Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

11.09.2019 08:55
watch the Earth regrow and steal it back from the cattle [url=http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jon-weeks-jersey]Jon Antworten

Andrew Luck accepted the blame for Sunday's shutout.By Monday Womens Nick Martin Jersey , he and the Indianapolis Colts were already talking about Houston.It's the same routine coach Frank Reich follows each week 鈥?make quick corrections, carefully game plan for the next opponent and don't overthink what went wrong.Naturally, one subpar game won't get Reich to change his strategy even with playoff aspirations at stake."Offensively, we just didn't execute at the level and that ultimately falls on me," Reich said during his weekly conference call. "It's my job to put the players in the best position and we didn't get that done yesterday. It hurts but hey we are shifting, we are moving gears to Houston."There were plenty of mistakes to correct Monday.After throwing at least three touchdown passes in eight straight games, Luck couldn't get the Colts (6-6) into the end zone even once at Jacksonville. His timing and improved accuracy were off, leading to the first shutout of Luck's pro career.Indy's ground game wasn't effective either and what had been an effective offensive line during the previous six games allowed three sacks and many more pressures Sunday without its starting center. Ryan Kelly missed his second straight game with an injured left knee.Reich did some self-critiquing, too.Three times with Indy in position to kick field goals Brandon Dunn Jersey , he went for it on fourth down. All three plays came up short."They outcoached me on that. They played a coverage they had not played in that situation. It was the answer in case they did that and we were just a little off in our execution," Reich said, referring to the play on fourth-and-goal."The second (fourth-down) call, the reverse to (Eric) Ebron, it was a high risk-reward. I had envisioned that play into breaking out 鈥?not just a first down but possibly a 20 or 30-yard gain. We had a half yard to go. That would be the one that I would question myself the most on. Just run it up the middle. We had half a yard, run a quarterback sneak or just run a dive play up the middle and get the half yard. I took the risk for the big play and I was wrong."Those failures were compounded by a lack of potent plays, something that became a staple during the Colts' five-game winning streak.But for everyone inside the locker room, it was a stark reminder of just how quickly results change in the NFL.Over those previous five games, which included two against top-six scoring defenses Womens Deshaun Watson Jersey , Indy averaged 34.6 points. Luck played at a high level and running back Marlon Mack's return from a hamstring injury helped keep the offense balanced.That wasn't the case Sunday."I didn't hold up my end of the bargain," Luck said following the loss. "(We've) got to improve. It's disappointing. I am disappointed at myself, but we'll get back to it and we'll improve."Defensively, the Colts pressured quarterbacks, slowed down runners and held fast 鈥?as they also did against the Jags (4-8).This week, they face a similar scenario against the league's hottest team. The Texans have won nine straight since starting 0-3.Houston's defense is every bit as stingy and resourceful as what the Colts dealt with in Jacksonville. And yet Indy needs Luck & Co. to trade punches against a more proficient offense by fixing its flaws.But Reich refuses to let his team make the mistake of spending too much time breaking down Sunday's miscues at the expense of trying to rebound this week and reassert themselves in the AFC's tight chase for the sixth and final playoff berth."What matters tomorrow is get better tomorrow," Reich said. "Get better every day and then get ready to play the Houston Texans on Sunday."Notes: Reich only noted two injuries from the game 鈥?safety Mike Mitchell (calf) and center Evan Boehm (neck). Boehm returned from his injury and Reich expects him to be available against the Texans. He did not give a prognosis on Mitchell. Take off your pants and jacket. It’s SNOT time."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昐aturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: (4/20/2019) New,23commentsTake off your pants and jacket. It’s SNOT time. CDTShareTweetShareShareSaturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: (4/20/2019) If I was the president I wouldn’t do things like pull troops out of Syria, or fix the health care system http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-tashaun-gipson-jersey , or reach my hand across the aisle to try and unite both parties on the wings of compromise, or figure out a solution for immigration, or log into Twitter, or make basketball picks on ESPN, or sign bills, or send more people to the moon, or fund the shadow government that is NASA anymore than I have to. I would do none of these things. I would have one goal. I would use the power of eminent domain and the beauty of public debt to buy up all that hill country land. Take a guillotine to suburbia. Murder the constant conquisition of those mounds of dirt to breed more and more gated communities. Slaughter the fenced expanses of ranch land. Steal it all back. Cut down all the barriers. Remove all the privacy. Eviscerate the leveling and the paving and then dig up all the roads. I would steal it back. No matter what the cost. No matter how unfair the return. Then I would turn it into an enormous National Park. Wait for my four years to be up. Walk on out. Then sit by a spring, or one of those rivers that flow into other rivers for the rest of my days, and slowly watch the Earth regrow and steal it back from the cattle Jon Weeks Jersey White , the barking dogs, the three car garage, the sickening palm trees, the feed stores, and see the pink sunsets reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Then, when my time finally comes, I’d crawl into that river and let it carry me down to ocean, or if I’m lucky, into some emptied carcass of limestone http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-aaron-colvin-jersey , where the bat guano would boil me, and the blind bugs would suck me up. Anyways, I’m at one of the central Texas State Parks. Walking 14 miles and trying to finish The Sound And The Fury to roll into Easter Sunday the right way. That’s all I got. This is your space to talk about whatever: how the Astros have a better baseball team than the Rangers, James Harden’s step back and constant indignation he receives, playoff hockey, springtime plans and activities, and of course, the upcoming NFL Draft. Just remember the same commenting rules apply. Enjoy your Saturday.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz