Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2019 15:59
hootout against the Ducks the previous night.Ga Antworten

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Paul Goydos shot a 3-under 67 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead into the final round of the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.A day after opening with a 62 for a three-stroke lead, Goydos birdied the par-5 18th to reach 11-under 129 on Desert Mountain Clubs Cochise Course.I was happy. It was a nice day, Goydos said. The wind had calmed down a little bit. It seems to be windy in the morning here and better in the afternoon. Playing goods an advantage to some extent.Colin Montgomerie, third in Charles Schwab Cup season standings, remained second. He followed his opening 65 with a 66. The Scot matched playing partner Goydos with a closing birdie.Points leader Bernhard Langer was third at 7 under after a 66.The top five in the standings -- Richmond winner Scott McCarron is second, followed by Montgomerie, Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- can take the season title with a victory Sunday. Durant was tied for 15th at 1 under after a 69, McCarron was tied for 17th at even par after a 71, and Jimenez was 22nd at 1 over after a 67.The season standings were reset after the event last week in Virginia, with Langers lead over McCarron reduced from 935,657 to 200. The tournament winner will receive $440,000 and 2,000 points.I just know that theres a bunch of possibilities like we imagined and here we are, Langer said. I guess right now if it stands like this, Monty and I would be tied and were going to a playoff. But will it stand that way tomorrow, nobody knows. I dont know. Its certainly exciting, its volatile. You know, it comes down the stretch.The 59-year-old German has a tour-high four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,836,459. He won season titles in 2010, 2014 and 2015. Hes recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood.Its been the same for the last two weeks, just being very careful walking, Langer said. I cant read my putts properly because I cant bend down the way I used to. But my goal is to finish the tournament, not to read my putts properly. Obviously, I would love to read them right, but if that would kick me out of the tournament, thats no good, so Ive just got to do what Ive got to do.Goydos is 24th in the standings. The two-time PGA Tour winner won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July for his third senior title. He shot a 59 in the PGA Tours 2010 John Deere Classic.Ive gotten off to good starts and, hopefully, I can continue that tomorrow, Goydos said. A little sloppy on the back nine, quite frankly. But Im Paul Goydos, Im not Bernhard Langer, as Ive proven time after time after time after time. But I hung in there pretty good. Made a couple birdies on the 5 pars, which is nice, and looking forward to playing tomorrow.Pirates Jerseys China . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Stitched Pirates Jerseys . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/ . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Pittsburgh Pirates Gear . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday.LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Kings have plenty of power-play goals this season, and several others in the first few seconds after a penalty expired.They struck in that situation again Wednesday night, when Dwight King scored late in the third period just 1 second after a power play ended. He added another goal 25 seconds later, Peter Budaj stopped 22 shots and the Kings defeated the New York Islanders 4-2 for their fourth consecutive win.We dont have to get a lot of power-play goals, Anze Kopitar said. Obviously it helps and we would like to, but if we build good momentum off it, that helps, too. I think it was three or four, maybe even five times this year where we didnt get the credit for the power-play goal but we scored within 5 seconds of the guy coming out of the box.Jake Muzzin and Alec Martinez also scored to help the Kings win their fifth straight at home.Anders Lee scored twice and Jaroslav Halak made 24 saves for the Islanders, who dropped to 1-5-1 on the road this season.King deflected in Derek Forborts long shot for the go-ahead goal with 2:53 remaining, showing off the all-around game that has sparked the streaky Kings.Forbort is supposed to get it through to the net, somebody is supposed to get in front of the net, Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. Tic-tac-toe, you put your arms in the air.Even Islanders coach Jack Capuano credited the Kings with a score on special teams, saying the late breakdown was representative of how poorly New Yorks penalty kill has performed this season.Its frustrating because its probably one of the best games we have played coming into this building and cant get any results, Capuano said. Just got to try to find a way to kill one at the end.King scored again when he and Trevor Lewis caught the Islanders on a break, and Muzzin added an empty-netter.Los Angeles now has winning streaks of four, three and four games sandwiched around losing streaks of thrree, three and four games.dddddddddddd In the middle of a stretch that sees them play eight of 10 games at Staples Center, the Kings appear ready capitalize on their current form.We want to stop streaking in the wrong direction, but were on the right path now, said Kopitar, who had an assist in his return after missing five games with a hand/wrist injury. Just playing our style of hockey, that really helps.Lee tied it 4:27 into the third period. He was somehow able to collect and backhand in the rebound of Travis Hamonics missed shot while tangled up with Kings defenseman Matt Greene.Lee added his third goal of the season with 1:52 left to make it 4-2, but the Islanders failed in their attempt to string together consecutive wins away from Barclays Center for the first time this season.Martinez put the Kings ahead 15:34 into the first period with his fourth goal of the season, taking advantage of Lewis screen in front to beat Halak with a shot from the blue line.Kings defensemen have six goals during their winning streak, including Martinez scoring the opener against New Jersey last Saturday.The Islanders could not carry over the momentum from their first road win Tuesday at Anaheim, despite two power-play opportunities in the first 11 minutes. New York had just one shot with the man advantage and seven total in the opening period, half the number needed to decide their 14-round shootout against the Ducks the previous night.Game notesThe Islanders scratched G Thomas Greiss, RW Cal Clutterbuck and D Scott Mayfield. Clutterbuck, who sustained an upper-body injury against the Ducks, went through pregame warmups before being held out. ... The Kings scratched LW Teddy Purcell and D Tom Gilbert.UP NEXTIslanders: Friday at San Jose.Kings: Saturday night at home against Chicago. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz