Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

02.09.2019 03:57
Lamar Jackson‘s 6-1 record as a starter was Antworten

the most impressive thing about his rookie season. The Ravens thought enough of what the 2018 first-round pick did to entrust Jackson with the starting job Stitched Hayden Hurst Jersey , trading Joe Flacco to Denver.Jackson is working with a private quarterbacks coach in Florida until the team’s offseason program begins.“Lamar is on his own right now, from that standpoint, in terms of self-development, but it’s my understanding he’s working really hard at it,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “I’ve heard through the grapevine that he’s throwing with guys; he’s working with coaches and things like that. He’s got a coach in Florida who does a great job coaching quarterbacks. I don’t have all the details because we’re not allowed to have all the details on that, but I know Lamar’s a very hard worker Youth Hayden Hurst Jersey , and he’s going to do everything he can do to be the very best quarterback he can be. I love his determination.”Ravens General Manager Eric DeCosta expects Jackson “to improve in every area” in his second season.Jackson ran for 695 yards and five touchdowns. He threw for 1,201 yards with six touchdowns, three interceptions and an 84.5 passer rating.His completion percentage of 58.2 needs to improve, obviously, but Harbaugh said much of the narrative that Jackson can’t throw was media-driven.“We could do the poll right here — raise your hand if you think he can’t throw,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t know what the percentage is. It’s not important to us. It doesn’t really matter what the talk about it is. It’s just talk; it’s just noise. We’re going to try to build the best offense we can around our quarterback Stitched Justin Tucker Jersey , which you always do. We believe he’s a great football player, a great quarterback. How great remains to be seen. That’s up to him and us, so we’re looking forward to seeing what we can get done.” John Harbaugh Likes Idea of Adding Home-Run Running Back - Clifton BrownDoes the addition of Mark Ingram mean the Ravens won’t add another running back? Not necessarily.Ravens Head Coach John..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBaltimore Beatdowna Baltimore Ravens communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpPodcastFilm ReviewFanpostsFanshotsRavensAboutOddsCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Ravens News 3/30: Home-run RBs, successful draft risks and moreNew,8commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRavens News 3/30: Home-run RBs, successful draft risks and moreGreg Bartram-USA TODAY SportsJohn Harbaugh Likes Idea of Adding Home-Run Running Back - Clifton BrownThe fastest running backs at the scouting combine were Justice Hill Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , Ryquell Armstead, Jordan Scarlett, Mike Weber and Travis Homer.Five 2018 NFL Draft risks that paid off in 2019 - Ben LinseyThis pair of third round Oklahoma products should be even better after a full offseason of training with the Ravens.MECOLE HARDMAN NO MATTER WHAT - Brad KellyHardman does not boast a full route tree. Still, he would be a potent weapon in Baltimore with the ability to score on every touch.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz