Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.11.2019 12:05
at 50 with 8:36 to play, but a 9-0 High Point r Antworten

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Alex Copeland scored 17 points and Blake Reynolds made four 3-pointers in scoring 16 and Yale defeated Delaware 81-63 on Sunday.The victory extended the Bulldogs winning streak to three games and gave them 17 straight home victories, dating to the 2014-15 season.The Blue Hens (5-4) came in with the Colonial Athletic Associations top-ranked scoring defense (61.9) and the nations fourth-ranked 3-point percentage defense (25.3), but Yale (5-4) easily eclipsed those figures with its highest point total in its last seven games and making 13 of 28 3-point attempts for 46.4 percent.Anthony Dallier added 13 points and Jordan Bruner 12 for Yale.Ryan Daly, with five 3-pointers, scored 20 points, Chivarsky Corbett added 10 and Eric Carter 10 rebounds with nine points for Delaware, which had a two-game win streak end.Yale led 41-36 at halftime. Copelands 3-point play with 10:23 to play put Yale in double figures for good, 57-47. Cheap Air Max 200 Uk . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Air Max 90 Wholesale Cheap . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-tn-trainers-cheap-uk.html . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Discount Air Max 200 .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Andre Fox scored 23 points and added six rebounds to help lead High Point to a 69-62 win over Navy on Saturday.The Panthers have won three of four to open the 2016-17 campaign.Fox finished 5 of 10 from the field and hit 11 of his 13 free throw attempts. Anthony Lindauer had 15 points and Miles Bowman Jr. added 11 points and 10 boards for High Point.The score was tied at 50 with 8:36 to play, but a 9-0 High Point run bookended by a pair of Lindauer 3-pointers gave the Panthers some breathing room.dddddddddddd Ryan Pearson 3-pointer for Navy managed to cut the Midshipmen deficit to 65-61 with 3:06 remaining, but Navy was held to just one point from there. Fox hit 3 of 4 free throws in the final 2:16 to ice it.Pearson led Navy (1-3) with 15 points. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz