Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2019 10:57
10thstrikeout of the game in the top of the sixth innin Antworten

ANDORRA LA VELLA, Andorra -- Spanish cyclist Joaquim Rodriguez will retire at the end of this season, ending a 17-year career marked by podium finishes at all three Grand Tours.Rodriguez made the announcement on Monday during a rest day in the Tour de France at a news conference organized by his Katusha team.I still enjoy this sport so much, but I am 37 years old, Rodriguez said in Andorra, where he has been living and training for many years. One day, I will have to stop anyway, and I prefer to do this when I am still riding at a high level.Nicknamed Purito, which is Spanish for small cigar, Rodriguez was fifth overall after the first week of the Tour, just 37 seconds behind race leader Chris Froome.I will give my maximum like I did my whole career, Rodriguez said. I would be happy to finish my Tour career in top 10, but of course I still dream of another podium in Paris.His best results in the Grand Tours were second in the Giro dItalia (2012) and Spanish Vuelta (2015), and third in the Tour (2013) and Vuelta (2010, 12).He also won the Tour of Lombardy twice as well as the Fleche Wallonne classic, and ended the season at the top of the UCI rankings three times.Rodriguez is expected to enter the Rio de Janeiro Olympics road race next month.For the moment, I have no idea what will be my last race, he said. In theory, Rio and the Spanish Vuelta are still on my program. Carnell Lake Steelers Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Antonio Brown Youth Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Joe-Greene-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Carnell Lake Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Mike Wagner Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- Make room, David Ortiz. Theres a mini "Big Papi" swinging a big bat for Nashville, Tenn., at the Little League World Series. With the bases loaded and fans chanting "Big Papi! Big Papi!" Trae McLemore hit a 1-1 pitch over the fence in centre to cap Nashvilles 10-2 victory over Corpus Christi, Texas, in an elimination game Saturday. McLemore, who was nicknamed in honour of Ortiz by his parents, finished with two hits and drove in six runs. And he had his mother, Brenda Gonzalez, in tears as he rounded the bases in the top of the sixth. "When I hit that grand slam, it was just energy running through my body," said the 5-foot-11, 209-pound player. "Its been one of my dreams to come and play in this tournament. Another one was to hit a home run. After that, I looked at my mom, and she was crying." Pausing, before breaking into a smile, McLemore added: "And I was like, Oh, thats awesome." Ben Pickman struck out 10 and allowed three hits over five innings for Nashville (1-1), which stayed in contention in the double-elimination tournament. The Southeast champion opened with a 3-2 loss to Westport, Conn., on Thursday. The one scare for Nashville came in the sixth inning when infielder Knox Preston fell awkwardly and hit his head while stumbling awkwardly into first base on a ground out. Preston was examined on the field, and required assistance to get to his dugout. Nashville manager Randy Ramirez said Preston was being tested for a possible concussion. It was two-and-done for Corpus Christi (0-2), which failed to get its offence on track. The Southwest champion will conclude the tournament playing Perth, Australia (0-2), in a consolation game Monday. Perth was eliminated following a 4-0 loss to San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, earlier in the day. The one bright moment for Corpus Christi was how Jared Cruz responded after giving up the home run to McLemore. Cruz hit a one-out solo homer to centre in the bottom of the sixth to round out the scoring. And it came off McLemore, who relievved Pickman.dddddddddddd "It just shows that these guys didnt give up," manager Randy Ramirez said. "That was a good way to show it, more so for Cruz, because he came back and hit if further." The game began as a pitching duel. Both Pickman and Corpus Christi starter Jesus Ortiz did not give up a through three innings. That changed when Pickman fouled off three consecutive pitches before hitting a single down the first base line. Christopher McElvain followed with a double to right, and McLemore drove both home with a one-out single up the middle to key a three-run inning. Nashville manager Chris Mercado credited Pickmans single for getting his offence going. Once we started hitting the ball, I feel like the other guys feel it, and feel more positive," Mercado said. "I was trying to get them fired up, get them going. And when they did, it was fun." Nashville scored three more in the fifth, and McLemores home run in the sixth rounded out the scoring. He hit the 46th grand slam in series history, and first since Yoshiki Suzuki hit one on Aug. 18, 2011, for Hamamatsu City, Japan. It was the first grand slam by an American player since Andy Rios hit one in 2009 for Chula Vista, Calif. "I call him Pops. Hes just the big daddy," Pickman said. "Everybody loves him. Hes out front, encouraging, loud. He helps fire up the team." PUERTO RICO 4, AUSTRALIA 0 Pitcher Tommylee Sierra shut out Australia for 5 2-3 innings in keeping San Lorenzo in contention in the international bracket of the tournament. Sierra fell one out short of a complete game because he reached the Little League limit of 88 pitches per game when he recorded his 10thstrikeout of the game in the top of the sixth inning. Leonardo Lizardi got the final out for Puerto Rico, which scored three times in the fourth inning to break a scoreless tie. Australia, which was making its first LLWS appearance, was eliminated from title contention. Maverick Hamilton pitched a five-inning complete game for Australia and gave up seven hits. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz