Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.09.2019 10:05
be running a decent time, I wouldnt be laughing and smilin Antworten

A final-quarter blitz from the Sydney Kings has propelled them to an 87-71 NBL win over Melbourne United.Looking to spoil Melbourne basketball legend Andrew Gazes first visit home as a NBL coach, United kept in touch with the star-studded Sydneysiders on Saturday night for three quarters.However, guards Kevin Lisch and Jason Cadee then inspired a 24-12 final term to secure the Kings seventh victory of the season.The Sydney backcourt duo combined for 10-of-18 shooting from long range, with Lisch scoring 13 fourth-quarter points on the way to a game-high 30, Cadee finishing with 26.Following key injuries and the release of import Cedric Jackson, Melbourne fought valiantly but could not maintain their offensive efficiency in the second half, the loss leaving them anchored to the bottom of the table.A balanced United attack opened the match, hitting 10 of 14 shots from the field, but 12 points from Cadee kept the scores level at 29-29 after the first quarter.Things remained tight until midway through the second quarter when Lisch and Aleks Maric sparked an 11-0 Sydney run, capped by a long bomb from Cadee.But United guard Kyle Adnam again sparked his side, matching the hot-shooting Cadee with back-to-back triples, with Tai Wesley chipping in to see the home side down by five at halftime.Melbourne held sway with the visitors throughout the third term before Lisch stepped up a gear in the fourth, consecutive long bombs signalling the end of Uniteds challenge.Gaze sang the praises of Lisch post-match after the reigning MVPs scoring burst guided the Kings to victory.It was just a privilege to sit back and watch, said Gaze. When Im watching it, Im like you. Im a fan on the sideline.That is just an amazing individual performance.United coach Dean Demopoulos was pleased with the competitiveness of his group despite falling short in the final quarter.Hard fought game, I didnt think the score really indicated it, said Demopoulos. We didnt do very well finishing the game out but they (Sydney) had a lot to do with that.Give them credit; they are a nice ball club. Clint Capela Rockets Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Eric-Gordon-Rockets-Jersey/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Austin Rivers Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. James Harden Rockets Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. LONDON -- Mo Farah says he is prepared for anything his rivals throw at him ahead of the Rio Olympics after he set his fastest time in the 5,000 meters since before London 2012.Farah stormed home to victory in the Anniversary Games in 12:59.29, the best time in the world this year and his quickest since June 2012 in Eugene. It was a time that surpassed the 13:41.66 he clocked in the Olympics back in 2012 but despite the impressive showing, he is taking nothing for granted ahead of Rio.The double Olympian, who will defend both his long-distance titles at the Rio Games, says his rivals will try anything to destabilise his bid for a double, double in the 5,000 and 10,000.Trainings going well, Farah said. But one thing you cant forget is its harder for me to defend an Olympics, the reason being is the rest of the guys have four years of preparation to try and beat me.Anything can happen. They havent managed it yet but Im going to have three Ethiopians, three Kenyans and three Ugandans [in the race at Rio].Theyre going to try and do anything to beat me. I need to keep my feet on the ground and enjoy what I do.It was Farahs first 5,000 of the season and said he was satisfied with his performance as hee posted a remarkable 56.dddddddddddd95 second final lap.He added: It [the race] was alright. It was one of those things.People say Farah comes here and doesnt always do a time but for me, if trainings going well then everythings going well and Ill try.I did try today. It was nice to go straight to the front, by the pacemakers and see what I could do. And to come away with under 13 minutes is a decent time.The race served as Farahs farewell ahead of the Rio Games and alongside Usain Bolts 200 win on Friday, Farah was the star of the show at the Diamond League event at the Olympic Stadium. I love the crowd, I love the people, Farah said. I enjoy what I do. If I didnt enjoy it, then I wouldnt be running a decent time, I wouldnt be laughing and smiling -- I love what I do.Farah dedicated the win to his daughter Rhianna who celebrated her 11th birthday on Friday and he will now head over to the Pyrenees to complete his pre-Rio training camp alongside mens 1,500 runner Charlie Grice and Laura Muir, who broke Kelly Holmes British record in the womens 1,500 on Friday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz