Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.09.2019 13:24
Theo Epstein for how he treated him during his time Antworten

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Henry Burris threw two touchdown passes and the Ottawa Redblacks held off the Edmonton Eskimos 35-23 on Sunday in the CFLs snowy East final to advance to the Grey Cup for the second straight year.Ottawa will face the Calgary Stampeders in the title game next Sunday in Toronto. Calgary beat B.C. 42-13 on Sunday in the West final.Last year, Edmonton beat Ottawa 26-20 in the Grey Cup.The start of the second half was delayed briefly to repair the lines on the field after they were scraped away while crews shoveled snow. A paint machine failed, forcing a crewman to repaint the lines by hand.Tristan Jackson returned a punt 75 yards for a touchdown and Burris threw a 2-point conversion pass to Patrick Lavoie to give Ottawa a 25-3 lead in the third quarter. Edmonton countered with Mike Reillys 5-yard TD strike to Adarius Bowman with 13 seconds left in the quarter.Reillys 18-yard TD pass to Chris Getzlaf made it 25-17, and Ray Earlys 23-yard field goal -- set up by an illegal kick penalty -- put Ottawa ahead 28-17 with 4:30 remaining.Reilly found a wide-open Bowman on a 57-yard TD strike with 2:57 remaining to cut it to 28-23, and Kienan Lafrance wrapped up the victory with a 20-yard scoring run with 45 seconds to go. Khalil Mack Bears Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Brian Urlacher Youth Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Mike-Singletary_Bears_Jersey/ . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Mike Ditka Youth Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Anthony Miller Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. CHICAGO -- Tommy La Stella wanted to share his story with teammates on the Chicago Cubs. From La Stellas perspective, they were the only people who needed to know more about why he refused to report to the minors when he was demoted in July.La Stella met with the team after he was recalled from Triple-A Iowa on Wednesday, providing his account of his time away from the organization. But other than that meeting before Chicagos 6-5 victory against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the infielder stayed mostly quietly about the circumstances surrounding his departure and eventual return.I understand that theres going to be people out there who kind of draw conclusions and stuff and thats fine, La Stella said. Im not necessarily out here to make anybody see anything or explain anything. As long as people understand that there are things out there that are kind of personal to me and Ive shared those with the guys. Its not necessarily going to be just like a cut-and-dry, black-and-white answer where everybody goes `Oh yeah, I get it now. That answer doesnt really exist.La Stella was the victim of a roster crunch when the loaded Cubs activated outfielder Chris Coghlan from the disabled list on July 29. The 27-year-old La Stella had options remaining, which left him vulnerable in a crowded infield.La Stella was hitting .295 with a .388 on-base percentage at the time, and did not take the news well, according to manager Joe Maddon. He went back home to New Jersey and the Cubs gave him some time to report to Iowa before placing him on the temporary inactive list on Aug. 10.La Stella said he understood why he was sent down, and that had nothing to do with his refusal to report to the minors. He chalked up his time away to personal baseball reasons and not necessarily personal issues with me or anything like that, more just personal stuff throughout my career.Asked if he missed the game while he was away, La Stella responded I missed the guys.Like I said, man, the game to me, thats kind of just the avenue for the other type of enjoyment that I get through those guys and the stuff that we get to do together, he continued.dddddddddddd.After weeks of dialogue between the New Jersey native and the team, La Stella joined Double-A Tennessee in mid-August. He batted .296 (8 for 27) in eight games in the minors before returning to the big leagues.The Cubs could have waited until major league rosters expand on Thursday to make the move, but Maddon said they liked the matchup with Pirates right-hander Ryan Vogelsong on the mound for the series finale. La Stella started at second base, and reliever Spencer Patton was optioned to Iowa.La Stella was greeted with a warm round of cheers when he batted for the first time in the second inning. He went 0 for 2 before he was replaced by a pinch hitter in the sixth.Hes been interacting with the guys, Maddon said. Theyve accepted him back, so its time to move forward.It was La Stellas 23rd start of the year, and he likely will remain in a mostly reserve role the rest of the way. But he could be a nice lefty bat off the bench in the playoffs for the major league leaders.Said it before. The guy could wake up in the middle of the night, hit a line drive on a 1-2 count, Maddon said.La Stella, who was acquired in a November 2014 trade with Atlanta, said he isnt sure if he will keep playing baseball beyond this year. He also praised Cubs president of baseball operations Theo Epstein for how he treated him during his time away.He understands people and he treats you like a person, La Stella said. This whole time, the dialogue, he was just talking to me as a guy and he wasnt talking to an employee, which I really, really appreciated throughout the whole process.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz