Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 04:22
Film breakdown: Patrick Peterson’s pick six Antworten

against the Cowboys On Sunday Stitched D.J. Swearinger Jersey , the Arizona Cardinals played their third preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys winning 27-3 and forcing eight turnovers. Here is a breakdown of Patrick Peterson’s interception and the Cardinal’s sole pick six in the preseason.The Cowboys come out in a singleback ace u off formation. Tavon Austin (#10) the receiver lined up at the top of the screen is inside the numbers, a slight variation on the typical ace formation.Dallas runs a stick concept on this second-and-9. This play has the two tight ends, lined up with the offensive line, run curl routes in the middle of the field, while the two wide receivers run quick out routes.The main goal of the Cowboys here is to get some quick yards for a more manageable third down.The Cardinals are in their base 4-3 defense running a cover 4 quarters. In cover 4 quarters, the two safeties and two cornerbacks are playing deep vertical zones. The corners also play with outside leverage. You can see both cornerbacks are lined up further outside than their respective receivers before the snap. This is essentially done to bracket the X receiver and pass him off to the safety or linebackers if he were to move inside. The middle linebacker covers the middle of the field with help from the other linebackers who work together to pass off any crossing routes. The outside linebackers are responsible for creating contact and rerouting the tight ends in order to give their safeties a head start if the tight ends were to run vertical routes up the seams. After creating contact with the tight ends, the outside linebackers drift backwards, towards the sideline. Here’s an image illustrating cover 4 courtesy of Code and Football. https://codeandfootball.wordpress.com/20...n-images/Dallas Cowboys quarterback Cooper Rush’s first read is to his tight end Geoff Swaim (#87) running a curl route on the right side of the field. During his drop, he sees Budda Baker all over Swaim who is not ready for the ball. This forces Rush to go to his second read, Austin.As soon as Rush winds up his arm for the release, Peterson plants his back foot and lunges forward, anticipating the ball coming to Austin. Rush essentially made the right call in this situation. If he had gone to the other side of the field, receiver Deonte Thompson (#15) is open on his out route. Cardinal cornerback Jamar Taylor (#28) is in more off coverage which is the standard on a cover 4 play. Following the snap, you can see how much further Taylor backpedals than Peterson, indicating his conservatism and allowing underneath routes Youth D.J. Swearinger Jersey , again, typical for cover 4 coverage. Peterson however, in his aggressive mindset has his eyes locked on Rush and jumps at his chance to make the play, resulting in the pick six. This interception put Arizona up 14-0 and was one of three total interceptions for the Cardinals defense. Under new defensive coordinator Al Holcomb and new head coach Steve Wilks, the Cardinals are moving from a 3-4 defense to a 4-3 and our glimpse into preseason has allowed us to see how the team is adjusting.With the 4-3 comes a lot more zone coverage and unique blitz packages. The Cardinals defense put on a show forcing eight turnovers and created optimism in what to expect during the regular season.Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Bidwill among those at John McCain’s Capitol viewing While I understand this is a fan page for the Cardinals, I feel that it is necessary to pay our respects to Arizona Senator John McCain, who lost his battle with brain cancer on August 25, 2018. I have lived in Arizona my entire life, and in the days following Senator McCain’s death, I have come to realize that he has been my senator since the day I was born. He has also been an Arizona Senator for the entire time the Cardinals have called Arizona home. It is a little strange to think these last few days have been our first without Senator McCain serving our state. It is common knowledge that Senator McCain was a POW during the Vietnam war. In October of 1967, while serving as a Navy aviator, he was captured by the North Vietnamese after his plane was shot down over Hanoi. It was reported that McCain had several broken bones and was held in solitary confinement for over a year. He was also subject to other forms of torture, which had the end goal of extracting information. McCain proved to be tough to break. When asked to give up the names of the men in his squadron, McCain instead listed Green Bay Packers offensive line.In total Stitched Marcus Gilbert Jersey , McCain ended up spending five and a half years as a prisoner. He could have been released nearly four years earlier, but he refused to leave until all those captured before him were also released. This is something that McCain’s friend, Larry Fitzgerald, believes is true heroism. Fitzgerald, who spends his off-seasons travelling the globe, has visited Truc Bach Lake where McCain’s plane was shot down. While visiting Vietnam, Fitz toured the lake, the prison cell, and learned of the conditions and torture that McCain endured. McCain and Fitzgerald’s friendship grew after this experience. Fitz has toured the Senate in Washington DC, with McCain, and has been a guest panelist at McCain’s global summit in Sedona, AZ. The friendship went both ways, as it wasn’t just Fitz stepping into McCain’s world. The senator had become a mainstay at Cardinals practices and games over the years. Senator McCain’s passing has caused a wave of grief within the Cardinals organization, with Cardinals President, Michael Bidwell saying Youth Marcus Gilbert Jersey , “We are heart-broken by his passing but know that the character, courage and conviction that he demonstrated throughout his life will endure forever.”Larry Fitzgerald also offered his condolences via Twitter, “Rest in peace to an American hero, statesman, servant of the people, and dear friend. Godspeed Senator McCain. My prayers for Cindy and the beautiful McCain family.”Fitzgerald joined former Vice President Joe Biden, and other dignitaries speaking at Senator McCain’s Phoenix memorial service. McCain left his mark across other Arizona sports teams as well, as former Coyotes captain Shane Doan and former Diamondbacks outfielder Luis Gonzalez served as pallbearers at the service.I would like to thank Senator McCain for his service to our state, and to our nation. He has served with dignity, and has earned the respect of his peers on both sides of the aisle. Even if you didn’t always agree with McCain’s political dialogue, it would be difficult to question his courage or patriotism. My heart goes out to the McCain family in this very difficult time.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz