Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.10.2018 01:18
s in batting average and slugging percentage since the All-Star break, combined 17 hits and a pair of successful challenges for Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Nobody wanted to be left out Saturday, as the first seven hitters in the Los Angeles Dodgers lineup had multihit games, with Joc Pederson leading the way with a home run, double and single.The Dodgers, who lead the majors in batting average and slugging percentage since the All-Star break, combined 17 hits and a pair of successful challenges for an 8-4 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates.Were just grinding as a team, putting together quality at-bats, Pederson said. Weve been hitting balls hard for a while now. It was nice to get a game where everybody got a benefit from it.The offense has been swinging the bat really well, he said. The bullpen has been doing really well. Weve just been playing good baseball. We have to keep building on that.The Dodgers hit five doubles and used three Pittsburgh errors to win a game that did not see a 1-2-3 inning until the bottom of the eighth.Pederson had his 17th homer, a two-run shot. Corey Seager also three hits and an RBI as Los Angeles overcame a 3-1 deficit by scoring in each of the first six innings.Relievers Josh Fields, Julio Urias (3-2), Joe Blanton, Pedro Baez, Josh Ravin and Kenley Jansen combined to hold Pittsburgh to one run over 7 1/3 innings. Jansen got his 35th save.A starter in his 10 previous appearances, Urias came with two outs in the third, and pitched 2 2/3 innings of scoreless relief.Its a huge win for us, Pederson said. It didnt go the way we planned, but Julio stepped up big, and we were able to get some runs and win the ballgame.The Pirates, who had 10 hits to go with 11 walks, tied a franchise record by leaving 18 men on base. They left the bases loaded in the first and second innings.They were out there. We couldnt get them in, manager Clint Hurdle said. I dont think we were trying to do anything except fight, scratch, claw our way back into the game.Dodgers starter Brandon McCarthy was forced from the game in the second inning with right hip stiffness. He walked home runs in runs in both the first and second innings as he struggled with control for his second straight start.I just couldnt work through it. I think its more game intensity. In the bullpen I can get through it, he said. I need to take some time and get the body right. Ive got to get back physically to a good point. Whatever that takes, however long it takes.McCarthy walked five and hit one of the 13 batters he faced, throwing 29 of 51 pitches out of the strike zone.Gerrit Cole (7-8) gave up 12 hits and six runs in 4 1/3 innings.Jung Ho Kang hit his 12th home run and Francisco Cervelli had three hits for the Pirates. Pittsburgh had won 14 of 18 from the Dodgers before this loss.The Dodgers needed their second successful challenge -- and a 2:29 review -- to take a 6-3 lead in the fifth.Urias put down a sacrifice bunt to first baseman John Jaso, and Howie Kendrick broke home from third. Kendrick made a wide dive to avoid Cervellis sweeping tag, and plate umpire Jim Joyce called him out. The call was overturned on replay.The Dodgers tied it at 3 in the third thanks to a successful challenge and Kangs two errors on one play at third base.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: OF Starling Marte left the game in the eighth inning with upper back discomfort. ... Sidelined since July 2, C Chris Stewart (knee) began a rehab assignment Friday night at Double-A Altoona, catching seven innings. ... Cervelli returned to the lineup after missing two games with left wrist discomfort.Dodgers: 3B Justin Turner was a late scratch from the lineup with a right hand contusion, replaced by rookie Dave Segedin. ... RHP Bud Norris (mild mid-back strain) was scheduled to make his first rehab start Saturday for Single-A Rancho Cucamonga.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Chad Kuhl (2-0,3.91) gets the start on Sunday. The 23-year-old rookie made his MLB debut (5IP/3ER) against the Dodgers on June 26, outdueling Clayton Kershaw in Pittsburghs 4-3 victory. The right-hander has allowed two runs over his last two starts.Dodgers: LHP Brett Anderson, who underwent back surgery in March, makes his season debut for the Dodgers on Sunday. In three rehab starts, he went 0-1 with a 2.25 ERA in 12 innings. He was 10-9 in 31 starts with Los Angeles in 2015, and will be the 13th starting pitcher used by the Dodgers this year. Paul Millsap Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Wilson Chandler Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-trey-lyles-nuggets-jersey/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Gary Harris Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Allen Iverson Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Former Formula One driver Heikki Kovalainen has revealed he lost confidence during his time driving alongside Lewis Hamilton for McLaren in 2009.In a blog post for the official McLaren website, the 2008 Hungarian Grand Prix winner opened up about his spell at the Woking-based outfit and admitted he was affected by a difficult 2009 campaign.As a team they were able to help me and guide me, Kovalainen said. I became a better driver, but I think I lost a bit of confidence during the second half of 2009.I had a great opportunity, and I felt it started very well. But quite often in motor sport and in life small things can change your direction and change the outcome.The Finn scored 22 points compared to Hamiltons 49 as McLaren struggled to adapt to significant new regulation changes brought in for 2009 and managed just two race victories -- both recorded by Hamilton.I just wasnt able to extract from the car as much as Lewis was. It was an important time, and I obviously needed some results at that point.I mentally wasnt sharp enough to really try to get more out of it. Also Lewis got some [new car] parts ahead of me, and maybe I let it affect me a little bit when he got slightly better service, if yoou like.ddddddddddddI felt I was the number two, but I should have ignored that and just got on with the job. I wasnt driving as well as I was before.Kovalainen also revealed that then-McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh had informed him from an early stage that his position at the team was under threat from the likes of Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen and eventual champion Jenson Button.Martin Whitmarsh kept me up to date. He told me early on that they will look for another driver, they will look for Kimi [Raikkonen], and they were also looking for Jenson Button. But both of those drivers might not be available, and Martin said to me if not, then youll be the third choice.I was in America and it was Thanksgiving Day when Martin called me to say, We have signed Jenson. My results werent good enough, and I was kind of expecting it.But I have good memories of McLaren, and it was the best team I ever worked with, a really great team and a powerful team. Sometimes nowadays when I see them struggling I feel sorry for them, and I hope they can come back to where they should be. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz