Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.10.2018 01:08
AFL coaches associations player of the year in 2012, looks back on it as his best season. Not so Mitchell.Its awkward to say pr Antworten

If West Coast fans thought gun recruit Sam Mitchell was good in 2012, they should have seen him the year before. Or a few years later.The former Hawthorn onballer this week added the AFLs greatest individual accolade to his decorated resume, named co-Brownlow Medallist alongside Richmond captain Trent Cotchin, after Essendons Jobe Watson was stripped of the award.Cotchin, who also earned his sole All-Australian selection and was named the AFL coaches associations player of the year in 2012, looks back on it as his best season. Not so Mitchell.Its awkward to say probably not but I dont think so, Mitchell said with a grin on Thursday.I had a strong season, obviously Im sitting here (as a Brownlow Medallist) but probably the year before I was slightly better.I was ineligible (through suspension) and Dane Swan polled 34, which was the most ever at that stage. I think Ive been reasonably consistent over those years.And he has. Mitchell was Hawthorns leading Brownlow vote-getter or runner-up in all but one of the past 10 years - the sole exception being 2014, when he missed nine weeks with a hamstring injury.He polled a career-high 30 votes when he fell short to Swan in 2011 and was arguably just as good in 2015, racking up 26 votes as the Hawks capped off their premiership three-peat.At 34, Mitchell will be the third-oldest active player in the AFL next season behind Western Bulldogs stalwarts Bob Murphy and Matthew Boyd.As with all players, father time is bound to catch up eventually.But Mitchells class and tactical nous suggest the Eagles have plenty to look forward to when he links up with his new teammates later this month.He and Cotchin will receive their Brownlow medals in a private ceremony next month and Mitchell says hes keen for the turmoil surrounding the 2012 award to be put to rest.Theres a lot of things that have happened in the past that have got very little to do with us, he said.But when Ive got my son sitting there and I get a phone call saying youre a Brownlow Medallist, Id be lying if I (said) it was not a joyful experience to share that with my family right at that point. Roberto Perez Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Cody Allen Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Danny-Salazar-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Andrew Miller Jersey .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Jose Ramirez Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. There are always a handful of players who get off to a hot start through the first 10 games. At this point last season, San Joses Joel Ward had 11 points, while Tomas Fleischmann and Nail Yakupov had 10 points apiece for Montreal and Edmonton.The following all-surprise team is composed of players (excluding rookiies) whose scoring totals far exceed what was expected of them -- based on a weighted average of their past three seasons -- and what to expect for the rest of the season.dddddddddddd Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz