Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.10.2018 01:19
practice sessions, finishing 0.759s down in FP1 and 0.431s in FP2. Aside from his qualifying simulation in the afternoon session Antworten

Nico Rosberg downplayed Lewis Hamiltons big pace advantage during Friday practice for the Mexican Grand Prix, saying it came down to Mercedes putting them on different run plans for the day.Rosberg struggled to match his teammate in the opening two practice sessions, finishing 0.759s down in FP1 and 0.431s in FP2. Aside from his qualifying simulation in the afternoon session, Rosberg focused almost exclusively on the medium tyre, the hardest compound in Pirellis range, while Hamilton spent more time on the super-soft.When asked if the gap was representative Rosberg, who won last years Mexican Grand Prix, said: No, I didnt get the sectors on the lap, and Friday doesnt tell us much.Rosberg says Mercedes split strategy, which it employs most weekends to maximise the information gathered on all three Pirelli compounds, was the reason for the difference.Lewis was on the softer tyre today, I was on the harder tyre, which made it more difficult to extract over one lap. But yes, a little bit missing to Lewis so will work on that tonight to extract the last couple of tenths.The Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez circuits return race last year saw limited grip throughout the weekend. Grip was still an issue for the drivers on Friday and Rosberg said that made the opening three hours of running a challenge for everyone.For sure it made it more interesting out there because the tyres were a bit cold in general and that makes the car quite snappy. More of a challenge to drive and you really needed to adapt to that. But apart from that it was pretty similar to what we had last year.Rosberg holds a 26 point lead over Hamilton with three races to run. The German can win the championship if he wins this weekend and Hamilton finishes 10th or lower.? John Carlson Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Dale Hunter Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.capitalsauthority.com/authentic-tyler-graovac-capitals-jersey/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Jay Beagle Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Brett Connolly Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. DETROIT -- The Detroit Lions have taken good care of the ball this season, and now theyre going up against a team that hasnt forced a turnover in a month and a half.Matthew Stafford isnt letting his guard down.Turnovers are a funny thing in this league, the Detroit quarterback said. Sometimes you dont have them for a while, sometimes they come in bunches.The Jacksonville Jaguars are certainly hoping their turnover margin evens out a bit down the stretch.Theyll enter Sundays game at Detroit ranked ahead of the Lions in total offense and total defense, but Detroit is tied for first place in the NFC North while Jacksonville is last in the AFC South. The big reason for that is that the Jaguars are last in the NFL in turnover margin at minus-14.Jacksonville (2-7) hasnt forced a turnover since Yannick Ngakoue intercepted Andrew Luck in a game against Indianapolis on Oct. 2. That was more than 23 quarters ago.Since then, the Jaguars have gone five games without a takeaway, which is tied for the longest drought since the 1970 merger.It has been a point of emphasis and we have to continue to stress it, defensive coordinator Todd Wash said.The Lions, meanwhile, have lost only one fumble this season, and Stafford has been intercepted just five times.Theres things that I still have to clean up, but our guys have done a really nice job of fighting for the ball if its contested, a really nice job of running with proper leverage, and holding on to the ball securely, Stafford said. All that kind of stuff is key. Its a little bit involved with everybody, its something that weve focused on and try to be as good as we possibly can with it.The Lions (5-4) have only forced seven turnovers themselves, but their ability to avoid big mistakes has helped them move into playoff contention despite being ranked 23rd in both total offense and total defense.Here are a few things to watch when the Lions host the Jaguars on Sunday:SLOW STARTS: Jacksonville has another dubious streak going. The Jaguars have failed to score a touchdown on their opening possession in the past 23 games, the longest current streak in the NFL. The Jags havent reached the end zone on their opening drive since Week 2 of the 2015 season aggainst Miami.ddddddddddddSince then, they have 17 punts, three field goals and three turnovers on opening possessions. Blake Bortles has thrown three opening-drive interceptions this season, including one last week against Houston.TIGHT FINISHES: Every game the Lions have played this season has been decided by seven points or fewer. Detroit has trailed or been tied in the final two minutes of regulation in every game, but Stafford has engineered enough clutch drives at the end to lift the Lions above .500.INJURIES: Detroit LB DeAndre Levy, who hasnt played since the season opener because of knee issues, was on the practice field this week on a limited basis. Its not clear when he might be able to return to game action.Its a sign of progress in terms of where he is just in terms of his rehabilitation and those kinds of things, coach Jim Caldwell said. Wed be happy to get him back whenever hes back.The Lions are coming off their open date. In their game two weekends ago, they were missing cornerback Darius Slay because of a hamstring injury, but hes been able to practice fully heading into the Jacksonville game.HOMECOMING: Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson is a Detroit native who went to high school in nearby Orchard Lake. He said he has some experience playing at Ford Field from high school.Robinson had 80 catches for 1,400 yards and 14 touchdowns last season -- and says he kept working hard in an effort to build on that.For me, it was continuing to challenge myself on some of the weaknesses that I felt like I had, you know, as far as always trying to continue to be a better route runner and trying to be more versatile as far as after the catch and creating separation in my routes, he said. I would say that my main, main focus coming into this year was for sure my route running.IMPROVEMENT: The Jaguars have converted only 35 percent of their third downs this season, but they went 10 of 17 last weekend in a loss to Houston.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz