Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 10:24
s while Griffin recovers Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. Wholesale Air Jordan . -- A month after being inducted into pro footballs Hall of Fame, Derrick Brooks will become the newest member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ring of Honor. The team formally announced Tuesday that the nine-time All-Pro linebacker who led the Bucs to their only Super Bowl title 11 seasons ago will also have his No. 55 jersey retired during a ceremony at halftime of a home game against the St. Louis Rams on Sept. 14. Brooks was the 28th player selected in the 1995 NFL draft and teamed with Tampa Bays other first-round pick that year -- Hall of Famer Warren Sapp -- to form the foundation of a dominant defence that helped transform a struggling franchise once jokingly called the "Yucs" into a perennial playoff contender. "If Warren was the heart of our defence, then todays inductee, Derrick Brooks, was the soul that propelled us to our world championship in 2002," Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said. "On any given Sunday, Derrick easily was the best athlete on the field," Glazer added. "There was no tight end he could not cover, no quarterback he could not chase down for a sack and no running back he could not tackle in the open field." Brooks, wholl enter the pro football Hall of Fame in August, joins Lee Roy Selmon, John McKay, Jimmie Giles, Paul Gruber and Sapp in having his name displayed in the Ring of Honor, which was created in 2009 at Raymond James Stadium. Selmon, elected to the Hall of Fame in 1995, and Sapp, enshrined in Canton a year ago, are the only other players to have their jerseys retired by the Buccaneers. The 11-time Pro Bowl selection recalled Tuesday how when Tony Dungy arrived in Tampa in 1996 -- Brooks second pro season -- the former Bucs coach challenged him and Sapp to become the best players they could be by striving to do for Tampa Bay what eventual Hall of Famers Joe Greene and Jack Ham did for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1970s. "We took it to heart," Brooks said, adding that someone had suggested to him that the Bucs decision to induct him into the Ring of Honor was one of "worst-kept" secrets in town because it comes the same year he joined Sapp as a first-ballot Hall of Famer. "I dont look at it that way. As I told Mr. Glazer, you dont take anything for granted. You dont make any assumptions," Brooks said. "Today is a very important day in my life. To have my number retired is extremely special, too." Brooks didnt miss a game in 14 pro seasons, ending his career with a stretch of 208 consecutive regular-season starts, tied for the 10th-longest streak in NFL history, His 10 consecutive Pro Bowl berths from 1997 to 2007 tied for the second-longest by a linebacker in league history. Fake Jordan . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground. Cyber Monday Air Jordan . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.ASHBURN, Va. -- Kirk Cousins is currently the Washington Redskins quarterback. And he continues to say that the Redskins are Robert Griffin IIIs team. Asked Tuesday to elaborate, he conceded there could be a perception problem with those two facts. In other words, its complicated. "It is a tough dynamic to fully answer," Cousins said. "I think that as a quarterback, if there is any doubt in the other 10 guys in the huddle looking at me that Can this guy get it done for us? Can he move the ball? then I have already failed. "So when I say that this is Roberts team, I do not mean that I cant step in and have an authority and make sure we move the football. But I wont change my statement that this is Roberts team. I still stand by that." Cousins has the starting job for at least five more weeks while Griffin recovers from a dislocated left ankle. Cousins was the sharper quarterback in preseason and has played well since Griffin was hurt, throwing five touchdown passes with one interception and a 105.8 rating. But Griffin was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, won the NFLs Offensive Rookie of the Year award and is considered the face of the franchise. Its far too early for Cousins to stake out ground for aa true QB competition. Air Jordan Black Friday. "I think that he was drafted high for a reason," Cousins said. "Hes had success here, hes done a lot of good things, and he has done nothing to have that be any different. So this is his team, and its my job as a backup on this team to hopefully, when he comes back, give him a team with a good record and put him in a good spot to have success down the stretch. By no means does that say that I cant go in there as a backup and hopefully get the job done." Griffin was still on crutches as he walked through the locker room Tuesday, but he has had his hard cast removed and was in a walking boot. Coach Jay Gruden has mostly avoided Cousins-vs.-Griffin scenarios, saying hell worry about it when the two are healthy. "Crazy things have happened in the NFL," Gruden said. "I am not going to discount anybody or anything. I am not going to try and pull out a crystal ball and say what is going to happen tomorrow or next week. I know the six weeks we are going to concentrate on Kirk as a quarterback, we feel very strongly that he can get the job done. Whatever happens after that, I will deal with then. Right now lets just make this about Kirk and get him ready to go." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz