Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.10.2018 00:58
Kohlschreiber surpassed Michael Stich as the German with the third most wins on the ATP tour in the Open era when he beat Carlo Antworten

HAMBURG, Germany -- Top-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber surpassed Michael Stich as the German with the third most wins on the ATP tour in the Open era when he beat Carlos Berlocq 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3 in the first round of the German Open on Tuesday.Kohlschreibers 386th win ranked him behind Boris Becker (713) and Tommy haas (563) on the all-time German list. Stich was the tournament director.There was more good news for Germany when wild card Louis Wessels beat Steven Diez 5-7, 6-2, 6-1.But fourth-seeded Alxander Zverev, a rising German talent, went out against Inigo Cervantes 7-5, 7-6 (2). Second-seeded Benoit Paire was also eliminated by to Daniel Gimeno-Traver 5-7, 6-2, 7-6 (6).Also through to the second round were seventh-seeded Martin Klizan, and No. 8 Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, who saved a match point against Kenny De Schepper of France. Darryl Dawkins Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Justin Anderson Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-ben-simmons-76ers-jersey/ . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Allen Iverson Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Markelle Fultz Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Faf du Plessis has distanced the South Africa team from former captain Graeme Smiths warning that Australia is on the wane following a string of defeats. Smith listed loss of confidence, the rotation policy, a packed schedule and the struggles of Steven Smith to assert himself as a leader as heaping pressure on the hosts, but du Plessis would not be drawn into the war of words.I dont know too much about it. I just read something about the culture and Im always of the position if you dont know exactly whats going on, you cant comment on that, du Plessis said. I dont know enough about the Australian culture, so I cant comment on it. From the outside, it seems the same as always.Steven Smith echoed that opinion and insisted his team remained unaffected by the issues Graeme Smith mentioned. Im not sure what Graeme Smith knows about Australian cricket, Smith said. He obviously wasnt involved in it. I think the teams in a good place at the moment, weve got a good culture, built on constant improvement and getting better. The guys are in a good place, were a tight-knit group and were ready to hopefully turn this around this week.On Wednesday evening, when Graeme Smith was inducted as a Bradman Honouree at the SCG - alongside Bill Lawry, who was the last Australia captain to lead the side to a home series win after losing the first Test in 1968 - he seemed to sympathise with Steven Smiths attempts to forge his own captaincy style. I look at him and you kind of think hes trying to figure a lot of stuff out at the moment, Graeme Smith said. But as a leader, I think you need to understand that for yourself about who you are and thats the only time you can really get your team to play with that personality. I think hes trying to figure that all out at the moment.dddddddddddd It certainly looks that way and he looks a bit lost.Steven Smith admitted he expected to come under criticism, given the teams performance and hopes. Ive seen a lot of the criticism and I guess when youre losing cricket games that sort of criticism is warranted so weve got to try and turn it around and play the way that Australia does best and thats by winning games of cricket in Australia, he said. Some of the naysaying has come from within. Shane Warne has been among those who have questioned Smiths tactics, particularly on the third morning of the Perth Test when Nathan Lyon was not used at all. South Africa added 118 runs in that session and lost just one wicket to bat Australia out of the match and Warne believes Smith could have done more to make inroads in that period.Smith stuck to his guns and maintained that he was hoping to make use of reverse swing. Warneys entitled to his opinion, but I stand by the way I did things, he said. We saw in that game that the reverse swing was the biggest player in the game and it was the decision to be made whether the quicks were going to do the job and get the ball reversing.Despite that, Australias captain conceded his team had underperformed but said they had done enough work to be ready for a better show in Hobart. Weve not been good enough and I guess for me its about making sure that the guys are upbeat and ready for the challenge out there in the middle, he said. Weve prepared very well like we have for every Test match. The guys feel like they are in a good place so its about going out there and making sure that we get the job done. Wholesale NFL Gear Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz