Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.09.2018 01:16
good breaking ball, Melvin said. He was very composed for an excitable guy that hasnt been out there for a while.TRAINERS ROOMA Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is returning to Los Angeles for tests on a sore back thats been bothering him for a few weeks.Manager Dave Roberts said Tuesday that he was still hopeful Kershaw could make his next scheduled start Friday night at Dodger Stadium against Colorado.The three-time NL Cy Young winner is 11-2 with a 1.79 ERA this season. He lost his last start on Sunday in Pittsburgh, giving up four runs and nine hits in six innings.Roberts said Kershaw has been dealing on and off with a problem in his lower back.Hes not any better, so what were going to do, we decided to fly him back, Roberts said. Try to get him on a flight tonight or tomorrow first thing in the morning. Hes not pitching here in Milwaukee, so as we looked at his Friday start, to give him a couple days back home makes sense.Kershaw has been on the disabled list only once in his nine-year career, in early 2014 with a shoulder strain.Hes going to consult with the docs when he gets back to LA and well see where we go from there, Roberts said before Tuesday nights game at Miller Park.Roberts said he did not know if any examination would include an MRI or CT scan.I think that its to get him in the doctors hands, then theyll go from there, Roberts said. I think that theyre going to do whatever they can to figure out what the problem is.Its been a few weeks where its been in and out and hes so good, it kind of started barking a little bit, so I think that right now we just want to kind of get some answers, he said.Roberts said it was not a hip problem, which Kershaw dealt with last season.Its no hip. I know its the back, to the extent of that, I know its barking and I just want to see what weve got, he said.Kershaw did not specifically ask to return to Los Angeles, Roberts said.I think it was just more of the training staff and him conferring and having discussions and feeling this was the best thing for Clayton, he said. Wholesale China Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.nflcheapjerseys.us/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Cheap NFL Jerseys .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels saw one of their future stars make strides but may have lost their biggest star for the final days of the season, as Mike Trout left Wednesdays game after taking a fastball to the shoulder.Kole Calhoun homered and?Alex Meyer limited the Oakland Athletics over four innings before the Angels held off a late rally to sweep the three-game series with an 8-6 win.Trout was hit by a John Axford fastball in the back of his left shoulder in the eighth inning and was removed from the game. He will have imaging done Thursday to determine whether he can play through the weekend against the Houston Astros.Trout said the pitch hit his shoulder blade and left him with a sizable, sore welt.I want to [play], Ill tell you that, Trout said. Weve got three games left, so Im going to try to grind it out.Meyer (1-3) allowed two runs on five hits over four innings and struck out five. J.C. Ramirez pitched a perfect ninth to convert his second save.I think theres no doubt that Alex is moving forward in many ways, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. I think first and foremost, I think his delivery is getting more consistent. Hes able to repeat it, his arm angle is where hes working toward getting it, and hopefully hell continue to improve with his consistency.Meyer said his month in the big leagues has been beneficial for his confidence.Im definitely happy, Meyer said. Going into next year, now Ive kind of had some success. Ive learned a lot, and I took some bumps and bruises along the way.Khris Davis, who played at nearby Cal State Fullerton, hit his 41st home run and his sixth against the Angels this season in the sixth inning, making the score 8-3. Marcus Semien brought the As to within two runs with a three-run homer, also his sixth against Los Angeles, in the eighth.After going down 2-0 early, the Angels rallied for eight runs in the fourth inning. Ross Detwiler (2-4) got the first out but then put the next four batters on and gave up two runs before getting the second out.With runners on the corners, Shane Robinson cleared the bases with a doublee to left and took third on the throw.dddddddddddd Calhoun homered for the 18th time this season to give Los Angeles a 6-2 lead, and Trout singled to keep the inning alive.The Calhoun one was the one that really hurt, As manager Bob Melvin said. Whether or not coming in and not being the starter [was an issue], thats something you have to ask him, but hes relieved and started before so that shouldnt have been an issue.Detwiler was finally replaced after giving up a double to C.J. Cron, the 10th batter of the inning. Reliever Chris Smith couldnt end the threat as he walked the next two batters to walk in a run, and Stephen Vogts failure to throw to first on a grounder by Jett Bandy allowed Cron to score for the eighth run of the inning.Gregorio Petit, the 14th batter, finally ended the inning by grounding out to Smith.Sonny Gray was activated from the 15-day disabled list prior to his start. He was limited to one inning and was replaced by Detwiler. He gave up one hit and faced four batters in his first start since Aug. 6.He threw the ball where he wanted to. He had a good breaking ball, Melvin said. He was very composed for an excitable guy that hasnt been out there for a while.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: RHP Garrett Richards threw off the mound to hitters for the first time since tearing his ulnar collateral ligament May 1. Richards, who has been throwing for a month after stem cell treatments showed significant healing in the ligament, will throw another bullpen this weekend before continuing his season in the instructional league.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Kendall Graveman will start the As final series of the season Thursday in Seattle. Graveman is 0-3 with a 5.28 ERA in his last five starts and has posted similar numbers against the Mariners, going 1-3 with a 5.40 ERA in seven career appearances.Angels: Scioscia declined to name a starter for Fridays series opener against the Astros. RHP Daniel Wright and RHP Jhoulys Chacin are likely candidates. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz