Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.10.2018 01:19
e the side that is least attractive to me. It is probably the arena I am least comfortable with in Formula One.Brawn thinks F1 s Antworten

Ross Brawn has revealed he was turned down a rule-making role in Formula One, something he calls the least attractive part of the sport due to the politics and short-term thinking of those in charge.F1 legend Brawn helped orchestrate Ferraris dominance in the early 2000s and also won titles with Benetton and his own team in 2009. Since leaving Mercedes in 2013 -- something he put down to a lack of trust in Niki Lauda and Toto Wolff -- Brawn has been regularly linked to a position of power within the sport but says he is not interested in getting embroiled in F1s politics.Ive been invited to become involved in Formula One again and help perhaps shape the regulations or help shape the future of Formula One, he wrote in his new book Total Competition. And that invitation is to get involved in the politics of Formula One, because that is what its all about.If someone said, do you want to come back and do a bit of engineering? I could be tempted. But to have to deal with all the politics of Formula One, that was probably the side I enjoyed least of what I did. And therefore the side that is least attractive to me. It is probably the arena I am least comfortable with in Formula One.Brawn thinks F1 suffers from short-term thinking which sees rule-makers looking for quick solutions rather than considering the bigger picture.Where Formula One has struggled is in the short-term thinking. I was approached by someone from within the sport to give some views on where Formula One might go.I set out my thoughts and I gave my views and they said, Yes but thats three years away. We need a solution now. I said There isnt a solution now. The inertia of Formula One is such that you will be sat here in three years time and not having moved forward.You want a short-term answer to something that doesnt have a short-term answer. But three years will be upon you before you know it. That was two years ago.Total Competition: Lessons in strategy from Formula One, written by Brawn and Adam Parr, is published by Simon & Schuster on November 3. T.J. Yeldon Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Corey Grant Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Marcell-Dareus-Draft-Jersey/ .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Kings have signed forward Teddy Purcell to a one-year, $1.6 million contract.The Kings announced the signing Wednesday, nearly a week after the free agent agreed to terms.Los Angeles hopes the 30-year-old Purcell will help to offset the loss of free agent Milan Lucic, who signed a seven-year, $42 million deal with Edmonton. Purcell has six straight 30-point seasons, including a career-high 65 pointss in 2011-12 with Tampa Bay.ddddddddddddPurcell began his NHL career by playing parts of three seasons with the Kings. He was traded to the Lightning in early 2010.He joined Edmonton in a trade in 2014. The Oilers traded him to Florida in late February, and he finished the season with 14 goals and 29 assists. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz