Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.11.2019 13:55
F THE WEEK Richie Riley, Nicholls State He led the Antworten

With the NFL season finally here, we have individual teams previews at ESPN Chalk for all 32 teams. I give my overall assessment of each teams strengths and weaknesses heading into the season, including my take on how each team will perform against the spread and if they are a good over/under play. I also give my take on each teams future-book odds, including Super Bowl futures and odds to win the division or conference, if I think thats a better bet. Plus, I give my take on each teams over/under season win total.Were starting with all 16 teams in the NFC.Odds are from the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Monday, Sept. 5.?FPI Projection is the number of wins projected by ESPNs Football Power Index.?MLE is the Money-Line Estimate using the CG Technology Week 1-16 lines and converting them to a money line and their chance of winning each game, then adding those up to get a win total to compare to the betting number W/L/T is the record by again going through each teams Week 1-16 lines at the CG Technology books and giving a win for each game favored and a loss for each game as an underdog?(Note: each Week 17 game is set as a pick-em. Also, CG Technology closed these lines at the start of the preseason, so Ive made adjustments for?major injuries.)NFC: East | West | North | SouthAFC betting previews | NFC | Super Bowl betsNFC EastNew York Giants Super Bowl odds: 18-1 (opened 40-1) Over/Under win total: 8.5 (Over EVEN/Under -120)FPI Projection: 8.3 |?MLE: 7.9 |?W/L/T: 8-7-1Overview: One of the fallouts of Tony Romos injury is that the Giants are now the 8-5 favorite to win the NFC East despite having an over/under season win total of eight (same as the Cowboys, but with slightly more juice on the over). The Giants were a disappointing 6-10 last season but at least were profitable (barely) at 8-7-1 against the spread.Everyone knows about Odell Beckham Jr.s extraordinary pass-catching abilities James Bourque Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Andrew Stevenson Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. https://www.cheapnationals.com/817r-jake-noll-jersey-nationals.html . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Daniel Hudson Nationals Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Its time to hand out my weekly awards:PLAYER OF THE WEEK James Blackmon Jr. Indiana Coming back from injury, he scored 26 points in a win over Kansas.TEAM OF THE WEEK Indiana The Hoosiers knocked of Kansas in Hawaii, 103-99, in overtime.COACH OF THE WEEK Richie Riley, Nicholls State He led the Colonels to a road win at Boston College.DIAPER DANDY OF THE WEEK LLonzo Ball, UCL He almost had a triple-double against Pacific, finishing with 19 points, 11 assists and eight rebounds.ddddddddddddHOCK OF THE WEEK Wagner over Connecticut Bashir Masons club scored a 67-58 stunner over the Huskies. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz