Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 07:07
If he can command down Antworten

OTTAWA -- Jean Gabriel Pageau is making his case to start the regular season with the Ottawa Senators. Nmd Norge Shop . David Bolland scored the winner midway through the third period as Toronto downed the Senators 3-2, but the focus was on Pageaus play after the Ottawa loss. Pageau nearly gave the Senators a 3-2 lead on a short-handed breakaway moments before Bollands goal. "When you have a good chance like that you dont want to miss it," said Pageau. "The goalie made a good save but hopefully the next one will go in." Bolland scored on a backhand at 10:25 of the third period to send the Leafs (2-0-1) to victory. Nazem Kadri and Mason Raymond had the other Toronto goals. "I thought we came out pretty flat and werent at our best in the first, but we came out and I thought we were pretty good the rest of the way," said Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. "It wasnt a full line up for both teams and (training camp) is about getting in shape. "Its an adjustment for the young guys and its an adjustment for the older guys. Its about timing but I think overall we played well. " Fredrik Claesson and Andre Petersson replied for the Senators (2-1-0) while Patrick Wiercioch had two assists. Pageau also made an impact with his physical play. After a hit along the boards, Torontos Nazem Kadri and Pageau traded punches. Pageau was assessed a double minor, while Kadri wasnt penalized. "I was a little bit surprised," said Pageau. "It was a clean hit and we both exchanged some punches so I dont know why I got the double minor." Pageau had two goals and four points in nine regular season games with Ottawa last season, and added another four goals and six points in 10 playoff games. Earlier this month he was the leading scorer in a rookie tournament featuring the Senators, Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks and Pittsburgh Penguins. Thursday was Pageaus first pre-season game and he finished with over 14 minutes of ice time and four shots on goal in his bid to convince Ottawas coaching staff he deserves to stay with the big club. Hes got at support from important corner: newly minted captain Jason Spezza. "Im really a fan of Pageau," said Spezza. "I think he creates a lot out there, he has great hockey sense, he competes. Hes a little guy but hes always going to the dangerous areas and hes definitely putting his best foot forward." Jonathan Bernier started in goal for the Leafs but was replaced by Drew MacIntyre who played the final two periods. Both were appearing in their second game of the pre-season. Craig Anderson made his pre-season debut for the Senators and played the opening two periods for the Senators while Nathan Lawson got into his second game of the pre-season by working the final 20 minutes. The teams entered the third period tied 2-2 following a second period that saw three goals in the final five minutes of the period, including two by the Leafs 19 seconds apart. While on their second power play of the game, the Leafs finally got on the scoreboard as Kadri beat Anderson at 15:33. While that goal was being announced, the Leafs took a 2-1 lead as Raymond found the back of the net behind Anderson. It looked as though the Leafs would head into the second break with the lead but Wiercioch found Petersson cutting into the middle of the ice and the rookie beat MacIntyre with a back hand from the slot. Claesson scored the only goal of the first period as his slapper from 10-feet inside the blue line somehow eluded Bernier and went in off the crossbar. Nmd r1 Norge . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Nmd Sko Salg . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/nmd-r1-sko-norge.html . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. LOS ANGELES -- Everything went right for Madison Bumgarner. He pitched well, the Giants provided him more than enough offence and they played strong defence behind him. The bullpen pitched in, too. Bumgarner struck out 10 while working into the seventh inning and San Francisco beat Los Angeles 7-2 Saturday as Yasiel Puig returned to the starting lineup for the Dodgers. The Giants got home runs from Michael Morse, Pablo Sandoval and Buster Posey. "Weve always had a good defensive team, and were starting to swing the bats now," Bumgarner said. "So were a pretty well-rounded team. Today the bullpen came in and did a great job, and the offence was unbelievable again. Its nice to have that kind of support. It makes it easier to go after guys and challenge them." Puig returned to the Dodgers starting lineup, playing right field and batting leadoff a day after he was benched by manager Don Mattingly for arriving late for stretching and batting practice before Fridays home opener. Puig went 1 for 4 and was picked off first in the third inning for the final out with cleanup-hitter Adrian Gonzalez at the plate. Bumgarner (1-0) was charged with two runs and eight hits over 6 1-3 innings in his second outing. "I was throwing a little bit of everything," the left-hander said. "It seemed like they had a lot of baserunners today, but I felt like I made good pitches all day. The command was there and my stuff was pretty good." Bumgarner has a career strikeout-to-walk ratio of 3.65, which is better than that of All-Star teammates Tim Lincecum (2.77) and Matt Cain (2.48). Last season, he came within one strikeout of becoming only the second Giants lefty since Ray Sadecki in 1968 to finish a season with 200 or more. "You dont want to give guys free passes at any time. You have to make them earn it of you can," Bumgarner said. "But at the same time, you dont want to just give in and just throw a meatball up there. Youve got to make pitches and work on command and get ahead of guys." Bumgarner is 4-1 with a 1.53 ERA in his last five starts at Chavez Ravine. "He was commanding both sides of the plate and locating," Gonzalez said. "Hes just like anybody else. Adidas Nmd Salg. If he can command down and away, down and in, up and away and up and in, and crisscross the strike zone, it makes it tough." Puig came up in the seventh with the bases loaded and one out after Giants skipper Bruce Bochy replaced Bumgarner with Santiago Casilla. Puigs flyball to right field was too shallow to score Scott Van Slyke, but pinch-hitter Andre Ethier followed with an RBI single. A.J. Ellis tried to score behind Van Slyke and was thrown out by Hunter Pence for the third out. Mattingly came out to discuss the call with umpire Joe West and used his one challenge for a video replay ruling, which upheld the original call. "I had to make a pretty good throw and Buster had to make a great tag," Pence said. Paul Maholm (0-1) gave up five runs and seven hits through 4 1-3 innings in his first start for the Dodgers. "Maholms got a lot of different pitches that he throws it in a lot of different ways, and he located really well. So its always tough," Pence said. "You just battle, make him get the ball over the plate and be aggressive." Morse, playing for his fourth team in a span of three seasons, gave San Francisco a 2-1 lead when he drove Maholms first pitch of the fourth deep into the pavilion seats in left-centre for his first homer with the Giants. Sandoval, the Giants slimmed-down third baseman and 2012 World Series MVP, parked Maholms 80th and final pitch over the left field fence in the fifth for with two on for his first home run of 2014. Posey then greeted rookie Jose Dominguez with a drive into the lower seats in the left field corner. NOTES: Maholm had allowed only three homers in 62 innings during his 10 previous career starts against the Giants, all of them solo shots. ... Maholms official Dodgers debut was March 23 against the Diamondbacks in Australia, when he pitched in relief for only second time in 244 big league appearances to that point. ... Angel Pagan worked out an eight-pitch walk to open the game and was erased on a double-play grounder by Pence, who was robbed of a hit up the middle by shortstop Hanley Ramirez. Maholm has induced a major league-high 185 ground-ball DPs since the start of the 2006 season. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz