ball, coach Bill OBrien said. I thought he was decent at getting us in and out of the huddle. I think that needs to speed up, but I thought overall he managed the game pretty well.The win was Houstons 10th straight in the division and left the Texans (8-6) tied with Tennessee for the AFC South lead. But Houston controls its playoff future with a 5-0 mark in the division.Osweiler threw interceptions on consecutive drives in the second quarter to help Jacksonville build a 13-0 lead. OBrien had insisted all season he hadnt thought about benching Osweiler, but hed seen enough after that and brought in Savage . The move was met with a huge ovation from the home crowd that had been booing Osweiler for most of the day.OBrien wouldnt say who would start next week despite Savages success on Sunday. Osweiler has struggled in his first season in Houston after signing a $72 million contract to join the Texans from Denver. He has 16 interceptions and 14 touchdown passes. Osweiler was 6 for 11 for 48 yards before he was pulled.He handled his benching gracefully, noting he was pulled for Peyton Manning midgame in Denvers regular-season finale last season.Unfortunately Ive been down this road before, he said. I understand what its like to get benched in the middle of a football game. And ultimately having a big picture view on the deal, its all about the next man up and being a good teammate.Houston trailed by nine entering the fourth quarter and Nick Novak made his fourth field goal before Lamar Miller bulled in for the go-ahead touchdown. The Jaguars were flagged for pass interference twice on that drive to set up the score.Some things to know about Houstons win over the Jaguars:BRADLEY FIRED: The Jaguars (2-12) fired coach Gus Bradley not long after he addressed the media following Sundays loss, which extended their skid to nine games. Bradley went 14-48 in four seasons in Jacksonville.It is unfortunately evident that we must make a change, Jaguars owner Shad Khan said in a statement . I thought it would be best to do it immediately after todays result so Gus can step away, relax and regroup with his family during the Christmas and holiday season.DEANDRES DAY: Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins had 87 yards receiving for his best game since he had a season-high 113 yards in Week 2. Hopkins was third in the NFL with 1,521 yards receiving last season, but his numbers have suffered this year as Osweiler has struggled and he has just 788. Savage said his familiarity with Hopkins helped him on Sunday.Its just being around him, obviously not getting the physical reps with him, but being around him for three years, you kind of know what hes about and you know that hes one of the best receivers in this league, Savage said. And it was good to show that today.ITS BEEN A LONG TIME: The Jaguars took a 20-8 lead in the third quarter when Marqise Lee returned a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown. It was their first kick return touchdown since 2007 when Maurice Jones-Drew did it, a span of 149 games. Lee dodged a couple of defenders before simply outrunning the rest of the Texans.Its just patience, Lee said. You wait on the hole thats going to open up, for if you see one, you take it.CLOWNEY NOT SATISFIED: Houstons defense was led by Jadeveon Clowney, who had a sack, three tackles for losses and two quarterback hits. The top overall pick in the 2014 draft has a career-high five sacks this season, but feels like he should have more. It was his second straight big game after he had a strip-sack of Andrew Luck in a win over Indianapolis last week.Im just trying to fit in where I fit on the defense, Clowney said. Coaches are dialing it up. Just trying to go out there and make as many plays as possible. I dont know if it was one of my best, best games, but it was probably up there.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. Dillon Brooks Grizzlies Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Marc Gasol Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/Kyle-Anderson-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Allen Iverson Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Jaren Jackson Jr. Grizzlies Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Jacob Van scored 23 points on 7-for-9 shooting and had eight assists, and Trevor Lyons chipped in 15 points and six rebounds as Air Force defeated Jacksonville 86-68 Monday night.Hayden Graham made back-to-back 3s to put the Falcons up 11-8 with 13:59 left before halftime to give them a lead they would never surrender.Jacksonvilles Tanner Rubio made a 3 to pull the Dolphins to within six points before Air Force used a 7-0 run to make it 31-18 with 4:44 left before the break. The Falcons ledd 40-26 at halftime.ddddddddddddFrank Tooheys 3-point play and another 3 from Van put Air Force up 63-40 with 9:35 to play. Graham scored 13 for Air Force making all three of his 3-point attempts. Air Force (2-0) shot 10 for 17 (58.8 percent) from 3-point range.J.R. Holder led Jacksonville with 15 points, Devin Harris added 14 and Andris Misters had 10 off the bench for Jacksonville (1-1). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz