Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

08.11.2019 10:18
first two games. I’m going to continue Antworten

Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick wants to trademark his nickname but says he’d be happy to share it with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Both go by “FitzMagic Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,” and the Bucs‘ QB has been making headlines while leading his team to a 2-0 start as a replacement for the suspended Jameis Winston.That’s not the reason Minkah Fitzpatrick recently filed for a federal trademark of the nickname, he said Wednesday.“I would have done it a while back, but I couldn’t because I was in college,” the Dolphins’ first-round draft pick said. He said he seeks the trademark because he wants to use the name to sell a line of apparel.Minkah Fitzpatrick said he has been called FitzMagic since junior high school in New Jersey. He said he has had no communication with Ryan Fitzpatrick about the shared nickname.“I really don’t think he’s too worried about it,” Minkah said. “If he wants the name, he can take it. He’s a great player. If he wants it, he can contact me and my people D.K. Metcalf Jersey , and he can have it.”His application for a trademark drew criticism on social media.“They want me to earn my nickname; that’s what I’m going to do,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “I’ve been playing pretty well for a rookie my first two games. I’m going to continue to progress. I’m going to focus on football. I’m not worried about silly nicknames.” His best-case scenario in the aftermath of an 11-day stint with the Patriots isn’t yet known. But the floor has been set, thanks to his contract and the CBA.Even if the Patriots successfully block Brown from collecting his $9 million signing bonus (the first $5 million is due to be paid on Monday) or the full amount of his $1 million base salary, Brown will still walk away with $283,333.The figure comes from the Week Two game check of $62,500, a Week Three game check of $62 http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey ,500 (which was earned as of Tuesday), and a per-game roster bonus of $33,333 for Week Two (he could have made up to $500,000 for the season under this term of the deal).Under the Termination Pay provision of the labor deal, Brown also is entitled to the balance of 25 percent of his base salary of $1 million. So even if the Patriots are able to void the balance of his guaranteed salary, Brown still is eligible for another $125,000.That’s a total of $283 Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey ,333 for 11 days of work. Which isn’t bad, but not nearly as good as the $10.033 million that he’ll get if the Patriots pay him, voluntarily or not, his full signing bonus and the balance of his 2019 salary.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz