Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.09.2019 13:23
but Puel rotated his team slightly for Thursday Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn Tigers quarterback Sean White re-injured his shoulder against Georgia, and coach Gus Malzahn is unsure if hell be available Saturday against Alabama A&M.Hes day-to-day, week-to-week, Malzahn said.?Well play him when hes healthy.White, the SECs most accurate passer heading into the Georgia game, did not leave the game after suffering the injury and finished 6-of-20 for 27 yards. On the first play of the second half, he threw an interception that was returned for Georgias only touchdown of the game. It only got worse as the Tigers failed to convert a first down the entire second half.Still, the coaches opted not to turn to backup John Franklin III.He got us here, Malzahn said of White. Hes had an excellent year. We knew he wasnt 100 percent, but it was a close game and he wanted to be in there. And I know his teammates wanted him to be in there. Obviously, we couldnt find a way to score in the second half. But hes a tough guy. Hes one of our leaders.White told reporters Sunday that he could have done a better job letting the coaches know the extent of his injury, but that he wanted to stay in and try to win the game.Just being a competitor, I wanted to win (and) I wanted to be out there playing, White said. I dont know if I really let them know how bad it was hurting me. Thats on me and I have to do a better job of just being honest.Malzahn did confirm that Kamryn Pettway, Auburns leading rusher, will miss his second straight game Saturday. The Tigers will also be without fellow running back Stanton Truitt, H-back Chandler Cox and wide receiver Marcus Davis. L.C. Greenwood Youth Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. John Stallworth Womens Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Antonio-Brown-Elite-Jersey/ . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Antonio Brown Womens Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Jerome Bettis Youth Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Southampton will travel north to Hull City on Sunday with the wind beneath their wings.The Saints (3-4-3) enjoyed the clubs greatest ever European night on Thursday with a 2-1 comeback win over the admittedly-diminished Italian giants Inter Milan. It was a deserved victory for a team that thoroughly outplayed Internazionale both home and away -- although they did succumb to an unfortunate defeat in Milan a fortnight ago.The Saints performance further strengthened the belief that they are a team capable of challenging for at least a top-six spot in Premier League again this season. Manager Claude Puel insists it is important that his players are able to transfer their Inter performance into domestic action.Its important now to forget this game against Inter Milan and now its another competition and an important game for us against Hull City, Puel said. It will be important to have a good result just before the international break for the mind and the confidence, and also because we dont have a lot of points in the Premier League.Its important to be in the top half of the Premier League.Hull City (2-1-7), meanwhile, are in a whole heap of trouble.The Tigers have lost six on the bounce, conceding more goals than any other team in the division while scoring fewer than all except bottom-feeders Sunderland heading into this weekends play.And its not just stats that suggest Hull could be under threat of an immediate return to the seconnd tier of English football.dddddddddddd They have flip-flopped between tactical styles and team lineups, with manager Mike Phelan so far appearing incapable of creating a functioning first team out of the available players.However, the former Manchester United assistant manager is not panicking just yet.Its a big learning curve for all of us, Phelan said. Im relishing it. Its not fazing me. Im not depressed or down and Im pretty confident. Its about settling everything down. With the quality weve got and the togetherness were trying to get, Im sure we can achieve something.(Southampton) have a squad comparable to any top team in the Premier League. They are a club on the up and we will have to be at our best to be competitive.Hulls injury crisis is beginning to ease, but Phelan will still be without defenders Alex Bruce and Andy Robertson for Sundays fixture. Robert Snodgrass and Dieumerci Mbokani both also struggling to shake off knocks in time to feature.Southamptons Shane Long, Matty Targett and Cedric Soares remain unavailable due to injury, but Puel rotated his team slightly for Thursdays Europa League tie so he should have fresh legs to call upon.Hulls record against the Saints is worse than against any other Premier League club. All four top-flight meetings have ended in defeat for the Tigers. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz