Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.10.2018 01:18
of a starting berth in Saturdays tussle in Auckland.Weve got some great shooters in the team so its good to know we can always Antworten

Competition in the Silver Ferns shooting circle is giving coach Janine Southby a bit of a headache.But its a problem shes more than happy to have.The return of star goal attack Maria Tutaia gives Southby four fit-and-firing attacking players to choose from in Saturdays third Constellation Cup tie.Shooter Bailey Mes has impressed with her 2016 Test form, nailing 86 per cent of her shots and ably standing in for Tutaia as the sides attacking focal point.Southern Steel gun Te Paea Selby-Rickit has stood out despite having just six caps to her name, netting several clutch shots in her sides 53-51 second-Test win in Launceston.And 27-year-old Ameliaranne Ekenasio has likewise performed strongly with an 83 per cent success rate at the hoop.Weve stepped up in the shooting this year and I know all of them are working really hard to make sure they take their opponents to task, Southby said.Selby-Rickit, 24, nailed 81 per cent of her shots in Launceston, including five from seven in the final quarter.Yet despite her strong form, she had been given no guarantees of a starting berth in Saturdays tussle in Auckland.Weve got some great shooters in the team so its good to know we can always change it up, and everyone brings something different, Selby-Rickit said.Im just trying to stay composed.The Invercargill-based Selby-Rickit said Tutaia had been a great help during her injury lay-off, providing plenty of tips and tricks to deploy on court.Her ability to net from every inch of the circle could be key, if called upon, in securing a second win of the series.Shes played 102 caps, shes got so much experience against Australia, Selby-Rickit said.Im not expecting a start but any opportunity I get on court, Ill take it with two hands.At the other end of the court, the Silver Ferns have their own shooting champion to tame in Diamonds finisher Caitlin Bassett.The 193cm Bassett ran riot in the first Constellation Cup tie in Sydney, scoring all 47 of her shots on goal, and nailed 40 from 43 in Launceston.Centre Shannon Francois admitted there was little any netball side could do to stop Bassett when under the posts.Instead, the 28-year-old Diamond had to be starved of possession.Our job is just to promote ball for the goal keeper to come out and get, or to stop it from getting anywhere near that shooting circle, Francois said.The Diamonds are going to come out with a whole new intensity so we need to be prepared for that and absorb it.Each side has won one Constellation Cup tie with two games on Kiwi soil remaining. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Mike-Pennel-Jersey/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Eric-Tomlinson-Jersey/ . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Bruce-Carter-Jersey/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Brandon-Shell-Jersey/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. MEXICO CITY -- Austin Ernst shot her second straight 5-under 67 on Saturday to take the third-round lead in the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational.Ernst had her second straight bogey-free round at Club de Golf Mexico after opening with a 72.I have been hitting my driver pretty well, which I get a lot of looks at birdie, Ernst said. I have had a lot of good looks this week so even when I am not making everything, like today, I still made five birdies. So, I have just made it very easy when I havent been sure about myself, missing greens and I havent had many hard putts for par.The 24-year-old American won the 2014 Portland Classic for her lone LPGA Tour title.Shes coming off a two-week break.Everything Ive been working in the last two weeks is definitely turning out how I wanted, so it is nice to see it, Ernst said.At 10-under 206, she had a one-stroke lead. Second-round leader Sarah Jane Smith of Australia had a 72 to drop into a tie for second with Spains Carola Ciganda (68).I was pretty nervous most of the day, Smith said. It was a position Ive never been in before. I wouldnt say I handle it well, but I scrambled well, so that should give me some confidence for tomorrow.Cigganda won her first LPGA Tour title last month in South Korea.ddddddddddddIts tough if you come from Asia, but I was in Spain for a week just resting, Ciganda said. There is a little bit of jet lag, but I think it is better to come from Spain rather than from Asia, which is like 12 or 13 hours. I feel good, Im looking forward to tomorrow.Angela Stanford, the winner of the inaugural event in 2008 at Guadalajara Country Club, had a 69 to match Karine Icher (70) and Mi Jung Hur (71) at 8 under.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi had a 65 to get to 6 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 6 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 4 under after a 68.Michelle Wie was tied for 20th at 1 under after a 74. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, shes playing on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz