Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.11.2019 07:36
.K. Subban, Mike Ribeiro and Mike Fisher scored Antworten

Angelique Kerber, on the cusp of a very special season, further distanced herself from the Singapore field Tuesday.With Serena Williams (shoulder) already missing from the BNP Paribas WTA Finals, the 28-year-old German trashed another potential rival, No. 4-ranked Simona Halep, 6-4, 6-2.As a result, Kerber (2-0) is the only undefeated player in the Red Group and could clinch a spot in the semifinals without raising a racket in her third round-robin match. Karolina Pliskova and Svetlana Kuznetsova (both 1-0), who started best among players in the White Group, are in action Wednesday.For Kerber, this is from a player who in three previous appearances in the year-end final had never advanced out of group play and was a dodgy 2-7.Its just great to be playing my best tennis, Kerber said, emphatically, in her on-court interview.Kerber, who once struggled in the important moments, earned six break points against Haleps serve and won five of them.Heading into the match, there was a lot to like about Halep. She had an impressive 6-5 record against top-10 players. And she had fashioned a 10-7 head-to-head record against the rest of the Red Group, which also includes Madison Keys and Dominika Cibulkova. The headline: A head-to-head mark of 4-3 against Kerber.I think Halep is in the best position to challenge Kerber, said Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, the four-time Grand Slam singles champion, who was a guest on the world feed. But she has not won a Grand Slam yet.And that is the thing for the Romanian who turns 25 on Thursday. Since making the French Open final in 2014, she has failed to reach another Grand Slam championship match. Halep, for whatever reasons, has been somewhat less than the sum of her considerable parts.The year began with a loss to Chinese qualifier Zhang Shuai at the Australian Open -- in the first round. The last three Slams saw her falling to three former Grand Slam champions: Samantha Stosur in the fourth round of the French, Kerber in the Wimbledon quarterfinals and Serena in the quarters of the US Open.After beating Keys in her first match, the American explained the nuances of Haleps game.I think one of her strengths is making you feel like you have to go for more and taking the risk, Keys explained. I think just going in and knowing shes going to get the balls back but continuing to play my game is the big thing. I think sometimes she makes me uncomfortable and I back away from playing my game and start going for things in a way that I shouldnt.Halep can have this effect on opponents. Against Keys, she redirected balls that were coming across with enormous pace. Kerber, a brilliant defender, did not give her that advantage.Size -- and power -- seem to matter most in todays womens game. At 5-foot-6, Halep is among the smallest players ranked in the top 10; Cibulkova is listed at 5-3 and Agnieszka Radwanska at 5-8.Halep has terrific balance and variety, but her serve doesnt measure up to the bigger hitters, like Pliskova and Garbine Mugruza. Her approach, like Justine Henins and Martina Hingis was, is mastering the geometry of the court and taking the ball as early as possible.Under coach Darren Cahill, Halep has made strides. Cahill recently said she would be training in Adelaide, Australia, prior to the Australian Open, which should help her with conditioning and stamina. That could help create some much-needed confidence.Tuesday, that was something that was clearly lacking.Kerber, on the other hand, looks like a player who won the first two Grand Slam singles titles of her career earlier this year.Im feeling very, very good here, she said, seeming to mean it.Its her tournament to lose. Cheap Air Max From China . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Discount Air Max . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Replica Air Max . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Cheap Air Max . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rookie defenseman Zach Werenski had a goal and an assist, and teammates Nick Foligno and William Karlsson picked up their first goals of the season as Columbus beat Chicago 3-2 on Friday night.Columbus Sergei Bobrovsky blocked 32 shots as the Blue Jackets picked up their first win of the season, avoiding a repeat of last seasons disastrous 0-8 start.Tyler Motte and Richard Panik scored for Chicago (2-3-0), and Corey Crawford had 25 saves.The Blue Jackets (1-2-0) took the lead when the 19-year-old Werenski netted a wrist shot from the point during a power play at 9:10 in the first period. It was his team-leading second goal of the season.ISLANDERS 3, COYOTES 2NEW YORK -- Johnny Boychuks short-handed goal early in the third period lifted New York to the victory.Dennis Seidenberg and Ryan Strome also scored for New York, and Jaroslav Halak stopped 23 shots for his first win of the season and the Islanders second in three home games after opening with two road losses.Brad Richardson and Radim Vrbata scored 13 seconds apart in the first period to tie the score for the Coyotes.dddddddddddd Louis Domingue had 28 saves as Phoenix lost its third straight on the road after one home win.The game marked the first NHL meeting between the Strome brothers. Dylan Strome, 19, was the third overall pick by the Coyotes in the 2015 draft and made his debut earlier this week. Ryan Strome, 23, was the fifth overall pick in the Islanders in the 2011 draft.RED WINGS 5, PREDATORS 3DETROIT -- Gustav Nyquist had a goal and an assist for Detroit.Justin Abdelkader, Drew Miller, Tomas Tatar and Darren Helm also scored as Detroit won its third straight. Petr Mrazek stopped 30 shots.P.K. Subban, Mike Ribeiro and Mike Fisher scored for Nashville, which has lost three straight. Pekka Rinne finished with 38 saves.Fishers power-play goal with 4:46 left pulled the Predators within 4-3. It was Fishers third goal, all on the power play.Helm had an empty-net power-play score with 22 seconds left, his fourth goal of the season, to seal the win. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz