Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.10.2019 05:49
f Kazakhstan, in the semifinals.Im definitely p Antworten

Pakistan coach Mickey Arthur has said the team playing an outdated style of ODI cricket has endangered their chances of direct qualification to the 2019 World Cup. The top seven countries and the host are automatically chosen to feature in the showpiece event every four years, but Pakistan are ranked No. 9 and the cut-off date is a year away. Arthur has advised the players and the PCB that to move up the ladder they need to play high risk, high octane cricket and added he wont shy away from dropping big names who do not deliver.With the brand of cricket they are playing, definitely, Arthur said when asked if Pakistan were lagging behind in 50-over cricket. We cant play that brand of cricket anymore. We have got to be brave. You have got to take the game on.There are only 14 ODIs scheduled before the September 30, 2017 deadline. If Pakistan do not improve their ranking, they would have to compete in a qualifying tournament in April 2018. Ten teams would go in. Only two teams would go through.I have to be realistic, Arthur told ESPNcricinfo in a wide-ranging interview in Manchester. We havent got the time, but we have started the journey now. We will have to start again. I have got a really good feel for personnel and the areas we need to improve on. I have looked at people we can work with, people we can bring in and I am comfortable we will be okay. We have got the way to go and it is a journey.If we keep picking the same [players] we are going to get the same [results]. And we will be sitting at No. 9 in the world. We have nothing to lose. We just have to invest in some players. I know for a fact that from the first ODI to the fifth [in England] we changed the whole brand and style of cricket. Although Pakistan lost that series 1-4, they rounded off the tour with a couple of morale-boosting wins, including a nine-wicket rout in the only T20 in Manchester.Arthur admitted his players have a history of being insecure about their places, which in turn impacted their performance on the field. He wanted that to change immediately and drastically. I want us to play an attacking brand of cricket, a brand that is good to watch, a brand that inspires the players to play and gives you so much more gratification from your supporters. It must be a brand that challenges, it must be a brand that stimulates, but it must be a brand that is encapsulated by fun.Arthur was introduced to the cricket culture in the country during his stint as coach of the Karachi Kings at the Pakistan Super League in 2015. Three months after the season ended, he was named head coach of the national side. Among the first things he did in that capacity was to tell the players he would not tolerate any reluctance in meeting the proper fitness standards.We have got a responsibility to the people of Pakistan and I have got the massive responsibility to the PCB to get it right, Arthur said. And I certainly wont be compromising on any of that. And the players know that: I have spoken to them directly. You arrive like that again [unfit], you wont play.He pointed to the examples set by Misbah-ul-Haq, 42, and Younis Khan, 38, the oldest members of the Test squad and the fittest players in Pakistan cricket, to make the squad understand what it took to excel in the international arena.There is no coincidence that thats why they are the best performers over the last year, Arthur said. They drive themselves. They take responsibility for their fitness. Shoaib Malik, in the one-day squad, in his mid-30s, fantastic, fitness-wise. He is lean, he is mean. I want the young guys to do that. That is true professionalism. I dont think that has been driven in the youngsters properly.In England, Arthur cut a particularly frustrated figure at the press conference while answering a question about Mohammad Irfan, who was flown in as a replacement player and injured himself after bowling only five overs in the Headingley ODI.Mohammad Irfan comes out here and he is clearly not fit enough to play one-day cricket. If there were individual-player plans and definite markers on where he should have been, we would have known. We didnt know.Arthur also made sure to have a one-on-one chat with the 34-year-old fast bowler to make sure there were no misunderstandings. I had him in my room after the Cardiff ODI. I told him, I cant select you for the next game [because] I am not sure you can get through ten overs. I cant select you for the T20 because I am not sure you can get through even four overs. You started cramping in your fourth over the other night, so how can we take the risk and play you? But now Mohammad Irfan has gone back to Pakistan with a training programme that is custom-made for him, which gives him the best possible opportunity to come back and play for Pakistan.There is nothing personal, but enough is enough. We have to set some real standards to make people understand that we are pretty serious about players arriving unfit. Every player who arrived on this ODI and T20 tour has been below standard, which is not a good place to be.Read part 1 of Mickey Arthurs interview hereChina Jerseys . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Fake Baseball Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Fake NBA Jerseys . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Fake MLB Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team.Claressa Shields picked up where she left off four years ago.Shields finished the 2012 Olympics in London atop the podium receiving the womens middleweight gold medal. On Wednesday, she began her quest to repeat by winning her 165-pound opening bout at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Shields, of Flint, Michigan, won a unanimous four-round decision against Iaroslava Iaukushina of Russia in their quarterfinal match.Shields, also the reigning amateur world champion, began to let her hands go in the final minute of the first round and continued to control the pace in the second round.She was the heavier puncher than Iaukushina and landed with authority during the fight as the crowd chanted USA! USA!Shields, 21, continued to take it to Iaukushina, whom she defeated in a 2014 tournament, during the third and fourth rounds; the women fight four two-minute rounds in the Olympics as opposed to three three-minute rounds for the men.Shields closed the fight by landing a powerful left hook -- her best punch -- that staggered Iaukushina and forced the referee to administer a standing-eight count in the final seconds of the fight.Despite the dominating win, Shields thought she was a little rusty and that she could have been sharper.I wanted to go out there and outbox her from the outside, use my jab and use my right hand but I just couldnt get her timing, Shields said. She didnt want to get close enough. After she hit me a couple times, I was like Im going to have to take it to the inside with her because it was hard for me to get her timing. I hit her with a lot of good jabs though, a lot of good right hands. It wasnt as sharp as I wanted it to be.ddddddddddddI just did a good job transitioning. As far as overall performance, about a C. I definitely got the rust off. The game plan was to go out there and fight her like I did when I fought her in 2014 but this time my body just wouldnt do it. She just kept swinging all wild. Whenever I got close to her, I couldnt get her timing so I just fought her on the inside and I did a great job at that. I beat her with every combination on the inside.While there have already been gold medals awarded in some of the mens weight classes, Shields had to wait until the 11th day of the Rio Games to make her debut. She said the wait was worth it.Ive been waiting but the wait is over. Im glad to get my first fight out of the way, Shields said. Ill be resting up the rest of [Wednesday] and then [Thursday] and then Im back at it again on [Friday]. Im excited. I definitely got some ring rust off. Im taking it one fight, one round at a time. Im definitely looking forward to my next opponent.Shields, who assured herself of at least a bronze medal with the win, will next fight Friday afternoon when she meets Dariga Shakimova, of Kazakhstan, in the semifinals.Im definitely prepared to be here, Shields said. Ive had more time than anyone else on my team to prepare. Ive been in training camp almost three months. Im here to get an Olympic gold medal. Im not here to settle for bronze and silver; its not my thing. I want to be a two-time Olympic gold medalist and I think Im getting pretty close. Ive got two more fights. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz