Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

17.10.2019 08:25
chapter is over with and it’s jus Antworten

SEATTLE (AP) — From the time he entered the league in 2012 http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/mike-edwards-jersey , Russell Wilson for the most part has thrived late in the season with playoff berths or playoff positioning at stake.What about potential MVP candidate Patrick Mahomes?For all the brilliance Mahomes has shown this season in leading Kansas City to the cusp of a division title and possibly the No. 1 seed in the AFC, he’s never been in the situation of showing he can win a late-season game in a hostile environment that could ultimately help determine how far the Chiefs go in the postseason.Article continues below ...That unknown about Mahomes makes Sunday night’s matchup with Kansas City visiting Seattle fascinating. Should the second-year quarterback enter one of the most difficult venues in football and come away with a Kansas City victory, Mahomes will have answered those questions and put Kansas City potentially in position to never leave home during the postseason.But a loss to Seattle and wins by the Chargers and Texans this weekend could put all that in peril for the Chiefs — the division title, home-field advantage and a first-round playoff bye.“I think the message for the whole team is we’re not satisfied with where we’re at. We wanted to put ourselves in this position, but at the same time, we know we still have a long way to go,” Mahomes said.“We’re going to keep in that mentality the rest of this season and into the playoffs (of) not being satisfied with just being here. We want to make sure we can go and win the big games whenever we need to.”Kansas City (11-3) could have made the importance of Sunday’s game significantly less if it could have held on at home last week against the Chargers. But the 29-28 loss to Los Angeles left open the chance Kansas City could miss out on the division title and fall all the way to being a wild-card team depending on how the final two weeks play out.“You can hang your head and mope and do all those things you want to do, but that doesn’t get anything accomplished,” Kansas City coach Andy Reid said.“You get in, you learn from it the best you can http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/matt-gay-jersey , and you go do better. That’s the approach I am taking. That is the approach I felt from the guys.”Seattle (8-6) also had an unexpected thud last week losing in overtime to lowly San Francisco on the road. Ultimately what Wilson and the Seahawks do against Kansas City doesn’t matter in the big picture of Seattle trying to wrap up a wild-card spot in the NFC. A win over Arizona in Week 17 would be enough to put Seattle in the playoffs no matter what happens against the Chiefs.With losses by either Washington or Minnesota and a win over the Chiefs, the Seahawks would be back in the postseason after missing a year ago. But they know beating the Chiefs won’t be easy.“They have such a diverse attack that you’ve got to be ready for a lot of stuff. Our guys, they’re up for it, they’re ready for the challenge and all of that,” Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. “We’ve got to do a great job on their really classy receivers. (Travis) Kelce and (Tyreek) Hill are just unbelievably talented guys having great years. So, there’s a lot of issues here. I think our guys will be ready to do this.”Here’s what else to watch for:BY COMMITTEEAfter leaning heavily on Damien Williams last week, the Chiefs are likely to go with a bigger committee among their running backs especially if Spencer Ware is healthy enough to play. Williams had 123 yards from scrimmage last week, but Ware has proven to be a more durable and consistent runner in the past. Ware missed last week with a hamstring injury.RUN AWAYSeattle’s No. 1 ranked rushing attack could end up having a big day against a Chiefs defense that is allowing 5.0 yards per rush. Seattle is averaging 154.9 yards per game on the ground led by Chris Carson, who is coming off a career-high 119 yards last week against the 49ers. Seattle’s running back depth is a question as rookie Rashaad Penny may not be available because of a knee injury and both Carson and backup Mike Davis have been banged up. The Chiefs are averaging 161.3 yards rushing allowed in the past three games.WELCOME BACKSeattle expects to have linebacker K.J. Wright back after missing the past five games and 11 games total this season because of knee problems. Wright probably won’t get a heavy dose of plays, but his return will be important in trying to keep Kelce under control. Wright has been strong during his career defending tight ends in the pass game.SACK ATTACKKansas City defensive lineman Chris Jones has a sack in 10 straight games http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/a.j.-brown-jersey , an NFL record. He has 14 for the season. And he may get to pick on a reshuffled Seattle offensive line with D.J. Fluker still dealing with a hamstring injury and backup Jordan Simmons out for the season because of a knee injury suffered last week. The Chiefs are tied for second in the league with 46 sacks. Dante Fowler is headed to an actual Super Bowl contender.The slumping Jacksonville Jaguars traded the fourth-year pro and 2015 first-round pick to the undefeated Los Angeles Rams just before the NFL trading deadline Tuesday.The move gives the Rams an even more formidable front, which already had Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh and Michael Brockers.The Jaguars (3-5) received a third-round draft pick in 2019 and a fifth-rounder in 2020, decent compensation for a backup who would have become a free agent at the end of the season.The rise of Yannick Ngakoue made Fowler expendable in Jacksonville. The team opted last year to not pick up the fifth-year option on his rookie deal. Fowler was the third overall selection in 2015.Fowler has two sacks in seven games this season while playing limited snaps behind Ngakoue. Fowler was suspended for the regular-season opener because of an arrest in 2017.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue’s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don’t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ‘personal reason’Fowler and Ngakoue also were involved in a post-practice fight in training camp, which resulted in Fowler and cornerback Jalen Ramsey getting suspended from the team for a week.He has been a model citizen since. The Rams (8-0) are more concerned with his pass-rushing skills in the second half of the season.The Rams are tied for eighth in the NFL with 22 sacks, but 10 of those came from Donald, who has been perhaps even more disruptive in his first season since winning The AP’s Defensive Player of the Year award in 2017. Donald sacked Aaron Rodgers twice and delivered four quarterback hits during Los Angeles’ 29-27 win over Green Bay on Sunday.To make room for Fowler, the Rams surprisingly waived guard Jamon Brown. He started all 16 games at right guard last season for the NFC West champions. Brown missed the first two games of this season, suspended for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, and Austin Blythe never relinquished the starting job.Fowler’s past has been well documented.He was arrested twice in as many years http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/amani-hooker-jersey , including in 2017 for hitting a 55-year-old man. Fowler eventually pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges. The case was closed in March, with Fowler sentenced to a year of probation and 75 hours of community service.The NFL suspended him without pay for the opener, a one-game penalty that cost him $214,000.Fowler also was arrested in 2016, although those charges were eventually dropped.Fowler insists he’s matured through it all, ready to focus on football and his future. He calls himself “a teddy bear off the field but a monster on the field.”“Just want to show people that the past, them three years, my rookie year coming in and all that, that learning experience is, that chapter is over with and it’s just about being a professional Taylor Rapp Jersey , being a grown man and just being the player that I want to be,” he said in September. “How I want my legacy to be? That’s honestly what it is. That’s honestly what I want my goals to be this year.”Fowler notched a career-high eight sacks last season, plus two more in the AFC championship game at New England. He averaged one sack for every 46.6 snaps played, better than Jaguars All-Pro defensive end Calais Campbell (55.2) and Ngakoue (59.4).“When you watch me on film, even though I might be coming off the bench, they’ll be like, ‘That guy, he has a future,'” Fowler said. “That’s all I want to do. I want to go out there and put great tape out there, being fundamentally sound Shareef Miller Jersey , playing fast and physical, getting to the quarterback, being stout in the run game.“I don’t want to just be known as a pass-rusher. I want to be known as a guy that’s going to get sacks and get 6-10 tackles a game. That’s just the type of player I am. So, I just want people to know that I’m known as a complete player on the field and I’m a professional and I’m a guy that cleaned up his act and left that past in the past. I’m ready to move on from that.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz