Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.09.2019 10:01
fender near the sideline.UP NEXTOhio State Antworten

MOSCOW -- Derek Drouin wanted everyone to know his Olympic bronze medal last summer was no fluke. He sent that message loud and clear Thursday at the world track and field championships, capturing another bronze in mens high jump and setting a Canadian record in the process. The native of Corunna, Ont., cleared 2.38 metres to finish behind Bohdan Bondarenko of Ukraine, who won gold with a jump of 2.41. Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar took silver in 2.38 while reigning Olympic champion Ivan Ukhov of Russia finished fourth at 2.35. "I wanted to prove this year that I deserved to be on the podium in London 2012, feels good to have accomplished that goal," Drouin said. Drouins bronze in at the London Olympics was the lone Canadian medal in track and field last summer, but he has company in Moscow. Decathlete Damian Warner (bronze) and heptahlete Brianne Theisen-Eaton (silver) have also been on the podium at the world championships. "I was joking after that I never thought I would only place third jumping 2.38 metres, Im certainly not disappointed, it was an incredible competition," said Drouin. "I felt like 2.41 metres was attainable but its always emotional when you set a personal best, getting another one in the same competition was a daunting task. That height is definitely a realistic goal for me now." Matthew Hughes of Oshawa, Ont., also broke a Canadian record, placing sixth in the 3,000-metre steeplechase in 8:11.64. Kenyas Ezekiel Kemboi won his third straight gold. "With a lap to go I knew I was on pace for (the Canadian record)," said Hughes. "I tried to stay with the Kenyan pack and fight all the way. It was a huge relief when I saw the time come up on the board." Alex Genest of Lac-aux-Sables, Que., placed 13th. In mens shot put, Dylan Armstrong of Kamloops, B.C., qualified seventh with a throw of 20.39. "I have no clue what it will take to medal, thats always a moving target," said Armstrong. "Its wide open. A lot of guys are in great shape, including me." Meantime, Sweden capped an eventful day with its first gold medal after one of its high jumpers set off a controversy over Russias anti-gay law in the morning with a rainbow-colored protest that drew pole vault great Yelena Isinbayeva into condemning homosexuality. Abeba Aregawi won the closing 1,500 metres, beating defending champion Jenny Simpson of the United States with a great last-lap effort. Earlier in the day, Aregawis teammate Emma Green Tregaro flaunted her rainbow-painted fingernails in the morning as she qualified for the weekend high jump final, a show of support of gays and lesbians in Russia. It set off Isinbayeva, the Russian pole-vaulting star, who criticized homosexuality and defended the new anti-gay law which has drawn sharp criticism and led Western activists to call for a boycott of next years Winter Olympics in the Russian resort of Sochi. The law means that anyone wearing a rainbow flag on the street or writing about gay relationships on Facebook, for instance, could be accused of propagandizing. "We are just against the publicity in our country and I support our government," Isinbayeva said. Green Tregaro posted a picture of her fingers on social media website Instagram, saying "Nails painted in the colours of the rainbow." She followed that with several hashtags, including "pride" and "moscow2013." "If we allow to promote and do all this stuff on the street, we are very afraid about our nation because we consider ourselves like normal, standard people," Isinbayeva said. On a night of almosts for Americans, Simpson was not the only one to settle for silver. Jehue Gordon of Trinidad and Tobago threw himself across the finish line to hold off Michael Tinsley by .01 seconds and win the 400-meter hurdles. Gordon came on strong down the stretch and finished in a world-leading time of 47.69 seconds to edge Tinsley. Emir Bekric of Serbia was third and two-time Olympic champion Felix Sanchez wound up fifth. It was a similar story in the womens 400 hurdles, even if the margins were bigger. Zuzana Hejnova of the Czech Republic beat American duo Dalilah Muhammad and defending champion Lashinda Demus. The U.S. silver medal tally ballooned to eight, with a championship leading 14 overall. The United States also leads the gold medal standings with four. Kenya moved up into second place together with Russia when Kemboi further established himself as the greatest of his era, winning gold ahead of compatriot Conseslus Kipruto. It was the fourth straight 1-2 finish for Kenya at the world championships. Both nations now have eight medals overall, including three gold. Jamaica is only sixth at the moment but is expected to add many more to its tally when sprinting takes back precedence over the last three days of the championships. The womens 200 final is Friday and both 100 champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce and Olympic champion Allyson Felix dominated their semifinal heats, keeping Fraser-Pryces ambition alive for three golds -- something teammate Usain Bolt achieved at two Olympics and two world championships so far. Felix is looking for the same triple she won at the London Olympics last year, combining the 200 with the 4x100 and 4x400 relays. Felix had the top time of 22.30 seconds, but Fraser-Pryce coasted well ahead of the line and still finished with the fourth best qualifying time for Fridays final. Fraser-Pryce is primarily a 100 sprinter and has two Olympics golds that attest to that, but she said in Moscow that she has never been as ready as this year to add the 200, too. -- With files from The Associated Press. Harry Giles Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Yogi-Ferrell-Kings-Jersey/ . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Bogdan Bogdanovic Kings Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Harry Giles Kings Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Before Ohio State could move on to next weekends showdown with Michigan, the Buckeyes had to deal with a different nemesis.As usual, Michigan State gave Urban Meyers team all it could handle.Mike Weber ran for 111 yards and a touchdown, and No. 2 Ohio State held off Michigan State 17-16 on Saturday after the upset-minded Spartans missed a 2-point conversion with 4:41 remaining.Tough day at the office right there, Meyer said. Well take the win against a team that we know very well and on the road in November. Were 10-1 and getting ready for rivalry week.Ohio State (10-1, 7-1 Big Ten, No. 2 AP) can now focus on Michigan, but only after withstanding a spirited challenge from a Michigan State team that derailed the Buckeyes national title bids in two of the previous three seasons. The Spartans (3-8, 1-7) were down 17-10 when LJ Scott scored on a 1-yard run with 4:41 to play. Michigan State went for the lead, but Tyler OConnors pass on the 2-point conversion attempt was intercepted in the end zone.All week long Id said that, hey, if we get close at the end of the game, were going for 2, and were going to take an aggressive approach and play to win the football game rather than to tie, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said. They had us covered up on that particular play, so good job by them.The Spartans got the ball back one more time, at their own 20 with 2:04 remaining. Tyquan Lewis sacked OConnor on the first play, and then Gareon Conley intercepted him on the second.Scott ran for 160 yards and also scored on a 64-yard catch-and-run in the first minute of the game, but the Ohio State defense didnt allow much more after that. J.T. Barrett threw a 24-yard touchdown pass to Curtis Samuel in the first quarter, and the game was tied at 10 at halftime.Webers 4-yard TD run in the third gave the Buckeyes the lead for good.THE TAKEAWAYOhio State: The Buckeyes had to claw their way to this win, but it was still a sweet one against the team that has given them more trouble than any in recent seasons. Michigan State beat Ohio State in the 2013 Big Ten title game and again late in the regular season last year.ddddddddddddOhio States stellar pass defense was the difference. OConnor and Damion Terry were a combined 8 of 21 with two interceptions for the Spartans.Michigan State: Dantonios team threw everything it had at Ohio State, executing a successful fake punt in the fourth quarter and later going for 2 when an extra point would have tied it. The Spartans fell just short in the end, unable to establish any consistent offensive threats aside from Scott.The 2-point conversion may be second-guessed in the days to come, but OConnor said the team was on board with it.We dont play for second place, obviously, OConnor said. Everybody was all in on going for it.POLL IMPLICATIONSOhio State: The Buckeyes trailed only top-ranked Alabama coming into this weekend, but the bigger concern for them is their playoff position. Even if Ohio State beats Michigan, it could lose a head-to-head tiebreaker with Penn State for the division title.TOUGH SLEDDINGMichigan State managed only 127 yards passing, over half of it on one play. Ohio State wasnt very productive through the air either. Barrett went 10 of 22 for 86 yards on a windy day that included sporadic snow flurries. The Spartans, who had only seven sacks coming into the game, had three against Ohio State.MILESTONEWeber became the third Ohio State freshman to reach 1,000 yards rushing. Robert Smith (1990) and Maurice Clarett (2002) were the other two.It means a lot, he said. It was a goal that I had set at the beginning of the year. My offensive line executed and made it happen.GREAT SCOTTScott had 236 total yards, including a highlight-reel play in the third quarter when he hurdled an Ohio State defender near the sideline.UP NEXTOhio State: The Buckeyes have lost only once in their last 12 meetings with Michigan. Ohio State will be at home next weekend, where it has not lost to Michigan since 2000.Michigan State: The Spartans play at Penn State next weekend, meaning they could have another chance to play spoiler in the Big Ten title race. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz