Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.09.2019 09:22
LB Daryl Smith on Friday. Antworten

Daniel Brooks made par on the first playoff hole Sunday to win the fog-shortened Madeira Islands Open, which was overshadowed by the death of a caddie earlier in the day. Air Force 1 Günstig Kaufen Deutschland . Scott Henry, who had birdied the last three holes to force a playoff, three-putted for bogey on the first extra hole to finish second. However, some European Tour members said the tournament should have been stopped after Ian MacGregor, the 52-year-old Zimbabwe-born caddy to Scotlands Alastair Forsyth, collapsed and died of an apparent heart attack on the ninth fairway -- Forsyths final hole. The event, which had already been shortened to 36 holes because of a series of fog delays, was halted again after the delay but restarted following a minutes silence. "Cant believe they are going to keep playing in Madeira," Pablo Larrazabal, who was not in the tournament, wrote on Twitter. "Life is more important than golf." Frances Jean-Baptiste Gonnet, who missed the first-round cut, also wrote: "There is no respect anymore. How you can even walk on the 9th fairway." However, European Tour officials said they had consulted with players and caddies before deciding to play on. Forsyth said it was the right decision. "I felt that was what Mac would have wanted," Forsyth said. "He was a guy Ive known for 15 years and he was very popular amongst the caddies. Obviously my thoughts go out to his family. For something like that to happen so suddenly is so sad. Hes far too young and he had no problem carrying bags around a golf course so I didnt see an awful lot wrong with him. "He was the life and soul of the caddies lounge, a good laugh and nice guy. Im absolutely numb." Brooks shot a 5-under 67 to sit tied with Henry (68) at 9-under 135 after the second and final round. It was Brooks first European Tour victory in his 33rd event. His previous best was 11th place at last Decembers Nelson Mandela Championship in South Africa. "Its great to get a win, but its not nice to do it in these circumstances," Brooks said. "Its horrible what happened out there so my condolences go out to all of his family." Four players, including Spanish duo Jordi Garcia Pinto and Antonio Hortal, were three shots back in a tie for third. Air Force 1 Damen Sale . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Nike Air Huarache Kaufen Amazon . -- Andy Granatelli, the former CEO of STP motor oil company who made a mark on motorsports as a car owner, innovator and entrepreneur, has died. http://www.airforce1gunstig.de/sf-air-force-1-deutschland.html . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42.The Baltimore Ravens reached agreements with WR Steve Smith and LB Daryl Smith on Friday. Smith, who was released by the Carolina Panthers Thursday, wasted little time in finding a new team, signing with the Ravens for a reported three years and $11.5 million. The 34-year-old had 64 catches for 745 yards in 2013, his 13th in the season. For his career, the former third-round pick has 836 receptions for 12,197 yards and 67 touchdowns, all with the Panthers. “I want to make sure that whatever team I go to, theyre going to get the best, in shape 35-year-old guy they can get. If that happens to run through Bank of America Stadium, put your goggles on cause theres going to be blood and guts everywhere,” Smith told an American radio station Thursday. The Ravens and Panthhers meet in 2014. Nike Air Force 1 Deutschland. The Ravens and Daryl Smith have agreed on a four-year deal that solidifies the middle of Baltimores defence. The sides reached agreement on Friday, the same day Smith celebrated his 32nd birthday. Smith started all 16 games for the Ravens in 2013 and led the team with 123 tackles. He also had a career-high 19 passes defenced, setting a Ravens record by a linebacker. Signing the 6-foot-2, 250-pound Smith was a priority for the team during the off-season. General manager Ozzie Newsome says, "There are a lot of smiles around the building today after we got a commitment from Daryl Smith to stay a Raven. He fills a need for us at a high level." Newsome adds of Smith: "Hes tough, hes consistent, hes intelligent." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz