Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.09.2019 08:37
trophies, Gareth Bale signed a new deal Monday that ties him to Real Madrid until 2022.The Wales forward inked the three-year c Antworten

MADRID -- With his focus on winning more trophies, Gareth Bale signed a new deal Monday that ties him to Real Madrid until 2022.The Wales forward inked the three-year contract extension at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Now 27, Bale will be two weeks short of 33 when his new deal runs out.I grew up watching the Premier League and Real Madrid, but when you have the opportunity to play here you cannot waste it, Bale said. Im only thinking about Real Madrid and I am very happy to be here.Bale arrived in Spain with incredibly high expectations after Madrid broke its own record for transfers by paying Tottenham 101 million euros in 2013. That record stood until Manchester United shelled out 105 million euros for Paul Pogba in August.While the team is still very much Cristiano Ronaldos, Bale has become a reliable and often electric second scorer with a knack for netting key goals that have helped Madrid win two Champions League titles and one Copa del Rey.Bale, who had been linked to rumors of a move back to the Premier League with Manchester United, said staying at Madrid was an easy choice.The most important thing is to concentrate on my football, Bale said. I came to improve and I love it. I made the right decision. Weve won two Champions Leagues, I want to keep winning titles and Real Madrid can offer that. The club is at the same level as my ambitions.Bale added that while he continues to address the media in English, his Spanish is getting better as he settles in.I have improved my Spanish, my family is more integrated and I feel that the fans love me, he said. The more time you spend more here, the more integrated you are, and all I do is try to help the team win as many titles as possible. Blake Parker Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Jose Berrios Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-harmon-killebrew-jersey/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Blake Parker Twins Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Jason Castro Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Wake Forest is changing quarterbacks, with Kendall Hinton starting this week against Delaware after leading the Demon Deacons past Duke.Coach Dave Clawson announced the change Tuesday, saying Hinton can throw it, and the more he plays and the more comfortable he gets hell show it.Hinton played the final 2+ quarters against the Blue Devils and led all four scoring drives in the 24-14 victory. He rushed for 63 yards on 11 attempts and was 6 of 11 for 133 yardds with a 62-yard pass to Alex Bachman for Wake Forest (2-0, 1-0 ACC).ddddddddddddThe Demon Deacons quarterback situation has been back-and-forth all season with Hinton and junior John Wolford splitting time. Hintons only career start came in a loss to Indiana last year when Wolford was injured.---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz