Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 07:08
It was tough finish Antworten

OTTAWA -- Bobby Ryan endured pain and discomfort as he tried to help his new team find success. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey . In the end, the Ottawa Senators wingers injury became too much to bear. Ryans season came to an end March 27 as he underwent surgery for a sports hernia that had been bothering him since November. "For me, individually, I felt like being here, new team, new situation and we were up and down as a team and werent where we needed to be as a team (so) I wanted to play," Ryan said. "I wanted to compete with the guys." Ryan had the support of the organization and his teammates to keep playing. Trainers did their best to help Ryan deal with the daily pain, but things finally came to a head. Ryan had hoped to wait until the end of the season to undergo surgery, but a collision with the boards in Dallas on March 22 forced him to shut things down. "We hoped that the Olympic break would really calm it down and it was quite the opposite that happened," Ryan said. "I came back and it was beyond what we thought I could play through, but to me it meant more to play at that point. It was whatever it was going to take. "When I fell into the wall in Dallas that was kind of the end of it." Ryan finished the season with 23 goals and 48 points since being acquired from the Anaheim Ducks last July. Coming into training camp Ryan was eager to play a significant role with the Senators, and looking back the 27-year-old says hes not sure how to assess his first season in Ottawa. "I dont know if happy is the right word," Ryan said. "I think Im indifferent towards it right now. Even though Ive been doing absolutely nothing there hasnt been a whole lot of time to reflect on it. There were certainly games that Im going to remember and if we end up missing (the playoffs) by four, five, six points theres going to be games that a lot of us remember." As a whole Ryan said he cant help but feel a little frustrated by how the injury affected his performance. Ryan will be heading into the final year of his contract next season, and while he hasnt given much thought to his status he said he would be happy to stay in Ottawa. "I love it here, we (Ryan and fiancee Danielle Rhodes) love it here more importantly," said Ryan. "Its been a great change for us. When the time comes if thats the route (general manager Bryan Murray) wants to go to sit down and have conversations well certainly do that." Ryan went as far as saying that he could even see himself having a long future with Ottawa. Recovery from the surgery isnt expected to hamper Ryans off-season training. For now he is extremely limited, but will be able to start light training in the next couple of weeks and then should be fine to resume his regular training regimen over the summer. While the rest of his teammates arent ready to call it a season just yet, the Senators slim hopes of making the playoffs suffered dramatically with Wednesdays 2-1 loss to the New York Islanders. With six games remaining the Senators are focused on finishing strong starting with Fridays game against the Montreal Canadiens. The last time the two teams met the Senators suffered a crushing overtime loss in was the first of what turned out to be a five-game losing streak, which many point to as the turning point of Ottawas season. "That was a tough game," said forward Clarke MacArthur. "We let that one get away. Thats just learning to play with confidence when you have the lead and knowing how to play when you have the lead." Games against Montreal are usually competitive, and on Friday the Senators will be looking for redemption. "You always want to play hard against them, theyre a competitive team," added MacArthur. "We wont have any trouble getting up for that one." As a group the Senators are at a loss to explain how things slipped away, but realize consistency was likely the biggest problem. "The potential that we have on our team and in our lineup is there," said defenceman Marc Methot. "We have the skill set we just couldnt seem to put it together and ultimately I think thats what killed us." Senators coach Paul MacLean said the team spent too much time in their own zone, allowed too many turnovers and took too many penalties The Senators are the second-most penalized team in the league with 404 infractions. The Flyers lead the league with 405. When asked how to change the mindset MacLean made it sound simple. "Practice is the first solution we have and the next solution I guess is different players." For now MacLean says hes focused on the next six games and says the team has to be ready for its next opponent and cant speculate on what changes might be made for next season. "We could say we can change everything, but the reality is you cant just blow everything up," said MacLean. "Weve done a lot of good work here in the last three years. It doesnt look like it right now, but weve had a lot of growth in a lot of our players and we need to recognize that." Notes: D Erik Karlsson was given a maintenance day Thursday. C Jason Spezza did not skate and will be a game day decision Friday. D Jared Cowen and LW Colin Greening are both expected to miss Friday and Saturdays game. G Craig Anderson will get the start against Montreal. Khalil Mack Womens Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. Brian Urlacher Bears Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-William-Perry-Inverted-Jersey/ .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Carey Price, Montreal (3) - On the second Lightning goal, he overplayed the post and on the third, it went through his body. He was good when it mattered with good saves on Steven Stamkos and Ondrej Palat and, most importantly, the only number that matters is four wins, which Price was instrumental in delivering Anders Lindback, Tampa Bay (1) - He got the gate halfway through the game and Lindback certainly did not have a lot of help as the Lightning was grossly outplayed, but he got beat twice on straight shots that were stoppable and had angle issues on them. Lindback looked erratic and overactive. Kristers Gudlevskis, Tampa Bay (3) - He came in and was very good, especially on Brendan Gallagher and Rene Bourque and he helped change the tide for Tampa. The game-winning goal went through his body and was a squeaker. It was tough finish for a real nice performance. Tuukka Rask, Boston (5) - It was a solid effort. Rask wasnt tested too much, but he made big saves on Johan Franzen and Gustav Nyqvist in close in the second period and a monster save on Justin Abdelkader in the 3rd. Rask is playing so poised and positionally sound right now that he makes it look easy in the net. Jimmy Howard, Detroit (3) - The Dougie Hamilton goal was a shortside, stoppable puck. Howard didnt get a lot of help on the second Boston ggoal. Richard Dent Womens Jersey. He fought to find pucks through lots of traffic on the penalty kill and made big saves on Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla. Ray Emery, Philadelphia (2) - Emery was not overly sharp this game. He gave up a bad rebound on the Derek Stepan goal and he was beat clean on the Dan Girardi goal from far out. He made a couple of big saves on Rick Nash and Martin St. Louis in close in the second period, but was lifted after the Dan Carcillo goal to give Steve Mason some minutes. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (N/A) Henrik Lundqvist, Rangers (4) He had no chance on the Mark Streit goal in what was a back door play. He fought hard in the crease tonight as Philly really crashed the net on him and made nice saves on Jake Voracek and Scott Hartnell. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles (3) - It was a seeing-eye shot that he didnt see on Patrick Marleaus OT winner. Quick let in three weird goals tonight. He over-pushed through the screen on the first goal and had no chance on the second goal because he was run into by Robyn Regehr. He made big saves, though, on Tomas Hertl, Brent Burns, Raffi Torres, Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture. It was a good response game from Quicks prior two, but not enough as the Kings go down 3 to 0. Antti Niemi, San Jose (4) - He made a big save on Jordan Nolan in the third and great saves on Mike Richards and Marian Gaborik in overtime. Niemi was outstanding in tight and found a way to keep the puck out at critical times. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz