Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.11.2019 03:48
ix assists and four rebounds.St Antworten

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- If Jared Goff can avoid an NFL pass rush as gracefully as he dodges questions about his playing time, the Los Angeles Rams quarterback of the future will be a star.The Rams (3-4) still have no idea whether Goff has true star potential because the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft hasnt played a snap as they hit their bye week.As the newness of the Rams homecoming wears off, Goffs holding pattern has become the most compelling theme of another .500 season for a franchise that hasnt made the playoffs since 2004.Im confident in myself, Goff said this week after running the Rams first-team offense in practice. Im confident in what I can do. I feel like if my numbers get called, Ill be ready, but its not up to me to decide what that time is.Case Keenum has played all seven games for the Rams, and he will be their starter next weekend against Carolina. Few people suggest the steady Keenum is the main reason for the Rams wins or losses. But not even coach Jeff Fisher believes Keenum will suddenly lead a transformation in the NFLs 30th-ranked offense, which has struggled for consistency from everyone -- even running back Todd Gurley, the 2015 Offense Rookie of the Year.Los Angeles has lost three straight after a 3-1 start, and Keenum threw four interceptions in last weeks loss to the Giants in London. But Fisher remains steadfast in his decision to take his time with his prize draft acquisition, even while his team hovers near mediocrity yet again after four straight losing seasons under his watch.You just kind of wonder at some point, this thing is going to get turned around, Fisher said this week, turning a question into an answer. Thats where we are right now, is holding on to hope that the health of this football team, and the experience, is going to get it turned around.While fellow rookie quarterbacks Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott are becoming stars, Goff still hasnt touched the field near the midway point of his first NFL season. He doesnt betray a trace of frustration publicly, instead focusing on his work with the scout team and spending his Sundays at Keenums shoulder.Its part of the process, part of whats going on, Goff said. Im not going to sit here and complain or gripe. Im going to support Case, and continue to get ready and be ready, and continue to be confident in myself and be ready when the time comes.With a chance to run the first-team offense in practice before the Rams split for their bye weekend, Goff looked confident and comfortable. He has been Keenums backup for the past six weeks on a team that only dresses two quarterbacks on game day, which proves Fishers contention he would be comfortable if Goff had to play.We wouldnt scale anything back, Fisher said. We wouldnt change a thing. Hes got that good of a feel for what were doing.So why isnt Goff playing already, if its inevitable? Fisher simply doesnt think its time yet.Goff played three college seasons in Californias spread offense, which bears scant resemblance to an NFL scheme, and he just turned 22 years old this month. He is adjusting to adulthood fairly well, but preparing for the pro game is even tougher.The time schedule is probably a little bit more (demanding) than college was, as far as time commitment, Goff said. But I talked to my friends, theyre in midterms right now, and I get to come out here and play football every day. So its good.Keenums inconsistencies pale in comparison to the running games struggles. Gurley is seventh in the NFC with 403 yards rushing, but hes managing just 3.0 yards per carry, the lowest average among the conferences top 24 ball carriers.Yet there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic heading toward the holidays: Los Angeles defense has been largely outstanding in a series of tough games, and its special teams have been nearly flawless.And though theyre back below .500, the Rams will have every opportunity to make a move. Their four November opponents are a combined 8-18, and they play five of their final nine regular-season games at the Coliseum after a year filled with difficult travel.We have a great opportunity, and it starts with the next opponent, Fisher said.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys China . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Online . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/311n-custom-nike-tampa-bay-rays-jerseys-baseball.html .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Sale . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Custom Nike Minnesota Twins Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. -- Divine Myles scored 23 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, leading four players in double figures as Stetson beat SIU Edwardsville 80-72 on Wednesday night.Myles was 8 of 12 from the field and 6 of 9 from the line for the Hatters (5-6). Derick Newton added 14 points and four rebounds, Luke Doyle had 13 points -- including three 3-pointers -- and Angel Rivera had 12 points with six assists and four rebounds.Stetson led by 17 at the break and all through the second period.ddddddddddddDoyle drained a 3-pointer to stretch the Hatters lead to 54-35 with 13:26 left to play. The Cougars closed it to 69-61 on a Jalen Henry free throw with 3:26 remaining but the Hatters held on for the win.Henry scored 28 points and grabbed 11 boards for the Cougars (4-5). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz