Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.11.2019 13:35
Soo Kim (right hamstring) may not start thi Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chiefs have gone from the talent-bereft team acquiring everybodys cast-offs just a few years ago to the team that is now sending its own fringe players away for draft picks.Kansas City traded cornerback Marcus Cooper to Arizona and wide receiver Rod Streater to San Francisco for undisclosed selections, part of a series of roster moves that allowed the Chiefs to reach the NFLs 53-man limit for the regular season by Saturdays deadline.The Chiefs also cut quarterbacks Aaron Murray and rookie Kevin Hogan, meaning Tyler Bray earned the third-string job behind Alex Smith and Nick Foles for the opener against San Diego.But the trades may have been the most eye-opening part of the roster-building process, if for no other reason than it demonstrates just how deep the Chiefs have become under general manager John Dorsey.We always put in where there are potential holes, you know -- Dorsey does that -- puts a board up. I remember the first year, we had a lot of circles up on the board, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said, and this year, there arent those circles. So thats a good thing.The Chiefs wound up keeping running back Knile Davis, who provides some depth in case Jamaal Charles is not quite ready for the opener. Charles is the presumptive No. 1 option despite coming back from ACL surgery, while Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West are next on the depth chart.Davis has also proven valuable as a kick returner.Ive been in the league going on four years now, so I pretty much know what to expect, Davis said after the Chiefs preseason finale, when his future was still in question.The Chiefs also kept speedy DeAnthony Thomas, who missed much of last season to a concussion. He was on the fringe after the Chiefs drafted a similar player in Tyreek Hill, who also made the team.Im just doing whatever I can to contribute, Thomas said, whether its on special teams, whether its on offense. Just going out there and knowing I can make plays to motivate our team.The Chiefs technically have 54 players on the roster because of an exemption they received for safety Eric Berry, who did not sign his franchise tender and report to training camp until last weekend.They are allowed to keep 54 players until Saturday, the day before their season opener.Others who were cut: linebackers Tyrell Adams, Andy Mulumba and Terrance Smith; defensive backs Jeron Johnson, Shak Randolph, Deveron Carr, Jamell Fleming and Brock Vereen; wide receivers DaRon Brown and Frankie Hammond Jr.; defensive linemen David King and Jimmy Staten; offensive linemen Zach Sterup, Daniel Munyer, Jarrod Pughsley and Reid Fragel; tight end Brian Parker and running back Darrin Reaves.The Chiefs still have a couple of areas of need that could be addressed on the waiver wire.With pass rusher Justin Houston out following knee surgery, and Tamba Hali hobbled by his own knee problems, the Chiefs could use help at linebacker. They also could use a veteran cornerback -- the most experience among their top six is three years in the league.Still, those are relatively small holes compared to what Dorsey and Reid found when they arrived in Kansas City in 2013, and took the reins of a franchise coming off a two-win season.John Dorsey and his guys provide us with a lot of competition at a lot of positions, Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said. Thats a good thing and, like we talked about last week, sometimes you have to let go of a player that can play for you. You can only keep so many.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max 97 Canada Sale .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Nike Air Max 360 Canada . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air-max-97-canada-sale.html . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Nike Air Max Tailwind 7 Canada .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Nike Air Max Zero Canada .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Jonathan Schoop hit a late homer to help Mychal Givens get a special victory.Schoop had a tiebreaking shot in the eighth inning and the AL East-leading Baltimore Orioles came back from an early deficit to beat the Tampa Bay Rays 4-3 on Friday night.Givens (7-1) worked a scoreless seventh for the win one day after his daughter was born. The last Baltimore pitcher to have as many relief wins though 88 games of a season was Arthur Rhodes (eight) in 1996.Everything worked out as planned during the All-Star break, to have the baby and to be playing in Tampa, Givens said. Because Im from Tampa, Florida, and we wanted the baby to be born in Tampa.Pedro Alvarez homered and had two RBI for the Orioles.Schoop got his 15th homer leading off the eighth on an 0-1 hanging slider from Chris Archer (4-13), who leads the majors in losses. Schoop is 5 for 13 with two homers in his career against the Rays opening day starter.I felt like I threw the ball well, but not well enough, Archer said. I did get deep. At the end of the day, if I could have one pitch back it would be the second pitch that I threw to Schoop. I left a cookie out there.Schoop has 10 game-winning RBI, one behind team leader Chris Davis.Its just fun watching a young player with the game starting to slow down for him, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said.Archer gave up four runs and seven hits in 7 1/3 innings as Tampa Bay lost for the 23rd time in 26 games.Brad Miller had a one-out double in the ninth off Zach Britton and went to third on a wild pitch. After Evan Longoria was intentionally walked, Britton struck out Logan Morrison and Steven Souza Jr. to earn his 28th save in as many chances.After Souzas bases-loaded RBI grounder in the first, Tampa Bay went up 2-0 on Logan Forsythes run-scoring single in the second. Eleven of the Rays 19 batters through three innings against Yovani Gaallardo reached base.dddddddddddduke Maile, recalled from Triple-A Durham, made it 3-1 with a third-inning RBI single.Alvarez hit his 10th homer in the third and added an RBI double two innings later that got Baltimore within a run at 3-2. Baltimore tied it at 3 in the sixth on Matt Wieters RBI grounder.Gallardo allowed three runs, eight hits and walked four over five innings.MOVING DAYOrioles: LHP Donnie Hart had his contract purchased from Double-A Bowie.Rays: CF Kevin Kiermaier (broken left hand) was reinstated from the 15-day disabled list after missing almost two months. Its like another opening day for me, said Kiermaier, who went 0 for 3 with a walk and a run scored. ... RHP Kevin Jepsen, released by Minnesota after going 2-5 with a 6.16 ERA in 33 games, was signed to a one-year contract. Jepsen thinks he has corrected a mechanical flaw that had him getting hit at an incredible pace. He had a 1-2-3 ninth. ... RHPs Ryan Garton and Tyler Sturdevant were optioned to Durham.COBBS CONDITIONRays RHP Alex Cobb (Tommy John surgery) will have a bullpen session Sunday instead of making his third rehab start for Class A Charlotte. Manager Kevin Cash said Cobb, who lasted just a combined 1 2/3 through two starts, is working on mechanics that have been a little bit out of whack.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: Showalter said Wieters and Britton are both OK after getting food poisoning during their All-Star Game trip. ... OF Hyun Soo Kim (right hamstring) may not start this weekend. ... RHP Darren ODay (right hamstring) could be ready for a rehab or simulated game next week.Rays: INF Steve Pearce (right hamstring) has joined Charlotte for a rehab assignment.UP NEXTOrioles RHP Chris Tillman (12-2) will face Rays LHP Matt Moore (5-6) Saturday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz