Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.09.2019 15:51
0 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Satu Antworten

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Marcus Cox, Taylor Lamb and the Appalachian State kicker came through again in the Camellia Bowl.Cox rushed for 143 yards and a touchdown, Lamb ran for 126 yards and Michael Rubino kicked the go-ahead 39-yard field goal to lift the Mountaineers to a 31-28 victory over Toledo on Saturday night.The Mountaineers (10-3) won the bowl in Alabamas capital city on a late field goal for the second straight year, this one coming with 5:14 left.Were getting used to this Camellia Bowl trophy right here, said Satterfield, adding that it rode next to him on the return flight last year and probably would again.We have so much fight and so much integrity in our football team. They do things right on and off the field. You cant win close games like this if you dont do things right on and off the field.The Mountaineers got a couple of fourth-quarter reprieves after failing on a fake field goal.Cox became the ninth FBS player with four 1,000-yard seasons and the 22nd to top 5,000 in his career. Game MVP Lamb passed for 119 yards and a touchdown and ran for a score and some key third- and fourth-down conversions.Kareem Hunt covered 42 yards on four straight rushes to propel Toledo (9-4) down the field after the field goal. Damion Jones-Moore was stopped on third down.Toledo took a delay of game penalty to line up the potential tying kick. Jameson Vest pushed his 30-yard field goal attempt wide right with 1:48 remaining.If we had to go out and do it again, Id kick the field goal again, first-year Rockets coach Jason Candle said. I trust in our kicker and I trust in our protection. That was not the reason why we lost the game.Each of the first three Camellia Bowls have gone down to the final minutes, decided by a combined 10 points.Rubino, a freshman, opened the season with two missed field goals and a missed extra point attempt in an overtime loss to Tennessee. He finished in much better fashion.Hes come a long way, Satterfield said.The teams traded a pair of touchdowns each an 8-minute span of the third quarter, forging a deadlock heading into the fourth.The Mountaineers converted two fourth-down plays to jump ahead the first time, including Lambs 13-yard run off a play fake to Cox.All 11 guys on defense went to Marcus, Lamb said. I just went around the edge and there was nobody in sight.They also got a 94-yard kick return down the right sideline by freshman Darrynton Evans, who skipped away from the grasp of one final diving defender.Toledo answered with Thompsons 4-yard touchdown catch and a 1-yard plunge by Hunt. Woodside set up the second touchdown with a 58-yard bomb to Thompson.This senior class had a storied career, Candle said. Guys like (senior safety) DeJuan Rogers have no reason to hang their head.On the Mountaineers fake, holder Bentlee Critchers pass to Collin Reed fell incomplete.THE TAKEAWAYToledo: Logan Woodside completed 18 of 26 passes for 247 yards and two touchdowns. He came in leading the nation with 42 TD passes. Hunt broke ChesterTaylors school career rushing mark.Appalachian State: Gained 297 rushing yards. Held Toledo, which came in averaging 529 yards, to 374 total yardsPOLL IMPLICATIONSAppalachian State reached 10 wins, at least making a case to finish in the rankings.UP NEXTToledo loses five starters on each side of the ball, including Hunt. But the potent passing duo of Woodside and Thompson will both be seniors next season. Opens 2017 season at home against Elon Phoenix on Aug. 31.Appalachian State must replace Cox, but gets back Lamb and has a number of underclassmen returning who are either starters or backups. Opens at Georgia on Sept. 2.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 DOnta Foreman Womens Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Max Scharping Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Deshaun-Watson-Jersey/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Lonnie Johnson Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Arian Foster Texans Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures, as Newcastle host Sunderland and Manchester City take on Manchester United live on Super Sunday. Its a crucial derby day with Newcastle just one point behind rivals Sunderland as both sides look to escape the drop, while United are four points behind City in the race for the Champions League places.Meanwhile, Leicester continue their bid for a first top-flight title in their history with a trip to Crystal Palace as Tottenham host Bournemouth and Arsenal travel to Everton. Merse correctly predicted three of the five Premier League outcomes last weekend, and also called two FA Cup ties correctly, including a perfect score thanks to Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with West Ham. Mersons last predictions Result Merses prediction Norwich 0-0 Man City 0-3 Bournemouth 3-2 Swansea 2-1 Stoke 1-2 Southampton 2-1 Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham 0-3 Leicester 1-0 Newcastle 3-1 Everton 2-0 Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal 1-2 Watford 2-0 Man Utd 1-1 West Ham 1-1 Reading 0-2 Crystal Palace 1-1 Morgan Schneiderlin lunges for the ball against manchester City Read on to see who Merse is backing this week...Man City v Man Utd - Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HDManchester City have to win this game! Its all becoming very tight in the race for the top four and Manuel Pellegrinis men are really struggling at the moment. The injuries to Vincent Kompany and Nicolas Otamendi are a big blow, however, I see home advantage being key in this game. Manchester United also have injury problems and a tough game against Liverpool wont help their chances. I see City just edging this one 2-1.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)Newcastle v Sunderland - Super Sunday, 1.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD Costel Pantilimon makes a save during the derby against Newcastle Its a big game anyway but now, with one of these two sides definitely going down, its a massive, massive game. If Rafael Benitez hadnt moved to St James Park I would have made Sunderland a certainty. Now, its a very difficult game to call. I watched Newcastle on Monday night and they looked a completely different side. Watching them against Bournemouth and then against Leicester, the difference was startling. The organisation was better but also, the players seemed to give a lot more. I really did fancy Sunderland for this but Newcastle have shown glimpses of promise already under Benitez. I cant split the two sides; its a 1-1 draw for me.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Swansea v Aston Villa - Saturday Night Football, 5.30pm Andre Ayew celebrates his winning goal against Aston Villa I cant see Aston Villa getting anything out of this game. Its just a matter of time before they are relegated and Swansea will move them a step closer to the Championship with victory at the Liberty.In the process, Swansea should confirm their top-flight status by taking all three points against the bottom side.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bets odds: 11/2)Everton v Arsenal - Saturday, 12.45pm Seamus Coleman and Alexis Sanchez battle in the reverse fixture at the Emirates Stadium You just never know what Everton side are going to turn up! One minute they are brilliant and then the next theyre not. It was a great result in the FA Cupp against Chelsea and reaching the semi-final is a major boost for Roberto Martinez, however, before that result they havent been great at home.dddddddddddd On the other hand, I thought Arsenal did well against Barcelona and they will be hoping to translate that form to the league. A draw is no good to either side here but I dont think theres much between the sides. Im going for a 1-1 draw.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 11/2)Chelsea v West Ham - Saturday, 3pm Andy Carroll celebrates his goal against Chelsea back in October Chelsea will be desperately trying to stop Slaven Bilics side reaching the Champions League when the two sides meet at Stamford Bridge. West Ham are right in the hunt for European qualification but to get a result at Chelsea they will have to play from the first whistle. In recent weeks theyve only come alive when theyve been behind. They came back from 2-0 down against Norwich and they did the same at Everton, before going on to seal all points. They cant afford to give Chelsea a head start. Again, theres not a lot between these two sides and Im going for another 1-1 draw.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 11/2) Play Super 6! Enter the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game NOW Crystal Palace v Leicester - Saturday, 3pm Jamie Vardy was on the scoresheet earlier in the season against Crystal Palace Im backing Palace here. I think Alan Pardews side will beat Leicester.The Foxes did not look like a team at the top of the league on Monday night. I know they ground it out but if they play like that for the rest of the season they wont win the league. People will say its good sign that they won playing below par, but they will drop points if they continue to perform like that in the remaining eight games. Theyve punched well above their weight all season but I can just see Palace beating them thanks to a 2-1 scoreline.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 10/1)Watford v Stoke - Saturday, 3pm Watford beat Stoke 2-0 at the Britannia earlier in the season Beating Arsenal to reach the semi-finals of the FA Cup was a massive result for the club. But what do they do now? Do they rest some of their players in the league with a date at Wembley just around the corner?Meanwhile, Stoke appear to be getting better away from home which is extremely unusual for them. With all that in mind Im picking an away win by two goals to one.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bets odds: 10/1)West Brom v Norwich - Saturday, 3pm In-form Salomon Rondon celebrates scoring his teams first goal against Norwich Norwich picked up a good point against Manchester City last week and Im sure Alex Neil would take a point again at West Brom. However, the hosts are unbeaten in eight matches at home in all competitions.In contrast, Norwich are on a run of six straight defeats on the road in the Premier League and I can see that extending to seven at The Hawthorns.Tony Pulis side just know how to get the job done and for that reason Im backing a 1-0 home win.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Southampton v Liverpool - Sunday, 1.30pm Philippe Coutinho is tracked by a number of Southampton players during their 1-1 draw earlier in the season Southampton have had some superb results in recent weeks. Their form has completely turned around. Liverpool will have put a lot of effort into their Europa league clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Thursday. It will certainly take a lot out of them so Im predicting a 2-1 Southampton win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Tottenham v Bournemouth - Sunday, 4pm Harry Kane will be looking to get on the scoresheet against Bournemouth again Bournemouth are safe now. I always find the teams that are safe are a dangerous proposition because they go out and express themselves. However, if the result goes the way I expect between Crystal Palace and Leicester then Tottenham will have a chance to go just two points behind the league leaders. In my opinion they would not let that chance slip so Im backing them for a 2-1 victory at White Hart Lane. However, Mauricio Pochettinos side will have to be wary. Bournemouth will give Spurs a very tricky game.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 7/1)PLAY SUPER 6!Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of the six selected matches. Its free to play so get your entries in before 1500 GMT on Saturday for the chance to win.PLAY NOW... Also See: Premier League questions PL Table Mersons PL Player of the Month PL Fixtures ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz