Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.10.2018 01:24
ll on her last hole. There was a lot of movement on the leaderboard, with those who finished their rounds in the morning making Antworten

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Shanshan Feng beat the wind and now has a good chance of beating everyone else in the ShopRite LPGA Classic. Feng, who last year became the first Chinese player to win an LPGA Tour title and a major event in capturing the LPGA Championship, shot a marvelous 4-under 67 before the wind picked up Saturday and grabbed a three-shot lead heading into the final round. The round matched the days best and gave the eighth-ranked Feng a 6-under 136 total on the wind-whipped Bay Course at the Stockton Hotel and Golf Club. "I think right now Im in good position this week, and if I can have some good results this week, its definitely going to give me more confidence for next week," said Feng, referring to her defence of the LPGA championship. The wind off Reeds Bay was the story. It was mild in the morning when Feng played and then gusted between 20 and 30 mph in the afternoon, leaving players second-guessing club selection and battling inconsistent greens, some of which dried out and didnt hold shots and others that were strangely receptive. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis shot a 9-over 80, matching her worst round since the third round of U.S. Womens Open last year. She fell from third to a tie for 50th. The defending champion had three double bogeys, including two on fired eggs in the bunker, and refused to talk to the media immediately after the round. "Glad thats over! Crazy windy, bumpy greens and a couple fried eggs in the bunker all add up to a lot of shots, hopefully tomorrow is better," she tweeted less than an hour later. The cut of 6 over was the highest on tour this season. "We were all struggling, Jeez Louise," said Paula Creamer, who finished on the cut line after playing two days with Lewis and Suzann Pettersen (10 over). "I had a triple yesterday and between the three of us we had three or four doubles. You dont see that. I cant even tell you the last time I had a double, let alone a triple. But it happens on this golf course. I think everybody is taking it seriously but its hard. Its a different monster out there this year." Feng got the best of the monster in putting herself in position to win her second LPGA event. This hasnt been the best of years for Feng, who won six times in 2012 with three wins coming in Japan and two others on the European tour. While she has three top-10 finishes, her best finish was a tie for seventh in Texas. Feng said a big part of the problem was playing old clubs because she could not get the ones she wanted from her old sponsor. Her new Japanese sponsor got her the clubs she wanted a couple of weeks ago. She had hoped to play this past week in the Bahamas. However, she missed the event because of a visa problem that was complicated when a U.S. Embassy in Japan closed for a few days after receiving a "powder" in the mail she said. Feng had little trouble on the golf course Saturday in stark contrast to most of the field. Eight-teen players broke par with only one doing it in the afternoon when Lewis, first-round co-leaders Moriya Jutanugarn of Thailand and Amanda Blumenherst, and Michelle Wie all played. Jutanugarn, the tours leading rookie, and Haeji Kang of South Korea shared second at 3 under. Jutanugarn had a 73, and Kang shot 69. Wie, looking for her first LPGA win in the United States, rolled in four straight birdies on her back nine and was 4 under until a double bogey, bogey finish for a 73 that dropped her to 1 under. "It was tough out there," said Wie, who hit a couple of shots into the tall grass. "It was really tough out there today. And I just got a little bit unlucky on the last hole. I know I played well today, so just got to go out there and just do the same thing tomorrow and hopefully not get into the fescue." The 23-year-old Wie was tied for sixth with Karrie Webb, Hee Young Park and Karine Icher and first-round co-leader Amanda Blumenherst, who finished with a double bogey for a 75 after losing a ball on her last hole. There was a lot of movement on the leaderboard, with those who finished their rounds in the morning making some big moves. Kang jumped from 12th to a tie for second, and Chie Arimura (67) of Japan and Anna Nordqvist (68) made big moves to finish in a tie for fourth at 2 under. Andrew Miller Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Jose Ramirez Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Jason-Kipnis-Kids-Jersey/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Corey Kluber Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. B.J. Upton Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. MARTIN, Tenn. -- Prized Louisville recruit Asia Durr was limited by a groin injury during much of her freshman year, and Friday night marked the first regular season game of her sophomore season.The guard played only 21 minutes in the Cardinals season opener, but she made a strong impression with 24 points, including 7-of-13 shooting from 3-point range.No. 5 Louisville handled host UT Martin with ease, 100-57.It was great. Shes feeling great. Shes playing well. Really excited for her because she is finally healthy and feeling good, Louisville coach Jeff Walz said. Thats what I recruited. Thats what I thought she could do. Shes a dynamic basketball player that can score and understands the game, and shes fortunate to be playing with some great players, too, that can get her the ball.Those players include forward Myisha Hines-Allen, who had 12 points and 10 rebounds in only 17 minutes Friday, and guard Briahanna Jackson, who had 13 points and four assists.The Cardinals opened with 21 consecutive points before UT Martins Myah Taylor hit a lay-up six minutes into the game. Taylor led the host Skyhawks with 14 points and Ashton Feldhaus had 12.I told the kids that the game was going to be decided in the first three possessions, UT Martin coach Kevin McMillan said.Louisville, the highest-ranked team to visit Martin since the 1990s, shot 56 percent overall and 47 percent (9-for-19) from 3-point range. The Cardinals passed the ball crisply, totaling 23 assists on 37 field goals.The Cardinals, considered one of the top contenders in the Atlantic Coast Conference, subbed liberally throughout the second half and had 12 playerrs score.ddddddddddddIt should be a fun year for all of us if we continue to work and continue to grow, Walz said.BIG PICTURELouisville: Following a season that ended with a disappointing second-round NCAA Tournament exit, the Cardinals opened their season about as well as possible by scoring 21 consecutive points on the way to an easy road win.UT Martin: A young Skyhawk team that must replace several leaders from last years WNIT participant got valuable experience against a high-level opponent skilled at causing turnovers with its press.STAT OF THE NIGHTLouisville built its lead with an aggressive press, which contributed to 32 UT Martin turnovers.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe No. 5 Cardinals gave voters no reason to change their minds with a complete performance.HE SAID ITLets give our kids a little bit of a pass . thats really unfair to do to an inexperienced team, to put that as your opening game. Thats not fair. But theyre going to learn a lot more from that game a lot quicker than they would if they didnt have that game first. -- McMillanFRESHMEN STANDOUTSWalz was particularly pleased with Jazmine Jones, a 6-foot guard from Tallahassee, Florida who had six points, six assists and three rebounds in her college debut. Louisville freshman Kylee Shook added eight points and three rebounds.UP NEXTLouisville: The Cardinals return home Sunday afternoon to play another Ohio Valley Conference school, Belmont.UT Martin: The Skyhawks open a four-game road trip with a Monday game at North Carolina A&T. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz