Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.10.2018 01:18
tumes so far this year, but you would be hard pressed to find any better than those of WWE Superstars and longtime couple John C Antworten

Weve seen a TON of amazing Halloween costumes so far this year, but you would be hard pressed to find any better than those of WWE Superstars and longtime couple John Cena and Nikki Bella.Just what costumes did the two rock for the holiday, you ask? Well, they went as each other.Thats right, people. John Cena went as Nikki Bella, and Nikki Bella went as John Cena. I could tell you more, but instead you REALLY just need to cast your eyes below and see these looks in all their incredible glory.No, THIS is amazing. Everyone else should probably just shut it down right now, because I really dont think this can possibly be beat.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Joshua Kimmich Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Sandro Wagner Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Leon-Goretzka-Jersey/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. James Rodriguez Jersey . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Renato Sanches Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Ben Kennedy, the great-grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France Sr., earned his first career NASCAR national series victory by capturing the Camping World Truck Series race on Wednesday night at Bristol Motor Speedway.Considered a possible future leader of NASCAR as the son of current NASCAR vice chairwoman Lesa France Kennedy and nephew of NASCAR chairman Brian France, the 2014 University of Florida graduate has continued to focus on the competition side than any administrative side of NASCAR.The unpretentious and well-respected 24-year-old was the first France family member to win a NASCAR national series race -- it coming in his 63rd career start in the series -- by leading the final 20 laps of the UNOH 200.If anything, at the end of the day, this is a good experience for me no matter what I end up doing, Kennedy said. Hopefully, I have a long career in the racing industry, and if I dont, I at least have cool things to look back on and experiences.This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you couldnt trade for the world.Kennedy has driven for four different teams in the trucks since 2013. He had seven top-five finishes and 21 top-10s, with a previous career best of third. He entered the race ninth in the series standings -- the same spot he finished in his first two years in the series.But he should finish higher in 20116, as the win should qualify him and the GMS Racing team for the eight-driver truck series version of NASCARs Chase.ddddddddddddIf anything, its a little bit of validity for me and just confidence, not only for me but the entire team, Kennedy said. It makes it valid that were contenders here and should be here.?Kennedy outlasted Brett Moffitt to the finish line after a late caution set up a six-lap dash to the finish on the 0.533-mile high-banked concrete oval. Moffitt, ironically, was driving the Red Horse Racing No. 11 car that Kennedy drove for the first three races this year before moving over to GMS.Moffitt said despite Kennedys lineage (and the fact they are neighbors), he would have moved Kennedy for the win if he could have gotten to his bumper.Im going to race people the way I want to be raced, said Moffitt, the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year. It is Bristol, so if you need to move someone, youve got to move him. I just wasnt quite good enough through the center to get to him.He slipped up a few times, and I was able to get to his bumper once, but I didnt get to him hard enough. I was really waiting for him to make a mistake so I could shove my nose in there, but he executed when he needed to. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz