Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.09.2019 11:43
re, in part to protect Roethlisbergers knee. The offe Antworten

Former Kent captain Rob Key has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket with immediate effect.Key, 36, spent his entire career with Kent, making his debut in 1998 and no-one has scored more runs than him at Canterbury.He scored 19,419 first-class runs, with the highlight a brilliant 221 for England against the West Indies at Lords in 2004. He compiled 54 centuries and 74 half-centuries and played 15 Tests, five one-day internationals and one T20 match for England. Key said: By mutual agreement the club and I have come to an agreement after a long and enjoyable career to call it a day. Its time for the younger players to have their chance and it doesnt feel right for me to stand in their way anymore. Key celebrates after reaching his century against the West Indies at Lords I would like to say a massive thank you to all who have supported me throughout my career. It has been a great honour to represent Kent. I dont know what the future holds but I look forward to what the next chapter has in store.Key was a Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 2005 before being appointed club captain the following year.He was captain of Kent for nine years before stepping down in 2015 - the longest reign since the great Colin Cowdreys 15-year spell in the role from 1957 to 1971. Key (R) and Ryan McLaren (L) celebrate winning the Twenty20 Cup final in 2007 Kent chairman George Kennedy said: Rob has been an outstanding servant of Kent and England throughout his career. He is a club man and selfless captain whose records will stand as testament to his ability with the bat. Perhaps more importantly his leadership and loyalty to Kent in some turbulent times has helped lead the club to a much stronger place. The current crop of exciting talent has learned much from his time at the helm.A Kent side without Rob at the top of the order will look very odd and everyone at the club wishes him all the best for the future.Key admitted that retirement had been on his mind during the early part of 2016, telling Sky Sports News HQ: Ive thought about it for the past two months. When you start thinking about retiring and worrying about the future, its time to stop. England opener Jason Roy runs Rob Key through his warm-up drills and how he plays the pull stroke and straight drive Asked what he would miss playing professional cricket, Key added: Every retired player Ive spoken to says the thing they missed the most was the dressing room.Being in the dressing room, the fun. Ill miss batting but I wont miss the fielding. I feel privileged to have played for England and made my debut with Steve Harmison who became one of my best mates, Andrew Flintoff, as well.It was a good team, with Michael Vaughan as captain, just before they won the Ashes in 2005. So it was a great privilege to play in that era of cricket.Flintoff said: He had a great brain and could have captained England as well. But hell look back on his career and be very proud.Whatever he does next hell be successful and I think retirement will suit him: Not having to do pre-season training, not having to do warm-ups and not having to stand in the field which has bored him endlessly!But he did love batting and thats one thing he will miss.Also See:County ins and outsCC Division One previewCC Division Two previewPundits county picksFake Dodgers Jerseys . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Wholesale Dodgers Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Los Angeles Dodgers Store . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team.PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger is setting the tone for the Pittsburgh Steelers second half with two simple words.Follow me, said Roethlisberger after being asked how the team strikes the balance between urgency and calmness after a 4-4 start.Aaron Rodgers had R-E-L-A-X. Big Ben has this.After a brief pause, Roethlisberger -- whose Steelers face the 7-1 Dallas Cowboys on Sunday in Heinz Field -- added that guys that have been here that know, no time or reason to panic.Roethlisbergers words could mark a turning point for the Steelers, who have been uncharacteristically lackluster on offense in the last month.Coming off a 21-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in which the offense managed 69 yards of offense through three quarters, Roethlisberger is placing the onus on himself to get things right. Through the first five games, Roethlisberger had 15 touchdown passes and the Steelers were 4-1. His torn left meniscus during an Oct. 16 loss to the Miami Dolphins contributed to the recent struggles, although the quarterback expects to undergo his first full practices in nearly a month.ddddddddddddSo how does he set an example for his teammates?Just watch me, he said. Talking to guys like you and just being calm like this. Its easy.The demeanor might be calm, but the Steelers game plan could be more aggressive. Coach Mike Tomlin admitted to a conservative, run-first approach Sunday in Baltimore, in part to protect Roethlisbergers knee. The offense came alive in the fourth quarter while using the no-huddle.When asked about that game plan, Roethlisberger said hes focused on the Cowboys.Whatever the coaches call for -- I play the game, they coach, Roethlisberger said.Heres betting Roethlisberger will have plenty of chances to back up his words. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz