Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.09.2019 08:37
Baseball is handling all that, so we dont know. We think, because he served his time, its over with. I havent given it much tho Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons believes outfielder Melky Cabrera served his suspension and wont be penalized by Major League Baseball for his ties to a Florida clinic accused of distributing performance-enhancing drugs. Gibbons said Monday in Oakland he isnt making contingency plans in the case that Cabrera receives another suspension. "We dont think anythings going to happen," Gibbons said. "Major League Baseball is handling all that, so we dont know. We think, because he served his time, its over with. I havent given it much thought and the GM hasnt talked much about it." Cabrera was handed a 50-game suspension on last Aug. 15 for a positive testosterone test. Athletics right-hander Bartolo Colon got the same suspension exactly one week later, also for testing positive for testosterone. The 40-year-old Colon, an All-Star and 14-game winner so far this year, has indicated he is staying focused on his game and not worried about a possible suspension. Cabrera and Colon may have baseballs Joint Drug Agreement on their side should MLB find the players received testosterone from the clinic. Article 3 H of the agreement states "players shall not be subjected to multiple disciplines as a result of the same use of a prohibited substance." Cabrera, the 2012 All-Star game MVP while still with the San Francisco Giants, has shown no signs to Gibbons of being concerned about further punishment. "Melky doesnt say a whole lot," Gibbons said. "We get along great. In passing well talk. He doesnt say a whole heck of a lot." Cabrera began the week batting .284 with three home runs and 30 RBIs for Toronto, which is in last place in the AL East. Quincy Williams II Jaguars Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Jawaan Taylor Youth Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Josh-Oliver-Elite-Jersey/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Nick Foles Youth Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Yannick Ngakoue Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. ST. LOUIS -- Two weeks between starts did not help Colin Rea.The San Diego Padres pitcher gave up a season-high three home runs in a 4-2 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals in the first game of a day-night doubleheader on Wednesday. He had not allowed more than one homer in any of his other 23 career outings during the last two seasons.I dont think he was bad by any stretch, but I think theres more in him, manager Andy Green said. I think theres more attack in him.Green said Rea (5-4) lacked effective secondary pitches and was well off in location on homers by Matt Holliday (missed by a plate) and Jedd Gyorko (missed by half a plate). Green also said throwing a cutter to Yadier Molina wasnt great pitch selection.The 25-year-old right-hander, who last pitched on July 6, allowed four runs and eight hits in six innings.I was pretty excited and I felt good warming up in the `pen and I was probably moving a little too fast out there, Rea said. I could have slowed down a little.Rea had been 2-0 with a 3.68 ERA in his previous four starts.Carlos Martinez was dominant after a shaky first inning and a nosebleed in the second for St. Louis..Only 11,191 fans were in the seats for the opener, rescheduled from a rainout on Tuesday night. Paid attendance was 40,184.Gyorko is 10 for 17 against his old team and has homered in each of the last four games.San Diego opened with Travis Janikowskis double and Ryan Schimpfs two-run homer but had just twwo more hits off Martinez (9-6), who pitched seven innings.dddddddddddd.The game was halted about 12 minutes while Martinez was tended to on the field with two outs and none on in the second for a nosebleed. After play resumed, he retired 11 of his next 12 batters.With him wed like to get to a point where we can finish the at-bat and the at-bats dont drag on and on and on, Green said. I think thats the next step for him.Aledmys Diaz had two hits and has reached safely in 23 consecutive games, longest by a rookie this season. He is 13 for 19 against San Diego with a homer and four RBI.Seung Hwan Oh earned his third save in four chances.HOMER HAPPYSan Diego has homered in 17 consecutive games, extending a franchise record. The Cardinals have homered in a season-best 10 straight games, totaling 21 in that time.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: C Christian Bethancourt took a foul off his right knee guard in the seventh but stayed in the game.UP NEXTPadres: Andrew Cashner (4-7, 5.05) works the series finale. He has lost two of his last three starts.Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (9-5, 4.19) is coming off a three-hit shutout against the Marlins and has allowed one run in his last 23 innings.PLAYER MOVEThe Padres recalled lefty Keith Hessler from Triple-A El Paso to serve as 26th man for the second game of the doubleheader. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz