Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.09.2019 11:36
ndation. The Bensons own both the Saints an Antworten

Rory McIlroy remains upbeat about his chances of continuing his impressive record in Dubai after getting off to a steady start to the Dubai Desert Classic.The defending champion recovered from an opening-hole bogey to card a four-under 68 at Emirates GC, leaving the world No 2 within two strokes of early pacesetter Alex Noren.Beginning on the back nine, McIlroy reached the turn in 35 before bouncing back from another dropped shot to post three birdies in a four-hole stretch and move up the leaderboard. I thought I did well considering the start and considering some of the shots I hit throughout the round, McIlroy told Sky Sports 4. All in all it was a decent day and a decent score. McIlroy is chasing a third Desert Classic title I feel like 68 was a fair reflection of how I played. I dont think I couldve gone any lower than that, but at the same time I gave myself plenty of chances for birdies.Having taking two attempts to get out a greenside bunker to bogey the 10th, McIlroy bounced back with a tap-in birdie at the par-five 13th after negotiating a palm tree with his approach.An eight-foot gain at the next was followed by another at the 18th, where McIlroy found the water off the tee but struck his long iron to seven feet after a penalty drop and sunk the birdie putt. McIlroy was grouped with Henrik Stenson and Louis Oosthuizen for the opening round McIlroy posted a second dropped shot of the day when he hooked his drive at the second into trees and missed the fairway trying to escape, but immediately recovered to two-putt the next for birdie.A ten-foot gain at the fifth was followed by a kick-in birdie at the sixth when McIlroy almost holed his approach into the par-four, before he closed his round with three pars. It wasnt the best way to start in bogeying a par-five and with the bogey I made on the front nine, which is a birdie hole out here, McIlroy added. But to bounce back and birdie some of the tougher holes on the course, I was really pleased with that.When I got myself out of position I was able to get back in play and make my pars so considering my start Im happy with how the rest of the round went.Watch the Dubai Desert Classic throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TVAlso See:Latest leaderboardMcIlroys Dubai recordRorys decent dayGolf live on Sky Sports 4China Jerseys 2020 . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Stitched Authentic Jerseys . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Jerseys From China .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .The New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Pelicans, NFL and NBA announced further plans to aid victims of this weeks devastating floods in southern Louisiana.The Saints said proceeds from a new 50/50 raffle program in their first two home preseason games will go toward flood victims through the American Red Cross. And owners Tom and Gayle Benson have generously offered to make sizable and meaningful contributions towards the proceeds from the raffles.The National Football League Foundation also will financially support the effort, according to a news release from the Saints. And the Saints and NFL Foundation announced plans to pprovide funding to help replace football equipment at high schools directly affected by the flooding.dddddddddddd.Furthermore, the NBA and National Basketball Players Association have committed financial support to the American Red Cross and the Baton Rouge Area Foundation. The Bensons own both the Saints and the Pelicans.The Saints and Pelicans also have spent time this week collecting food and supply donations on behalf of the Red Cross, United Way and Second Harvest Food Bank of New Orleans. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz