Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.09.2019 04:33
la said, but at the end, he became the be Antworten

Uncertainty over the tenure of Adelaide United coach Guillermo Amor isnt an excuse for the Reds lacklustre A-League season, captain Eugene Galekovic says.The defending champions are bottom of the ladder with just one win amid uncertainty whether Amor will ink a fresh deal to remain in Adelaide next season.Galekovic says if players are worried about Amors future, its misplaced emotion.Individually, everyone takes it differently - my thinking is trying to win games again, Galekovic told reporters on Monday.You have got to more worry about the team outcome and trying to get wins, trying to make finals - and then you can start worrying about that.Amor remains in demand by the Reds but after Sundays 4-0 away loss to Brisbane said a fresh contract wasnt front of mind.I think about tomorrow and the next game because if we lose, I lose and it will be impossible to stay here, Amor said.Amor took Adelaide to the league title last season after being winless after eight rounds - a similar predicament to this season.But Galekovic was tiring of talk about whether the Reds could repeat another unheralded run towards this years title.Theres a lot of new boys in this team and its not fair on them to keep getting reminded of that (last season), he said.Its a whole new team, its a whole new season and its a whole new campaign ... its very tough to do what we did.Complicating any Adelaide recovery is the Reds looming Asian Champions League campaign - the draw will be released on Tuesday - though Galekovic said the clubs focus remained on the domestic league.We definitely still want to achieve something in the A-League, he said.Obviously ACL is nice ... but our focus is on the A-League and trying to get something out of that and we still believe we can. Paul Hornung Womens Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Bart Starr Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Elgton-Jenkins-Packers-Jersey/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Rashan Gary Packers Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola made it clear on Friday he will not stand in Joe Harts way if the goalkeeper would rather leave the club than try to adapt to a new style of play.Not only has Hart been dropped to the bench for Citys first two competitive games under Guardiola, with Willy Caballero selected in his place, but Guardiola has been heavily linked with a move for Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo.Asked if Hart can leave, Guardiola said: Yes, of course. I want happiness for the players, adding I dont want the players to stay here if they dont want to stay.However, he also indicated that all is not yet lost for Hart at City, and pointed to Eric Abidals revival at Barcelona, where Guardiola had a hugely successful spell as coach from 2008-12.The France left back was a year into his time at Barcelona when Guardiola took over and established the tiki-taka passing approach that made the Spanish club the most feared team in the world.I met Abidal and in the beginning, he had problems with the way we played, Guardiola said, but at the end, he became the best left-sided defender in Europe, in my opinion.Fast, intelligent, strong in the air and in the build-up, he was a masterclass. But it took him time. In the beginning, it was not what we were demand

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz