Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.11.2019 10:06
player would become Wengers second signing of Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills running back LeSean McCoy said he is inviting 15-20 Buffalo police officers to an upcoming game at a time when the 49ers visit Buffalo next and quarterback Colin Kaepernick is protesting police and the treatment of African-Americans and minorities.McCoy said the gesture was not a direct response to Kaepernicks kneeling protests during the national anthem, and that he has no problem with his protests. Kaepernick is set to start for the first time this year on Sunday against the Bills. McCoy said it has yet to be determined if the police officers will attend this weekends game or Buffalos following home game on Oct. 30 against New England.Just an appreciation type of thing, McCoy said. Cause theyre taking so much heat right now. Theres things that are happening thats definitely wrong but I just feel like theres bad people, theres bad cops and theres good cops.McCoy revealed the invitation when asked about the attention surrounding Kaepernick and his protests.Nobodys perfect and a lot of cops are getting a bad rap for something that bad cops are doing and theyre still good cops, McCoy said.McCoys gesture comes after he was involved in a fight with off-duty police officers at a Philadelphia nightclub in February. No charges were issued.You guys know about the cops, the situation I had, McCoy said. For me to say that, thats genuine.The plans to invite the police officers to a Bills home game had been in the works through McCoys foundation.I reached out to them, McCoy said. Like I said, it has nothing to do with Kap or the situation. I think that he might be doing the right thing because everybodys opinion, theres never a wrong opinion. I think hes right for what hes saying we need to do something about whats going on because it is wrong. Then again, theres good people and theres bad people. Theres good cops and bad cops. So Im just trying to show appreciation.McCoy is set to go up against his former coach in Philadelphia, Chip Kelly, for the second time since being traded from the Eagles to the Bills. McCoy caused a stir last year prior to Buffalos game against Philadelphia by saying Kelly couldnt shake his hand but now says thats water under the bridge.For sure, thats way behind me, McCoy said. I never really had a real issue. Some things we didnt see eye to eye. Thats tons of players and coaches.McCoy said he doesnt have a problem with Kelly.Im sure theres people you work with that you dont care to shake their hand and have a whole lot of conversations about your children and all that, different activities, he said.Kelly said his feelings about the situation havent changed.I enjoyed coaching LeSean in the two years that we had him in Philadelphia. He was extremely productive when he was there, he said. So I dont have any expectations of whats going to go on at the game.The Bills were without nine players at practice on Wednesday: DT Marcell Dareus (hamstring), LT Cordy Glenn (ankle), LB Zach Brown (foot), LB Lorenzo Alexander (rest), TE Charles Clay (knee), OT Cyrus Kouandjio (ankle), LB Brandon Spikes (illness), RB Mike Gillislee (illness) and CB Corey White (shoulder). The foot injury for Brown, who is tied for the league lead in tackles, is not serious according to Bills coach Rex Ryan. DT Corbin Bryant (ankle), P Colton Schmidt (right quadriceps), S Aaron Williams (foot), WR Marquise Goodwin (illness) and C Patrick Lewis (knee) were limited.---AP NFL website: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 China . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. http://www.cheapultraboostsale.com/ . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. White Ultra Boost 2018 . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Ultra Boost 2018 Discount . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.Olivier Giroud has revealed to Sky Sports News HQ that he has been told Jamie Vardy wants to join Arsenal. Sky sources understand talks between the Leicester forward and Arsenal are ongoing after the Gunners triggered a release clause in his contract with a £20m bid.Giroud, speaking after scoring twice in Frances 3-0 victory over Scotland on Saturday night, says he is excited about the prospect of teaming up with Vardy next season. Would Vardy suit Arsenal? We explore the pros and cons of Arsenal signing the Leicester striker... I have been told that Jamie wants to join us and its very good news for us. I think we can be complimentary and thats all I can say, Giroud told Sky Sports News HQ. Hes a fantastic player, so its good news for us. Jamie Vardy scored 24 goals for Leicester in all competitions last season When asked if the England internationals arrival would mean a change in formation from Arsene Wengers preferred 4-5-1 set-up, Giroud light-heartedly said: Obviously four-four-two.He added: As I said in the past I am happy with competition. We have always had fantastic strikers at Arsenal and I want the best for this club. Hopefully he is going to help us win this title. Vardy (L) is currently away with England preparing for Euro 2016 The boss wanted to sign at least one or two strikers, so I expected a top striker and I think it will benefit the club and hopefully he is going to score a lot of goals like he did at Leicester.ddddddddddddVardy, who only signed a new four-year deal with Leicester in February, is currently preparing with the rest of the England squad for Euro 2016 and will more than likely need to be released temporarily by manager Roy Hodgson to complete a move to the Emirates Stadium. The 29-year-old enjoyed a sensational 2015-16 season, scoring 24 goals in all competitions as Leicester claimed an unlikely Premier League title, with Arsenal finishing 10 points behind in second. Arsenal finally spending big? Jamie Vardy could become only Arsenals fourth signing over £20m since 2004... The former Stocksbridge Park Steels, Halifax Town and Fleetwood Town player would become Wengers second signing of the close season following the acquisition of midfielder Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach.Leicester have so far not been available for comment when contacted by Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Would Vardy suit Arsenal? Arsenal finally spending big? Arsenal interested in Vardy Gazidis: Wenger going nowhere ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz