Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.11.2019 04:55
h a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Cutting down on batting practice is working for Tucker Barnhart.Barnharts first career grand slam capped the Cincinnati Reds five-run first inning, giving Anthony DeSclafani all the support he needed to beat his former team in a 6-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.I havent been hitting in the cage as much as I did early in the season, Barnhart said. I just take batting practice and get loose.Scott Schebler had three hits and Joey Votto a sacrifice fly as the Reds beat the Miami for the first time in five tries this season.With Miami leading 1-0, the Reds loaded the bases with three straight two-out singles in the first against Jose Urena (1-4), who was recalled from Triple-A New Orleans earlier Tuesday.Ivan De Jesus Jr.s walk forced in the tying run. Barnharts seventh home run this season extended his career-high hitting streak to 12 games.That first inning was tough, Urena said. I was trying to keep the ball down, but I couldnt find it. I was hanging too many breaking balls.Urena gave up five runs, seven hits and three walks in six innings.We get our run and get off on a good foot with the two quick outs, but then they score five, Miami manager Don Mattingly said.Coming off his first loss this season, DeSclafani (7-1) appeared to injure his left ankle making a sudden stop while running the bases in the fourth. He allowed two runs and seven hits in six innings with no walks and six strikeouts.I rolled my ankle a little bit, he said. Its swollen and sore right now, but Ive rolled it in games before and knew if moved around and kept it loose, I would be OK.DeSclafani made his major league debut with Miami in 2014 before being traded to the Reds for pitcher Mat Latos.Miamis Christian Yelich hit a solo homer in the eighth off Raisel Iglesias, the first extra-base hit allowed by Iglesias in 23 2/3 innings.Tony Cingrani worked around Ichiro Suzukis leadoff triple and a walk in the ninth to get his 14th save in 19 chances.WERE NO. 1: DeSclafanis balk with Dee Gordon on third base in the third inning was the major league-leading ninth balk committed by the Reds this season.FINALLY: Ichiro Suzukis ninth-inning leadoff triple was his first hit in 11 at-bats at Great American Ball Park, giving him at least one hit in every existing major league stadium.TRAINING ROOMMarlins: An MRI on Monday ruled out any Achilles tendon problems for infielder Justin Bour, according to manager Don Mattingly. Bour hasnt played since July 3 because of a right high ankle sprain.Reds: LF Adam Duvall, CF Billy Hamilton and 2B Brandon Phillips were sidelined with various nagging injuries, manager Bryan Price said.UP NEXTRHP Andrew Cashner (4-9) starts for the Marlins on Wednesday in the third game of the four-game series. He is 0-2 in his last six appearances, one in relief. Reds RHP Homer Bailey (2-1) is scheduled to make his fourth start since coming off the DL, his first in Cincinnati since Aug. 7, 2014. Replica Shoes . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Fake Shoes From China . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. https://www.fakeshoes.net/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Discount Fake Shoes . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Fake Shoes For Sale . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Go to: Starters | ReservesHow will the Greek Freak, Jabari Parker, Greg Monroe and the rest of the Milwaukee Bucks fare in 2016-17?Here are our player scouting reeports and analysis.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz